It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking diabetes drug may lead to flesh eating infection of the genitals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
www.wfla.com...

"The FDA issued the warning on Wednesday. Cases of Fournier's gangrene have been reported in connection with sodium-glucose cotransporter-2 (SGLT2) inhibitors."

Yes boys and girls, as if diabetes isn't scary enough, now you have to worry about your junk melting away.
Patients taking this drug may develop a form of gangrene right in the sweet spot.

Some say it is rare, only happening in 1.6 out of 100,000 people, but some cases might not be reported.

edit on 31-8-2018 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Woof, not worth the risk on a vital organ!

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.wfla.com...

"The FDA issued the warning on Wednesday. Cases of Fournier's gangrene have been reported in connection with sodium-glucose cotransporter-2 (SGLT2) inhibitors."

Yes boys and girls, as if diabetes isn't scary enough, now you have to worry about your junk melting away.
Patients taking this drug may develop a form of gangrene right in the sweet spot.

Some say it is rare, only happening in 1.6 out of 100,000 people, but some cases might not be reported.

If you're that 1.6 person I don't think you're going to care how rare it is. Well at least there's 99,998.4 people who don't have to worry about thing sting syndrome. Not good, not good at all.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

I want to hear the warning on the commercial about this drug!

-Don't take if you are allergic, may cause swelling, may cause loss of genitals....

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Actually you can get that without being on diabetes drugs. A friend several years back went to ER not knowing he was diabetic yet but with something really wrong happening with his testicle sac and his taint and turns out that's what he had. They had to completely remove all of the skin (amazingly the skin grew back much, much later) and was attached to a wound vac for an extremely long period of time, along with uncountable rounds in a hyperbaric chamber. He was actually an extremely rare case and doctors even flew in from all over the country to observe the condition and learn. He liked to brag that he had more pictures taken of his "goods" than John Holmes!

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

That sounds absolutely horrible, but happy for your friend that he is ok.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Actually he recuperated from that, but over the next several years (after being diagnosed as diabetic during his stay at the hospital) he went from insulin injections to amputations of limbs to daily dialysis. He passed away early in July, but at least I was able to go back down home and visit him several weeks before he passed. He was like a brother to me since we were children. He always kept a great sense of humor about his whole situation.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yeah but now he can brag about his package being so special that he had people coming from all around the country just to look at it lol. A great ice breaker in the bar.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Actually he recuperated from that, but over the next several years (after being diagnosed as diabetic during his stay at the hospital) he went from insulin injections to amputations of limbs to daily dialysis. He passed away early in July, but at least I was able to go back down home and visit him several weeks before he passed. He was like a brother to me since we were children. He always kept a great sense of humor about his whole situation.

Wow man sorry about that. This post came up while I typing. So sorry for the joke.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

"but some cases might not be reported. "

😳
I'm guessing the majority of cases would be reported.....

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MikeA

Wow man sorry about that. This post came up while I typing. So sorry for the joke.

No worries! He kept his sense of humor through it all and would probably chuckle!

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

a reply to: bananashooter

I want to hear the warning on the commercial about this drug!

-Don't take if you are allergic, may cause swelling, may cause loss of genitals....

lol. True. The one's that even say may cause death doesn't stop people, but may lose genitals will probably be the killer of this diabetic medication.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

HHaha but spoken really fast.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Makes you wonder though if people are getting this and being embarrassed and waiting too long and end up dead and coroner thinks it is just natural without looking into it too much.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This is the most horrible thing I have read in a long time - maybe ever.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Call me crazy but I wonder if that 1.6 persons isn't 300 lbs, smells like a rotten urinal~~~smeared truck stop toliet, and isn't a chronic masturbator who uses their own staph ridden saliva as pleasure grease. i.e. human petri dish. Sorry about the graphic depiction, but I'm a 23+ year Cop and Wife was a Social Worker for years...

edit on 31-8-2018 by SecretsoftheBlueApples because: Classified Nunya

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples
Call me crazy but I wonder if that 1.6 persons isn't 300 lbs, smells like a rotten urinal~~~smeared truck stop toliet, and isn't a chronic masturbator who uses their own staph ridden saliva as pleasure grease. i.e. human petri dish. Sorry about the graphic depiction, but I'm a 23+ year Cop and Wife was a Social Worker for years...

You're crazy, if you're indeed a blue apple in the force. Aren't you being targeted by superiors as a wonky leg in the table?

but... So you're saying that you can give your doodle a disease with your own fetid mouth goo? Interesting. good thing I am not so nimble, or I'd have somehow given myself all manner of weird and strange diseases, I am sure

how about no?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Either take the pills and loose your junk, or cut the carbs and empty your trunk.

edit on 31-8-2018 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I'm sure they will come up with another pill, to prevent genital "anomalies"... $500 bucks a dose, to be taken 6 times daily.

That pill will cause bladder leakage... another pill will fix that at $50 a dose.

Those two medications combined, will cause sleep herpes.

They have a pill for that... $20 bucks a dose...

...and, so on, in perpetuity...

The smart bet here says, stay on your insulin, and skip that 20th Pepsi before bedtime.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
You can get infections like simply from being jabbed by rose thorns. That ends up with blood sepsis and amputation of limbs unless antibiotics are administered.

top topics

join