It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why so much hatred for McCain ? It is unwarranted.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

He was a Liberal who pretended to be a Republican, who was called a hero and he was actually a coward. Here is an Audio transcript of him being compromised in Vietnam. Of course we were told different, but this has just been released. He's just another dead guy that people are saying nice things about that was really a monster.

edit on 1-9-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well I voted for him because I like Sarah Palin and even went to one of her rallies. I really didn't know much about his military past but I didn't want a radical Marxist in the White House... that goes for Hillary too. Amazing how the Left criticized McCain for being too old and being a neocon war hawk and now they live him because he came out against Trump. His globalist side really was apparent when it was found that he was part of the Russian dossier being used against Trump. He is a globalist no two ways about it. Refusing Sarah Palin at his funeral really takes the cake in my opinion. If he wanted Lieberman so bad he should have done so at the time. Palin was way more popular than McCain so he should have been grateful for the boost but I guess he couldn't take having the radical left condemn her for keeping her Down syndrome baby. The tolerant Kaft and all.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Look Im a Trump supporter and he is allowed to not like McCain. They had their own reasons for hating each other.

I have no reason to not like McCain . The guy spent over 5 years as a POW . He deserves respect on that alone.

While I disagreed with him while he was alive , even when he ran for POTUS I would never say he wasnt a hero.

5 years is a hell of a long time .

McCain you have my respect.

RIP sir..

well.. the reason he was there for 5 years hmm Daddy Commander in Chief wouldn't of liked that and , McCain's Future would be in Jeopardy , Shamed upon of being sent home while the rest of P.O.W.s. in Hanoi Hilton were still there .

I lost respect when i seen a french journalist new reporter interview ... McCain and MCCain Swanking like a Songbird ... too even telling who his father is wife is what his kids names and ages . location where they live ..

McCain Broke the United States Military Code of Conduct Article V

where should only said his, Name Rank and Serial Number Period

Although most of what he said they already knew, of who he was..

www.youtube.com...

In French : Dubbed " but you can Clearly hear him Speaking English

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Another thing I just remembered about the McCain funeral, was hearing people speak out against Trump AT THE FUNERAL!

The McCain funeral was used as another opportunity to disparage the President! How despicable and depraved.

The most vocal Trump haters were all there with their faux sad demeanor's in place.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
People bashing the president at a funeral.

Must be leftist douche-tards.

(checks and makes sure it's McCain)

Yep.

Leftist douche-tards.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I don't care one bit about the rest of his life, but he voted against repealing Obamacare.

That law has singlehandedly cost me so much money that I now pay 4x as much for my Insurance.

Lost all respect for him that day.

I even voted for the guy in '08.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join