It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gohmert doubles down after FBI dismisses claim of Clinton server hack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
So the ruskies didnt hack her, the chinese didnt hack her, how great is that. So why did she have a private server with those emails in the first place? Because THAT is the problem! The rest, all these hacking not hacking malarkey is just the cherry on the cake...

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I think she was never hacked and Gohmert is full of #.

I think she was hacked and the deniers are full of shaving creme 💥😃💥

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: The GUT
The Gohmert don't play that. You can bet he's extra-hopping mad and won't let it go until someone taps out.

I sure hope some damn body there is man enough to see one of these things through to the end. My hope of Sessions being a closet patriot who has just been quietly working behind the curtain seem as likely as my hope for free beer in 2019. This kind of abuse can't continue. And it might take until it's used against the left for those coddled by mother MSM to realize it's an issue.

Yeah...Jeffy-kins seems to have fizzled. Makes me want to tug on those big ol' ears and give him a lecture. I'll apologize profusely and sincerely if he turns out to be the silent executioner his reputation purports him to be, but after all that time in the senate he's smelling deep state pwned. I'd love to be wrong.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
All this recent crap is because there's leaks coming out from a yet to be released government report.

We know who is nervous as always.

"new reports coming before the Autumn Witch of November"

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
but after all that time in the senate he's smelling deep state pwned. I'd love to be wrong.

you and I both brother.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Deetermined

careful she will turn you into a toad....

I always thought it was a newt?

you know if it were to actually happen she would screw it up.....

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What has the ICIG come out publicly and said?

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

This is exactly what I said last night.

The daily caller article and Gohmerts claim was the ICIG briefed strzok and others on a chinese breach.

The FBI rebuttal was we found no evidence of any hack.

However, the FBI responses made no reference to whether or not the ICIG briefed people like strzok on this, or suggested their was a chinese breach.

Now this isnt to say this confirms for me that Gohmert is telling the truth.

But I too found the FBI response to be rather clever in its wording.

An FBI spokeswoman refused to confirm if Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) officials — including Frank Rucker, its chief investigator — briefed top bureau officials about evidence of penetration of Clinton’s private server by a Chinese government intelligence operation. “We have no comment,” she told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

What has the ICIG come out publicly and said?

good question, and I don't have an answer. I tried looking a bit, but not having luck on it yet.
All this is questionable at the time, what with the FBI denying it (sort of). I hope one day soon, all this will be hashed out and open so it can be fixed and we move the fluck on. With a system this broken (allegedly) we can't just brush it aside.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

China has an economy beat only by the US, so they're obviously to busy to be able to hack into a server that's in someone's house.

A server in someone’s house that interestingly enough was not even password protected for the first few months that Hillary was SOS.
Even the DNC used passwords.... p@ssword.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: CriticalStinker

China has an economy beat only by the US, so they're obviously to busy to be able to hack into a server that's in someone's house.

A server in someone’s house that interestingly enough was not even password protected for the first few months that Hillary was SOS.
Even the DNC used passwords.... p@ssword.

"@ssword" would have been better

😎

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

If all this is true, the ICIG report does in fact have this information, which Rep Gohmert used and referenced when interviewing Strzok, then all the facts brought out are in fact, facts, and true. The Clinton server was hacked by China, her e-mails were forwarded to an foreign entity, and the FBI was told, and ignored the info, likely to hide the part where it wasn't Russia this time.

Gohmert still hasn't confirmed it's China though... if he can reveal the breach, then why doesn't he reveal who committed the breach? Could it be a different country? I wouldn't know which.

I also found it curious that Trump tweeted yesterday about not believing anonymous sources, and that's exactly where the China part came from -- which Trump seems to believe.

I'm just quite befuddled by all this.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Read somewhere that they declined to answer.

If I find the link I’ll update.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Louie could be guessing or he might have gotten bad information or he may know what he's talking about. I don't know what to make of it yet either.

Louie came out the gate on Strzok with this exact matter, however, so it will be interesting to see how it plays out. Gohmert only states it as "...a foreign entity unrelated to Russia."

edit on 30-8-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

If all this is true, the ICIG report does in fact have this information, which Rep Gohmert used and referenced when interviewing Strzok, then all the facts brought out are in fact, facts, and true. The Clinton server was hacked by China, her e-mails were forwarded to an foreign entity, and the FBI was told, and ignored the info, likely to hide the part where it wasn't Russia this time.

Gohmert still hasn't confirmed it's China though... if he can reveal the breach, then why doesn't he reveal who committed the breach? Could it be a different country? I wouldn't know which.

I also found it curious that Trump tweeted yesterday about not believing anonymous sources, and that's exactly where the China part came from -- which Trump seems to believe.

I'm just quite befuddled by all this.

Hackers in China is a different thing than hacker of China. So that could be were the confusion is and why it's being talked about but not proofed out. On the other hand an interesting point was made by a shop pal of mine, he said wouldn't it be typical if it was Israel that had done the hacking, and everyone just doesn't want to come out and say it. As stupid is it sounds, he could have an interesting point, and it wouldn't be above Israel to hire Chinese hackers to do the deed.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Please do. I feel like what the ICIG actually said is the most important bit of information on this topic.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Nvm.

edit on 8/30/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Apparently ICIG has declined to comment. If Gohmert's assertions are true, that would seem to mean that the ICIG made this finding but didn't include it in the report. We've seen that before.

“It’s not surprising that the FBI ‘has not found any evidence’ regarding Clinton’s servers being breached,” Gohmert, R-Texas, said. “It was the Obama-appointed Intelligence Community Inspector General that discovered the breach. It was not the FBI that found it, so their statement was technically correct, but very deceptive in its omission.”

The FBI also had referred Fox News to the Justice Department’s Inspector General report, which was released in June, to push back on the Caller's reporting…

…Gohmert first raised the issue of the breach at former FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok’s public testimony on Capitol Hill last month, asking whether Strzok was briefed about an anomaly on Clinton’s emails found by ICIG officials.
Strzok said he remembered meeting with the ICIG officials, but did not remember the details of the meeting. 

Gohmert raised that exchange in his overnight statement. “When I asked Peter Strzok about this, he said that he remembered being briefed by the ICIG investigator but did not remember what it was about. That is not credible,” Gohmert said, while accusing Strzok of trying to "protect" Clinton. 

The ICIG declined to comment.

Link

edit on 30-8-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The ICIG declined to comment.

Why would they do that?
It's like they want to cause controversy.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I think she was never hacked and Gohmert is full of #.

Well as her cheerleader you'd have to say that.

More at 11.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join