It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women/People Will Die if Kavanaugh Is Confirmed.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I bet the only ones that would possibly die from this nomination would be the Deep State "firewalls" that didn't prevent Kavanaugh from being confirmed.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Not only does the left have TDS, they also have a bad case of chicken little syndrome .
edit on 31-8-2018 by 14377 because: I sure do you edit a lot

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

So the goal is to prevent (HUMAN) death whenever and however possible? Then technically Kavenaugh will SAVE lives so whats the problem then??? LESS DEATH WILL OCCUR. Thats the whole goal right?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

So the goal is to prevent (HUMAN) death whenever and however possible? Then technically Kavenaugh will SAVE lives so whats the problem then??? LESS DEATH WILL OCCUR. Thats the whole goal right?

No, no, no.

Only the deaths of voting age Democrats or those the Democrats can use for political means matter.

Baby deaths. BFFFFT who cares!

edit on 31-8-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
I bet the only ones that would possibly die from this nomination would be the Deep State "firewalls" that didn't prevent Kavanaugh from being confirmed.

That's right. DEEPSTATE traitors are the only ones who have ever been at risk. No wonder they've taken such extreme actions to protect themselves and perpetuate their criminal enterprise and seditious conspiracy.

I still believe Trump needs a paramilitary security force (possibly citizens militias) to ensure these traitors haven't somehow rigged the national command structure against him.

Just my 2c

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Dems want to raise taxes against those who already are taxed ~20 times too much.

Middle America can't afford any more. We can't afford the existing tax rate. It must be slashed significantly.

Further, Dems want to harm consumers by overly taxing corporations and the rich - who already pay far more than others in taxes

The solution is slashing ~99% of government "programs" in order to restore our sovereignty and remove the extreme burden placed on people who actually have a job/income.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Or like there will be violence in the streets of the dems get in?
Yeah that one too.
Trump still takes the bloviation prize.

Wrong again, the only ones who bloviate are those constantly spreading paranoid & completely unproven conspiracy theories about Russia "collusion" or those inventing/fake "world ending woe is me" responses at every single manufactured outrage from the left

(Where is the collusion we were promised years ago?)

Face it. You and your ideology are destroying this country all because you're upset Hillary lost the election. But nothing you all say or do will result in Hillary Clinton being given the oath of office (even if we ignore reality and assume you were somehow 100% right about everything you've said). Again: She isn't President. She didn't win the election. Losing elections have consequences. Losing elections because your party pivoted far left has consequences.
edit on 8/31/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Ummm...

Not to rain on anyone's parade, or widdle in their Wheaties

But...before y'all finish up anointing Kavanaugh the latest and greatest of saints, or the most infamous malefactor since Genghis Kahn, shouldn't he actually do something on the High Court??

Supreme Court justices have a fairly high rate of going their own way, once confirmed...

Just sayin'.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
If women in Africa are stopped from having babies, what will those people with commercials about starving African children do to make money.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'm not surprised, I've even stopped reacting because it's idiotic and honestly getting an abortion because your irresponsible (not because you're a rape victim) to me is gross, I find it unnerving

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Doesn't matter, there's a boogeyman to be had!

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Given that the majority making abortion laws are men, I would like to see women in charges of rule making in the NFL, WWE, NASCAR and NRA.
edit on 8/31/2018 by roadgravel because: gENERAL REPLY

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

A woman is already the commissioner of the NFL...

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Does it hurt much with your panties in a bunch like that?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
This is what the left is claiming.

askdrbrown.org...

As if by the mere fact of confirming Kavanaugh the world would come to an end with millions of people, mostly women, dying...

I don't know why I read this post, I don't know why I opened the link, it's not really something that effects me but I did and what I found was that the author of the link believes in "Biblical Sexuality", this is a very far right blog you've quoted with very outdated views.i guess that's the right wing narrative for you....

I am not saying I support biblical sexuality, whatever that is, but why do you condemn someone for being outdated? Will you tell us what is the current and updated take on this topic..

We live in the 21st Century Men have been sleeping with men since biblical tomes, women have been sleeping with women since biblical times. Each to their own and all that. If it doesn't hurt you or effect you, why does it bother you? (not you per se, the general populace of earth, I mean...

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I don't know why I read this post, I don't know why I opened the link, it's not really something that effects me but I did and what I found was that the author of the link believes in "Biblical Sexuality", this is a very far right blog you've quoted with very outdated views.i guess that's the right wing narrative for you....

First of all, i gave several links, not just one. Second of all, just because I posted the argument which can be seen in many other websites, it doesn't mean i agree on everything with any of the authors on the links. You are assuming I do, but you know what they say about assuming right?...

As for your claim of "outdated views", who are you to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't believe? Like always, left-wingers want to force people to "embrace their views."

By your high horse mentality I am guessing you are one of those "left-wingers" who thinks you know better than "right-wingers" or anyone else who would disagree with you. BTW, i am not assuming this, I can deduce it by your statement on "outdated views."

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Kind of like. You'll all be poor if the dems get in? Yep just like that.

There is no "kind of" when it comes to the fact that democrats tend to make people poorer because they always increase taxes on those who provide work. That is a fact, but this claim that "Kavanaugh's confirmation will cause the end of the world and the death of people/women is nothing but a false statement, and a red herring. More women are dying from botched up forced abortions and forced sterilizations, alongside the over 1.5 billion unborn who have been killed because their lives have been devalued by the left.
edit on 31-8-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

We live in the 21st Century Men have been sleeping with men since biblical tomes, women have been sleeping with women since biblical times. Each to their own and all that. If it doesn't hurt you or effect you, why does it bother you? (not you per se, the general populace of earth, I mean...

Stop trying to derail the topic please...

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Give it time.

No one has elected Democrats in November ... yet. And if stupid people still vote against their best interests (read: what we want), then Trump might even get more time than that to tank the economy! REEEEEEEEEE!

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

The point is that The-President-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named picked him, and therefore, he should not ever be confirmed, much less given a chance to show what kind of justice he would be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join