It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gohmert doubles down after FBI dismisses claim of Clinton server hack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Apparently ICIG has declined to comment. If Gohmert's assertions are true, that would seem to mean that the ICIG made this finding but didn't include it in the report. We've seen that before.

How do we know? Has anyone outside of Congress seen the report? I don't think so. This is an entirely separate report.

The ICIG (Michael Atkinson) isn't the same person as the DOJIG (Michael Horowitz).

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Cover-up. I've heard the IG concept in government compared to Human Resources and we know HR is more about damage control for the employer than the employee.

If it's true...someone persuaded the IG to leave it out of the report.

originally posted by: Deetermined

Apparently ICIG has declined to comment. If Gohmert's assertions are true, that would seem to mean that the ICIG made this finding but didn't include it in the report. We've seen that before.

How do we know? Has anyone outside of Congress seen the report? I don't think so. This is an entirely separate report.

The ICIG (Michael Atkinson) isn't the same person as the DOJIG (Michael Horowitz).

I don't believe this refers to Horowitz and his report at all.
edit on 30-8-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: network dude

I think she was never hacked and Gohmert is full of #.

"I think she did dodge sniper fire and everyone else is full of sh!t"

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Like so many here believe of McCain, the Clinton's will only pay the price when they have the shovel pat in their faces.

Edit: In other words , after they are dead.
edit on 30-8-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Hackers in China is a different thing than hacker of China. So that could be were the confusion is and why it's being talked about but not proofed out.

Good point. That would make sense. If I recall correctly, it was described as a Chinese company based in Washington DC or thereabouts. (Maybe Virginia?)

On the other hand an interesting point was made by a shop pal of mine, he said wouldn't it be typical if it was Israel that had done the hacking, and everyone just doesn't want to come out and say it. As stupid is it sounds, he could have an interesting point, and it wouldn't be above Israel to hire Chinese hackers to do the deed.

Hmmm... very interesting suggestion indeed!

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

It's not like the FBI has ever lied right... right...

Oh wait.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: vinifalou

Please do. I feel like what the ICIG actually said is the most important bit of information on this topic.

Lol, it was right at the link the OP posted this whole time, and I spent hours looking for it.

They didn't said much, tho.

The ICIG declined to comment.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

The ICIG declined to comment.

You could say they wouldn't comment if there were actionable offenses still to come of the case. That's typically the way departments word thngs. They don't comment on "ongoing investigations".

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sure there are. The report from Mueller laying out his findings and ending trumps bumbling attempt at governing.
The hen house is burning.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Sure there are. The report from Mueller laying out his findings and ending trumps bumbling attempt at governing.
The hen house is burning.
....the irony being, you're saying this while, standing in a burning hen house 🙄

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

What's clever about "We found no evidence that the server was ever compromised"?

Sounds pretty straight forward.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Of course this is just another unfounded rumor.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Too bad that's not what the intelligence community says. See indictments of Russian companies and Russian citizens.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I realize this is like expecting my dog to fix dinner, but you might want to read and COMPREHEND the OP before you type comments that make you look this damn foolish. There is no prize for being the least smart.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Sorry. It's crap. No need to click on it.
They were already told that the FBI found no evidence of compromise. They didn't dance around it. They didn't play word games or leave secret messages between the lines.

And you guys are the ones looking foolish to be this desperate. Hillary's investigations are over. No one is looking at her. It's over done kaput. China didn't get classified information from her.
edit on 8312018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Actually that's a private joke between me and Xeuchen. A,B,C and all that. Tata.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Sorry. It's crap. No need to click on it.
They were already told that the FBI found no evidence of compromise. They didn't dance around it. They didn't play word games or leave secret messages between the lines.

Except it wasn't the FBI that looked at the servers. it was that third party that Comey's FBI agreed upon. Also I would agree that the servers that were looked at didn't get hack because it was already established that the data on those servers were leaked out from a USB drive that took data directly from the server. Though it has already been shown that Hillary has more than one set of servers, how many of them were hacked? Did the FBI check out those servers, or did Hillary even bother to have her third party investigate then to see if they were compromised? I'm willing to bet that she didn't, based on the fact that even though Hillary is a smart woman, she's kind of lazy too.

And you guys are the ones looking foolish to be this desperate. Hillary's investigations are over. No one is looking at her. It's over done kaput. China didn't get classified information from her.

Let's be honest now, we don't really know if any investigation is going on behind the scenes when it comes to Hillary, and we know that chinese persons have hacked her servers, but you could be right they might not have anything important (though they could too and we wouldn't know)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

And no one at all is surprised.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join