It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experience talking to a Syrian refugee yesterday

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Did you ask him, who does he think formed ISIS?

Who does he feels pays for ISIS?

Did he see an American hardware in the hands of ISIS?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: LABTECH767

Thanks for that recitation of how we got here.

Hard to remember the 90s. It was all Hoo Ra and yeah We are Americans. We didn't see the faces. We didn't know the truth. We didn't see the big picture. And now we know-or some of us know.

It is good to try to remember. Remember that here, now, we sit and we think we know but we don't. The game is being played out and we can't see all the pieces and the faces. This immigration issue is so much larger than it appears. It's bigger than the politicians and the cable newspeople.

If we could only see all the players and the motives and the faces we might not be quite such a divided nation.

I am in Blighty, the first thing I did when we heard we were probably going to war with Iraq was run down to the nearest recruiting office in Liverpool to join up so I am also guilty since I believed the crap, now let's be fair Sadam was an evil man and a tyrant of that there is no doubt whatsoever but he also kept the peace, kept the balance in the region especially with Iran and was actually more useful geopolitically alive than he has ever been dead, the same can actually be said of Gadaffi.

But it was not about that, we could have supported a coup inside those nation's any time we liked, we could have made new friend's but it was simply about the oil and our leaders lied to us and should be held accountable for there action's but never shall.

I have no hatred of Iraq but we had been given a load of spoon fed propaganda and how perhaps he could hit our country with his scud's which in fact he probably never could have since they lacked the range to reach us, fear that he would use WMD upon our people and I just wanted to do as my grandfathers had both done and fight to defend my nation.

edit on 1-9-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Nah that’s BS I watched it all unfold very very closely and have also spoken with Syrian refugees

Trust me refugees lie just as much as the MSM it depends which side politically they were, people are extremely easily brainwashed and manipulated these days through literally anything and everything they consume or get told by others

I was supportive of removing Assad initially, I was also supportive of boot on the ground and a no fly zone regardless of Russia’s warning

The fact is western nations under the control of the globalist elites used many assets to kill the truth and stir the pot, they caused the whole thing

However Assad fired first

The western powers used similar tactics as they have been using to coup trump out of office with social media and MSM, however as it didn’t work here it didn’t work there and will likely cause another civil war in the western world very soon

I’m fully supportive of Assad now but as mentioned he knew from Russian intel that the western elites were working with the Muslim brotherhood to remove Assad and funnelling lots of money and resources to attempt a revolutionary take over from the Arab spring

There is no difference how they use their assets and mercenaries, ISIS to ANTIFA

They’re explored indirectly by PsyWar,
Propaganda then resources poured in to aid and grow them

Then the controlled opposition is put in place and also funded such as the FSA or KKK

The game is called divide and rule

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The banks gave him money to open his restaurant ? Or he's independently wealthy but a refugee ? Just wondering because banks are not so nice to native citizens
edit on 1-9-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: LABTECH767

this is a coincidence

Laughable. "the occupation of the Golan heights" tells me they are full of Snip!

That land was repatriated when the Iraeli's were being assualted continually from there. War is hell and losing it doesn't mean the winners who were responding to attacks are violating international laws, pffft.

I am not a Jew and don't like the Khazar or whoever the Zionest faker Jews are but ANY Nation deserves to protect itself just like any other Nation. If the Rio Grande had a warmongering group lobbing ordinance at the US, it would all be US territory too. If they don't want to lose anymore land they need to quit being aggressors to a neighboring country or suffer the consequences of war.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: howtonhawky

Excellent. I needed a new place to add to my rotation

Was it pronounced Yeerohs or Giirohs?

Gi-ro is a Western version of the word I believe and I love that lamb/beef meal too. Tezziki sauce, yum....
edit on 2-9-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Prior to the arrival of the Arab Spring, Syria was a very modern, tolerant, and Western-friendly nation, relatively secular and non-fundamentalist.

