It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Govt. Killed/Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Clinton’s Private Server

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
There is no shortage of facts to grill Hillary on, this is a stretch though.

Aside from the source being on par with the onion, who really thinks that Hillary Clinton had the names of CIA agents?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This whole thread needs to be put into the LOL forum.

The source says that they don't know where the breach came from.

Saying that it was Clintons fault is an outright lie. The article is a conservative fantasy.

China killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA sources from 2010 to 2012, hobbling U.S. spying operations in a massive intelligence breach whose origin has not been identified, the New York Times reported on Saturday.

Investigators remain divided over whether there was a spy within the Central Intelligence Agency who betrayed the sources or whether the Chinese hacked the CIA’s covert communications system, the newspaper reported, citing current and former U.S. officials.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Nice catch. You're really smart, arent you?

/sarc

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Lol, poor little magats, they will believe anything.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Hillary answered their questions. Get over her already.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
This is HIGHLY speculative and very far-fetched.

Borders on ridiculous.

The saddest part of this whole thread is that I'm going to have to probably agree with whatever Silly, Jeff, and Ante say in it.

The other day silly said something I agree with. I had to look to the skies to make sure it wasn’t raining frogs

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
“At this point what difference does it make!?!?!??!!”
-HRC would say if she were to respond

She be let off the hook because she didn’t intend to have those agents imprisoned / killed.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I wish India would be that badass as china too bad the leaders of the country are illiterate goons well I must say well done china credit is to be given where it's due after all

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

OR this is total Bull# and you're gullible.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Stop involving yourself in conversations you know nothing about.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. It was bound to happen.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Why pay money for something you can get for free?

If it was stored on Hillary's server, who knows who had access.

1. Used her blackberry in foreign countries allowing them instant knowledge of the email server.

2. The email server was not configured properly for several months and was virtually wide open on the internet.

Like I said before, odds are staggeringly overwhelming that it was breached.

As far as the story goes....I can only think of 2 scenarios.

1. Someone sent an email containing the names of the CIA assets and it was intercepted.

2. That information was kept somewhere else on the server and it was accessed.

I am not saying the story is true by any means......but it certainly is plausible.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
“At this point what difference does it make!?!?!??!!”
-HRC would say if she were to respond

She be let off the hook because she didn’t intend to have those agents imprisoned / killed.

Why would she respond to a Gateway pundit article that has no evidence?

It's sad that this thread got so many flags just because it's anti-Hillary. I don't like the woman, one of the worst candidates for presidents of all time.

But passing this garbage off as truth just makes the opposition look silly.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Nice source. All trash, zero reality.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

No. It is clear she is a criminal, and has only gotten away with so many crimes due to her one and only skill: peddling public influence. She was immunized or otherwise not forced to swear an oath during any interview she's given. In fact, her aids specifically proved she made false statements to investigators (what Flynn, etc was charged with) by saying she didn't know her private server was illegal (when in reality, her aids testified she was informed many times and was combative about not using it)

She also broke the law by destroying 30k emails subject to a federal search warrant. Allowing someone to turn over evidence is absolutely unheard of. Did Trump get a chance to "scrub the personal" before Cohen's data was turned over? Of course not. They weren't notified in advance. Hillary was. So much that she was able to delete 30k emails because they were "the personal"

Ridiculous. These are credible allegations of criminal activity - far more credible than the evidence against Trump. In some cases, such as the lies she knowingly told FBI investigators, evidence already exists demonstrating that guilt. She is also guilty of espionage, despite Comey's attempt to clear her on the grounds of "intent." Problem it, NO INTENT IS REQUIRED under the espionage act.

Hillary Clinton is guilty of espionage against the peace and dignity of the United States. She also conspired with Russians/Ukrainians/Brits to influence the election - which isn't a crime, but neither is what you all accuse Trump of doing.

Get over the fact Hillary IS NOT President of the United States. She isn't going to be a President of the United States either, because her criminal/corrupt/worthless self is well known for being a corrupt criminal puppet stooge.

