It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious fish disappearance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Once a fish dyes other fish start to feed on them very often. I would check this or your filter haha

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Once a fish dyes other fish start to feed on them very often. I would check this or your filter haha

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Folks that feel like I was running a fields of Cambodia
I wasn't, I just hadn't done it for such a long time I forgot what was proper.

Anyway, these disappearing fish, they were a full 40 days after the initial "nitrate/nitrite slaughter". So they were strong fish, as a matter of fact they had showed no normal fish sickness before their missing.

I am going for the cat, but he does not have front claws. Don't worry haters, we got him from a no kill shelter already declawed.

My thinking is this. Either the fish jumped out and then were eaten or somehow they sheltered in death to make it hard to find them, or my kids are trying to drive me nutty.

They are teens and wicked smart, so I am beginning to think that...although I do wish they wouldn't have played such a "cruel joke" if true.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I used to keep little swordtails and platys, even black mollies used to jump out of the tank. I'd find them the next day looking like a dried up fish chip. Then there is the chance that the Tidy bowl man did some night fishing.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Sure, could be a joke, but there are a couple of more likely scenarios.

1. The cat fished the out. Cats can do some pretty cool things.

2. Another fish ate them. I had a catfish, sold to e by a fish store, for a goldfish tank, eat my goldfish.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I cleaned the tank out yesterday. No remains. Had to be the cat got them somehow. Not sure how without front claws, but I guess where there is a will there is a way...

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

I read this in the voice of an evil anime character..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

haha did you do the evil muahahaha too?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join