And of course Western leaders couldn't have any of that...

Same thing with Libya, really. Ghadaffi hadn't bothered anybody in 20 or 30 years.

And Syria is/was a multi religious country that accepted the non Muslims.That is why ISIS and al-Qaeda are after them, IMO. I am convinced it was ISIS using Saddam's chemical missles and they are blaming Assad, and not the other way around. The evil can't tolerate multi cultured groups living peacefully. People aren't really allowed to get along with each other if the one world Gov Cabal is to get us all fighting each other.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
We need to remember that War is a product, to be staffed, manufactured, and exported.

As with everything...."follow the money"

War is really the method of taking what you want unless your the victims. Like in Kuwait a few decades back.
Our part in this as a society is to merely be the ones lied to by our gov. They have blocked us from being able to drain the swamp, really. DJT is probably working with them to help ID the ones by who is on who's side but I would hold out hope that is wrong.

Once thoroughly divided by the BHO/HRC cabal the country is easier to control just by pushing one false narrative or another and having the MSM bought and paid for servants of the elite repeating the lie NAZI style. DJT being a brief respite is good for one thing. We know now who the real enemies of freedom and fairness have been since WW1. They will be remembered as the Uniparty.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I see three potential reasons for the war in Syria.

1) Bashar al-Assad is an Alawite which is a sect of Shia Islam. This pisses off Saudi Arabia and most Sunni Muslim country's because Sunni's consider Shia's blasphemers and they cant stand that a Shia is ruling over a Sunni majority.

2) Oil and natural gas but not in the way we might think. Currently Russia has a monopoly in selling oil and natural gas to eastern Europe. A pipeline to bring natural gas to Europe from the middle east would have to go through Syria. Syria is an ally to Russia so Assad essentially said no to a pipeline going through his country.

3) During the Iraq war, Saddam fired scud rockets at Israel. Israel had it's iron dome as well as US patriot missiles shoot down all the scuds. The US wants to war with Iran but Iran is allied with Syria which is close enough that it could fire artillery into Israel rather than missiles. Which means any attack on Iran must be precipitated by knocking out its ally Syria first.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: badwhiskey

3) During the Iraq war, Saddam fired scud rockets at Israel. Israel had it's iron dome as well as US patriot missiles shoot down all the scuds. The US wants to war with Iran but Iran is allied with Syria which is close enough that it could fire artillery into Israel rather than missiles. Which means any attack on Iran must be precipitated by knocking out its ally Syria first.

ooOOoooo... that should be #1

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults>>> As I understand it, Syria has two things the top power brokers want. One is their bank is still private and not owned by the global banking elite. Same was true in Libya. The second is they are in the way of a pipeline for natural gas so that area has to be brought under control. Isis was founded and funded by the global banking elite/deep state. They never touched Israel( let me say I'm very much pro Israel but totally anti global banking). The slaughtered Christians to get the US to move in there, but cooler and saner heads prevailed and the US government couldn't get the American people behind it. They or we gassed their own people and blamed it on the Syrian government, still we said no. Trump got suckered into bombing some targets but who knows what those targets really were. That said, I've seen many of these Syrian refugees. They got payrolled to come here and they were not Christian refugees or helpless moslems caught in the crossfire. If they have US government( deep state) connections, WATCH them. They may not be terrorists but they won't make the best neighbors and they don't seem to be looking for jobs here. They come across as arrogant slobs, honestly. As bad as many home grown americans.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

6. The people fighting the war against the Syrian government are not Syrian.

I am not surprised. Just like how Libyan so called Rebels weren't Libyan Rebels either.

7. ISIS came out of nowhere and began attacking their communities and killing people.

ISIS is a Western Creation an excuse to prolong America's militarily occupation in the middle east region nothing more then that. A mere distraction.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

However Assad fired first

According to whom Western MSM outlets? yeah i wouldn't trust MSM outlets very much. Assad didn't fire first.

<< 1  2   >>

join