It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox news makes fun of former actor who now bags groceries; at least he doesnt work for msm

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
C'mon, dude.

Fox news????

You are better than this.

And no , it's not a lazy thread, just a lame one.

Geez, geauxhome will ya.

woof.

edit on 31-8-2018 by SummerRain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Fox knows exactly the demographic that this story would appeal to. Programming is an art and not approached haphazardly.

edit on 31-8-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I would imagine losing the royalties from the Cosby Show set a lot of those actor's back!

Judging by the looks of his shirt, he looks like a hard worker, willing to receive and unpack deliveries, stock shelves and work the register as well organize the stock room and pull carts from the lot!

Trader Joes is lucky to have him. Looking at his IMDb page, it looks like he's getting a fair amount of acting work as well. www.imdb.com... No doubt more will people start shopping there and looking for selfies with Goeffy!

edit on 31-8-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
They can make fun all they want but most of these MSM types, and many, many others up high, are going to have some fun once their Faustian bargain runs out.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
actually it's not that bad of a job I think they start you off at 13-15 an hour and they offer benefits and pay tuiton

Trader Joe's is a good company to work for

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Good on ya mate. Beats being a bloodsucking journalist anyday.

bally

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
They can make fun all they want but most of these MSM types, and many, many others up high, are going to have some fun once their Faustian bargain runs out.

Amen to that.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Fox News..lmao at the thought they have anything to do with news. They can sincerely eat a bag of d@cks, the bag could be paper, or plastic..lowlifes.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

I mean I don't work there but it's not really a bad job,Trader Joe's is a great company

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

C'mon, dude.

Fox news????

Geez, geauxhome will ya.

woof.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

C'mon, dude.

Fox news????

Geez, geauxhome will ya.

woof.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

This pisses me off. I hope someone that is somebody in Hollywood sees this for what it is and gives him a nice cushy acting job just because they can and to put in the face of Faux News

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Fox has their tabloid side. "Where are they now" articles abound across most msm platforms.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
That's a slam on all American workers.
STuff it FOX.
People should take pride in their work.
I guess media people have forgotten that.

They could just ask the central American crew that comes in to clean their office after hours.

There are few actors that I respect.
Glad to have found one.
edit on 31-8-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

it's America, we dehumanize anyone who isn't as good as ME ME ME, I am the best everyone else is a loser

^^6 predominant culture in the West

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Nvm..
I will give you that Fox felt the need to run the story.

However is anyone going to say anything about the lady that decided to take pictures of him then posting it on social media... oh then said she felt bad about him even though he is trying to make ENDS MEET?

It was a shock to see him working there and looking the way he did. It made me feel really bad. I was like, 'Wow, all those years of doing the show and you ended up as a cashier," Lawrence said of seeing Owens at the Trader Joe's store. "Other fans would be surprised for sure as well."

God bless this ladies concerns, WHY NOT SOCIALLY HUMILIATE THE HUMAN.

Convinced it was the actor, Lawrence proceeded to look up photos of the actor online.

Again.. yes FOX ran the story. But this person agitated it and ran right to social media. Mind you even going as far as posting photos.

I see a man not ashamed of getting dirty for decent pay. Even I worked at a grocery store or pizza delivery.

Edit: not sticking up for fox.. but it seemed more about the lady posting social garbage.

edit on 31-8-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
A bit player on the silver screen from 30 years ago has a normal job now?

Well, ok.

Thanks for the news MSM!

edit on 31-8-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Ah , Never Heard of Him.............

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

It also made The Daily Mail and The Sun in the UK. Just goes to show being mean spirited in "reporting" isn't unique to 'Merica.

Working in a grocery store might suck (I've worked at 3 different ones in my life) but generally pays a little better than asking "Do you want fries with that?". It's honest work and it pays the bills.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
theyre just playing off the addicted to outrage syndrome that has happened since well before Trump was elected, but has now been magnified X10 and its sickening.

All of these outlets are discrediting themselves, they are going to become extinct because of their own actions and they dont even know it yet.

We dont even NEED these news agencies anymore, there are enough freelancers out there that post on the internet, where MOST people get their news anymore, that honestly........they can kiss it goodbye for all i care
edit on 31-8-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join