It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laural leaf - do you beleive in witchcraft?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
A laurel leaf.
A symbol of the hearT.

Do you believe in witchcraft?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
In Word War Two they say,

A cone of of magick it was raised.

So they said,

But who knows?

Time stands alone.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Bitchcraft isnt to be trifled with.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
A laurel leaf.
A symbol of the hearT.

Do you believe in witchcraft?

Yep...sure do. All negatives exist w positives. Both white (good) and black (bad) witchcraft exists.

White candles or black candles? I'm going with naturally white, positive Wiccan practices...there are enough black ones/ w negative-evil karma attached to them!!!
MS

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Its real.
Witches casts spells and incantations.
Demons are conjured
Stuff happens, and it can be motivated towards dark or light outcomes.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Teachings of an Australian witch:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
A ritual:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
One moment:

edit on 31-8-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Tell me one thing that you want - I pray for it now.

Eternal life, we cannot give you.

Anything else.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Wiccan power / stregaś / Wedma's / hexen ? Just a cheatcode ... will always break your script , ending up messed up , tattoo's to break skin and bind... piecings to break endocrine glands... sex magic screw up chakra´s etc. ...etc...
Basically it's fun for a while... like Walpugis night fuer anfanger... but in the end you will meet the Devil. That's a projection of your own shadow. After that djin will feast on your mind or even worst you become a left democrat

Could tell more but after 400+ years and a crappy host , i've forgotten a lot.
Still want to be wiccan , because you wanna look cool on the 'dance floor'. Go to Basque Country , that's where the real stuff is.

btw... I believe in witchcraft but it isn't worth the hassle.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
An interview with High Priestess - Dame Sybil Leek:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Witchcraft is absolutely real, but whether the practitioner believes they are working for good or bad there is always a price to pay. They say that whatever you do comes back to you threefold, and that is true, so most practitioners tend to stick with what they believe is good- but it's a trap. Do a little "white majick" ritual to bring prosperity because you need help paying the light bill isn't bad, right? Until you realize that "Cause and Effect" is at play and the money you receive is the result of someone else who really needs it losing it. Your lights stay on, they end up living in their car with 2 toddlers and a gassy dog. Best to just leave it alone!

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
If I can time travel to time when colleges would debate about how many Angel's can stand on a pin, and bring an assault rifle that looks like a staff shooting bolts of lightninf, and couple of cans of bubbly concoctions called soft drinks, with a chariot of 600 horses...

Theyd call me Merlin...2000.

No, but truth is stranger then fiction.

edit on 31-8-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Growing up I was a sceptic of witchcraft,as I've grown older and have seen what I have seen and people I have met I do believe,can't ignore the truth,or deny it,does no good

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I heard yanny.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Look down sonny, the height of of John Vorster police station.

It would be a terrible tragedy if you fall.

Me? All I wanted was democracy and equality!

Look at the grey pavement.

What a terrible sin to ask.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Poetry and witchcraft - is there a connection?

Only a fool would say there is none.

Wanting a prayer for healing - healing lungs specifically.

Not for me, for a dear one.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Nope, not one iota. Nobody can be bothered to explain exactly how random items and a string of syllables "work" to produce these so-called outcomes witchcraft supposedly does outside of hokey wishful thinking.

Same thing with mass-produced tarot cards, or ouija boards. Nobody's bothered to legitimately explain, beyond wishful thinking, how ink and shredded trees originating from mechanized production lines are supposed to produce a damn thing "real".

IMO, it's all about as legit as saying Chinese fortune cookie fortunes or carnival fortune teller machines are something to live your life by.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hope you realise that in Britain in WW2 there was a woman jailed for witchcraft. Helen Duncan was a medium but was convicted on a witchcraft charge.
PS. there was also in WW2 an all female Russian bomber squadron called the Night Witches.
edit on 31-8-2018 by crayzeed because: Added sentence.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I'm on the fence in believing. I have had... a hell of a nightmare and I know the person who did this to me lived next to Casadaga, FL- as in within a mile of the place. The how and why, when I have asked for years about has been amazingly lacking in information.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join