It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says Attorney General Sessions safe in job at least until November

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
Alright, I'm back. I wish we could be more on topic. I've asked so many questions in this thread and honestly don't see one straight answer as to why Sessions should be fired if he gets fired.

On the way back home I caught this new article that just came out, Trump again ragging on the DoJ, and of course the FBI, and now threatening to get involved. What his involvement would be is not explained, but if we were to guess it might entail removing key figures.

“Our Justice Department and our FBI - at the top of each, because inside they have incredible people - but our Justice Department and our FBI have to start doing their job and doing it right and doing it now,” Trump said. “I wanted to stay out, but at some point if it doesn’t straighten out properly ... I will get involved and I’ll get in there if I have to.”

Reuters

This only shows what the article in the OP covered, he is ready to intervene in some way and Sessions' job is not that secure. Very bad move politically, should it happen, unless of course Sessions messes up and does something that deserves that.

No one has yet answered this question I posed multiple times:

Has Sessions done anything illegal so far or anything that would call for his sacking; or has he performed his duties well and enforced Trump's policies effectively? Is there any reason currently to fire him, other than retaliation for his recusal? Or not liking him?

you have had some time, this interview should be out there now, so how about you either post the proof that Trump said this, or perhaps you could show ATS how to excersize character and integrity and admit that your source got it wrong, and you posted a factually inaccurate OP.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join