Lock her up.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Nice source. All trash, zero reality.

Wrong again, twice in one day for you.

What specific part of the OP are you refuting? The fact "Feinstein" employed a Chinese spy? That is a proven fact. The fact the Chinese have been conducting far more espionage activities against the US than any other nation? That's also an indisputable fact. Look at all the US technology/hardware they've stolen and cloned (mostly because they aren't good enough/smart enough to build it on their own)

In any case, your blanket generic statement is very typical of left wing responses seen here and elsewhere.

Just watch some youtube videos where Tucker Carlson asks left-wingers some (what should be) basic questions RE: government, civics, basic knowledge, basic intelligence, etc. They fail every single time. Universally, the left has no real idea what it is outraged over.

Next time, try evidence vs. your mere opinion. Everybody having an opinion and the ability to share that opinion is what got us into this mess in the first place. It wouldn't be so bad if they were informed opinions, but as has been made clear...when it comes from the left, they simply are not informed.

🙄

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
This is HIGHLY speculative and very far-fetched.

Borders on ridiculous.

The saddest part of this whole thread is that I'm going to have to probably agree with whatever Silly, Jeff, and Ante say in it.

I'm going to run a "logic check" on you here. What is the state of current FACT? We'll get to the speculation, and what is "far fetched".

1. Hillary's server had somehow been rigged to send a duplicate "courtesy message" on e-mail traffic coming in and out of the server. The courtesy copy was being sent to a Chinese State Owned company (probably so the IP address looked kosher). This started in 2010, and was raised as an issue MULTIPLE times by the Intel Communities own Inspector General and presented to the FBI as a critical issue.

Interestingly, two of those times it was "urgently raised" as a concern to FBI management, the FBI representative was a guy named Peter Strzok. Imagine that! (There is sworn documentary video testimony publicly available of this fact)

2. Between 2010 and 2012, the ENTIRE U.S. covert Intel presence in China (CIA field operatives) were captured and killed or imprisoned.

3. CIA/Department of State operations and assets are VERY closely aligned... Sec State is "in the loop" in regards to available assets in various foreign policy and military intel areas of operation, and CIA is a major support to all State operations and real time information "in country".

That's what we know.

Anyway... you said: "This is HIGHLY speculative and very far-fetched. Borders on ridiculous."

Actually, your statement borders on fallacy, from a logic standpoint, but we are certainly limited by the facts.

So, to reframe your comments so they match the fact patterns, here's a re-do: "This is speculative."

We have to leave it at that, primarily because logic and reason suggests it is NOT at all far fetched (Occam's razor pushes it in the direction of significant probability). Facts being as they are... it not only does NOT border on being ridiculous... it's not even in the neighborhood of ridiculous.

FWIW, all the numbered bullet points above are available for public review, if you care to fact check.
edit on 31-8-2018 by dasman888 because: edits

edit on 31-8-2018 by dasman888 because: Edits

edit on 31-8-2018 by dasman888 because: Edits

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Stop involving yourself in conversations you know nothing about.

Thanks.

A fair statement from vinifalou, for a simple reason: ALL of the supporting facts to the reality of a compromised server, and the loss of all China based human U.S. Intel assets is a matter of public record.

In fact... the IC IG reported much of this quite some time ago, before Trump was even running for POTUS.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Trump get a chance to "scrub the personal" before Cohen's data was turned over

Actually yes he did get that chance due to presidential privilege and everything released was done so with trump's knowledge and consent by lawyers.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I remember back in 2012 or so the chinese hacked the tx department of transportation and shut down the operation for a few days. They have been hacking for a while. Quietly. No news stories on the subject.

I have always had the thought in the back of my head of the possibility that the entire gov. has been hacked and any server not part of the gov. may have been an attempt to bypass those watching. Maybe not but there is no way for me to know if the entire gov. has been hacked. My gut says yes.
edit on 31-8-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join