It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can you make ATS Great Again

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Has this site succumb to the media driven political agenda?

I have tried, my wife has tried. Others that I know have tried.

Just look at the front page and what do you see?

Bull crap politics that alot don't care about anymore.

Trump won, get over it. Better than HRC winning by far.

Lets move on.

Do something that is hard, like research subjects and make threads about those subjects.

SOMETHING INTERESTING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop being lazy posting what the MSM shares. I thought, at one time, we did not trust the MSM (main stream media),but yet , it floods this site.

Go find bigfoot, an alien in your house, a ghost in your machine.

Something other then politics.

Thank you for your time,

edit on 30-8-2018 by Groot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Yah!

Remember when people complained about the Mayans instead of Trump?

edit on 30-8-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Actually I think trump is very interesting. Watching a country devolve into fascism and tearing itself apart is from a social scientist perspective, a once in a lifetime event. Can you imagine how it must have felt to fall under the Nazi spell?
Exhilarating unless you were a Jew of course but still....and watching the course of events that lead to the atomic bomb, WW2 and the destruction of Europe.

That's not interesting?

Humans and the way they conduct themselves in groups is the most interesting thing there is!! And once you get used to the blood and guts and horror they inflict on each other; it's fascinating.

edit on 30-8-2018 by olaru12 because: oralje brenda

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I was only hired by ATS to be eye candy and crack jokes.

I have a nice ass.

*shrugs*

Don't know nuthin' 'bout no research.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

The biggest event in the last 50 years is playing out ... many 'Conspiracy Theories' coming to light as no longer theories ... and you complain.

You and many others are bringing new and different ideas and threads and I say ... Great! Well Done!

For me, I will continue to watch history unfold infront of my eyes. You have no idea what you are missing friend, but soon, you will know.

P

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Was it ever great?

Don't we just come here to argue?

Im here to rumble with my evil twin.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
It's member created content. Create some content.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Trump is finally saying " a man with no money is a nobody". And that my ATS is all the President of the United States is making "his" yes, he is the leader of the nation to which he guides into the awareness of the BS that has been thrown upon its citizens. I know, I fell for the "the communist " in N.Vietnam was going to rule the world. Fk, now I buy my guitar AND AMPS from Vietnam.

Trump@, yes, he totally needs some whatever type of "follow me" to the world of doing right, but even he knows the consquences of what I'm saying here. The fact is, "HE WOKE UP THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WORLDWIDE".
edit on 0800000023142018-08-30T23:14:23-05:00142308pm11 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
It's member created content. Create some content.

He has. He's created 9 threads within the last 6 days. I've created 6 threads within the past 4 days. None of them are political in nature. Others are trying but the political threads squeeze them out. Most of the political threads are just regurgitations from the MSM.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I was only hired by ATS to be eye candy and crack jokes.

I have a nice ass.

*shrugs*

Don't know nuthin' 'bout no research.

Yah, but, those cankles though....

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Actually I think trump is very interesting. Watching a country devolve into fascism and tearing itself apart is from a social scientist perspective, a once in a lifetime event. Can you imagine how it must have felt to fall under the Nazi spell?
Exhilarating unless you were a Jew of course but still....and watching the course of events that lead to the atomic bomb, WW2 and the destruction of Europe.

That's not interesting?

Humans and the way they conduct themselves in groups is the most interesting thing there is!! And once you get used to the blood and guts and horror they inflict on each other; it's fascinating.

That really made me laugh! I haven’t read something that absurd in years. Thanks for that!

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
balloons peppe, lots of balloons.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

That's not interesting?

Do you actually believe that BS you just wrote? I mean either you are trolling or actually insane. I hope you are trolling.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Yah!

Remember when people complained about the Mayans instead of Trump?

Mayans were deeeeeeeeeeeeep state.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Interesting isn't it? A site that at one time ignored the media has now embraced its narrative whole-heartedly. The media is selling their propaganda and this site is absolutely buying it.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla
balloons peppe, lots of balloons.

And where do they end up

In the sea .... on the beaches .... in the fish .... LITTER

Pay more respect to the planet we are living on.
PLEASE

edit on 31-8-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Perhaps the mudpit shouldn't be featured in the recent posts section.

Or it might work if political topics outside of political conspiracies get their own section of the site, outside just different forums.. kinda like how BTS was to ATS.

Just spitballin' here, but would like to hear actual ideas because it's a common complaint. I feel as though the mudpit mentality has really spread far beyond the mudpit, and it gets way more leniency than it used to in other forums.

I'd like to see better enforcement of manners and decorum outside political forums.
edit on 31-8-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
ATS contains a lot of information on the same subject in different threads. ATS staff should determine best comments for referencing keywords so ATS is cross referenced somewhat akin to wilkipedia allowing search engines to increase popularity. Which should in turn improve content.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I agree.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
repect is very important. very very important.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join