It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ's Bruce Ohr kept Mueller deputy 'in the loop'...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
If this story is true, it is huge

First off ohr had no business being involved in the case whatsoever, especially seeing as how his wife was working for the company making the dossier

He certainly shouldn’t have been backchanelling to Steele, who was fired by the fbi

The fbi has so far denied that they knew of ohrs involvement or his wife’s connections

Now we are finding out that not only did they know, but if this story is accurate muellers deputy Weissman was also involved

Ohrs involvent in his case is going to be investigated for possible misconduct

So how can muellers team have a fair look when one of the higher ups in it may be a witness into this investigation?

Weissman would clearly have an incentive to not want his friend ohr to not get in trouble, which makes any part of this case he worked on suspect

In addition, seeing as how he was predisposed to the very dossier they are investigating, how can he impartially the investigate it?

Did mueller know of this?

If he did, and still allowed Weissman to be involved, this proves the whole investigation is tainted

If he didn’t know, he needs to fire Weissman immediately, and then start looking at what damage Weismann did.

That is if this story is true

Remember...Ohr was also secretly meeting with Glenn Simpson (Fusion GPS)...and we have his notes from those meetings.
This was the "are the firewalls still holding" meeting.

That would mean Simpson had a pipeline to Weissman through Ohr...prior to the SC being formed.

I wonder if Weissman was one of the "firewalls".

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Tempter

He's not a witness. He's an FBI agent. A Russia expert.

Good grief........... you don't even have a clue what Ohr's job is.

You sure he is an FBI agent? Like you are sure Trump is going down?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah, Trump sucks!

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Everyone should be afraid of Russia, they are scary!

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Ohr names, under oath, Weissman as one of his contacts.

Congress has every right and obligation to call Weissman to testify.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

How to Pee-pee on Proustites 101

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Yes many bulls for many moons. Where there's steam, there's poo.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Trump does have a hot ass. It has opened my eyes.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Don't be a racist, Chinese Americans helped build these railroads.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Sorry, I gotta go to work. We can win this war together when I get home.

These burgers aren't gonna flip themselves!

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

a reply to: Tempter

He's not a witness. He's an FBI agent. A Russia expert.

Aaah ha ha! You're drunk, Hillary. Go to bed...

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Ohr has done nothing wrong. Trump has his henchmen attacking him because he's the countries for most expert on the Russian mob. And trump has long time relationship with the Russian mob. So he's someone who needs to go. Or be tarnished. Anything to make him a villian against trump.

JOB APPROVAL AT 36%...DISSAPROVAL...OVER 60%.
Most people think Mueller is doing a good job and want him to continue.

Trump uses the word impeachment in every conversation he has. He's terrified. He knows he's committed crimes.
Mueller is relentless.
If there was no collusion he would have wrapped this up already. I think he has a water tight case

WTH do you get this stuff? Make it up out of thin air? Rod Rosenstein has publicly stated at least 2 times (that I witnessed) that there WAS NO COLLUSION by any citizens of the US. I do believe the current President is indeed a legit citizen of the US, so that would include him.

Why do you keep this up despite everyone always laughing at you? We all get it, you despite President Trump. But reading your ridiculous non stop fan fiction is getting tedious. For crissakes, give it a rest already. Air tight case my ass.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why are you guys so anxious for the investigation to end? Don't you want the proof of his innocence?

Tee hee. You don't want it to end because it's over for him when it does.
If there was nothing there it would have ended already.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

He's been with the DOJ since 91.
He was Deputy attorney General.
His latest position was investigating organized crime syndicates in Russia and eastern Europe. He was tasked with being the go between with Steele and the FBI because of his Russia expertise.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Why are you guys so anxious for the investigation to end? Don't you want the proof of his innocence?

Tee hee. You don't want it to end because it's over for him when it does.
If there was nothing there it would have ended already.

Ho Ho. Why do you hack up pages of nonsense every time new evidence comes out that shows the investigation is dirty?
Don't you want to know the truth?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

He was tasked with being the go between with Steele and the FBI because of his Russia expertise.

Source this please or remove it as there is testimony under oath before congress that is opposed to this statement.

edit on 31/8/2018 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

www.cnn.com...

GAETZ: Thank you. Let's do that quickly and get into your determination to find out that activity, which is occurring in your department. At the last hearing we had, I asked you when you became aware that Nelly Orr (ph), the wife of your associate deputy attorney general, Bruce Ore, was working for Fusion GPS and was actively assigned to the dossier that said all these nasty things about President Trump. As you sit here today, do you know when you became first aware of that?
ROSENSTEIN: I believe it would have been sometime in the fall of 2017 as I think I told you last time. Mr. Orr was never working to my knowledge on that Russian investigation.
GAETZ: But his wife was, right? I mean, like, he's your assistant -- your associate deputy attorney general, and his wife gets hired for that. I actually -- I asked you this question on the 13th of December, I wrote you a letter on the 18th of December, nine months ago, you have not responded to it.

We need a date when you found out that the wife of your deputy was working for people who are actively trying to undermine President Trump? Don't you think that's a really important date for you to know about your -- the spouse of your own associate deputy attorney general?

ROSENSTEIN: Yes, I think it is important for you to understand, Congressman, Mr. Orr is a career employee of the department. He was there when I arrived. To my knowledge he wasn't working on the Russian matter.

GAETZ: I don't --

ROSENSTEIN: I think it is important for you to know, sir, that when we learned the relevant information, we arranged to transfer Mr. Orr to a different office.

edit on 31/8/2018 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

If corruption was being exposed. But Bull# is all there is in these threads. I don't care whether you like me posting or if you like what I post or if I annoy you.
I'm gonna be here every day telling you you're wrong. He colluded with Russia. He's a plant of the Kremlin. They have dirt on him. What is he willing to pay to keep it quiet?
And he obstructed justice. Well documented .
Bet on it.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

He's an idiot and a liar and he fools dumb people.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Psychic.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This thread has dissolved into Looney Tunes complete with psychic witches.

Sad what ATS has become.

Just make up what you want, no need to prove anything.

Can't even get Ohr's job right. Just sad.
edit on R532018-08-31T09:53:15-05:00k538Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join