It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House 'drug czar' office reportedly runs secret anti-marijuana committee

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley
a reply to: JimNasium

Patton, Bradley they only had 4 Stars.

Actually Bradley was promoted to 5 stars in 1950.

-dex

Then General Herr Drumpf would go with 6 Stars... The flag would have red, white and blue stripes and a bunch of Stars...

With the "REAL" Generals at least they put in the time, or maybe they were like that other 'Merican Zero McCain and 'their daddy' got them in... Jeez, just like Drumpf.

Maybe a Star for each deferment?

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Publicallu, Trump says, legalize weed or I will fire you Jeff

Sessions says no

Trump fires him and goes for a pro weed AG

The people would impeach trump for firing Sessions because, you know, Russia, would know do a bong circle in his honor.....

That’s why I hate politics

Judging by Russia getting their panties in a twist over Canada legalizing MJ they will surely scream loud and high if we do nationwide, guaranteed.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I do have to agree with the video, I see nothing but the truth being spoken there. Now MJ I feel is not a drug, its a plant.

Decriminalize MJ (but don't legalize it) and use the money saved to educate people away from alcohol.

There's No 'Safe' Level of Alcohol Consumption, Global Study Finds - LiveScience

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: musicismagic
I do have to agree with the video, I see nothing but the truth being spoken there. Now MJ I feel is not a drug, its a plant.

Decriminalize MJ (but don't legalize it) and use the money saved to educate people away from alcohol.

There's No 'Safe' Level of Alcohol Consumption, Global Study Finds - LiveScience

right. plus 2 people died from opioid overdoses by the time you read this.

thanks trump

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

To be fair, Trump and Sessions do not deserve the blame regarding the federal law against marijuana. They may not be personally in favor of its use...but both are in the executive
Branch of government. Their job is to enforce the laws enacted by the legislative branch.

It has been said over and over again that congress needs to step up and act. If Congress gets together and actually legalizes marijuana...you may actually then appreciate Trump and Session's harder law enforcement stance in giving them the motivation to actually do the job their constituents elected them for!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join