It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why so much hatred for McCain ? It is unwarranted.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I haven't heard Trump or any other politicians talking up removing troops from action in foreign lands.

Plenty of war mongering to around.
edit on 8/31/2018 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Because Trump hates McCain and the MAGAbots will parrot pretty much anything he says. It’s that simple.
edit on 31-8-2018 by Vdogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: introvert

When you fall back on parsing as you often do, it is evident that you've lost the argument.

No. It means you do not understand the concept of addressing specific points separate from others. In fact, you did not address one single point I mentioned. Is that a master clown tactic, or a chicken# tactic? I'm not sure. The lines are blurred.

When you fall back on complaining about parsing as you often do, it is evident that you've lost the argument.

See how that works?

Anyone can play the role of clown, master.
edit on 31-8-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The basic issue is that he was too far left for the right and too far right for the left. Blaming McCain for stuff like the Forrestal fire, for example, is just utter garbage rumors promulgated by people who HAVE NO IDEA what they are talking about. It's lie claiming Hillary eats babies. Just dumb stuff.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

McCain was a globalist, he agreed with many of Obama's policies including Obamacare. I still remember when he went either to the Senate/House and stated that the U.S. is a warzone, making it an excuse to try to approve even more draconian policies in the U.S.

McCain also claimed the dossier is true, when it is nothing more than "Russian lies" and the claim from an Australian politician, who happens to be pro-Clinton, and heard it from a 3rd and 4th source in a bar. Hearsay has never been used in a court of law for a reason.

The Steele dossier is full of lies. You want to look for "the Russians meddling in our electoral process"? Look at the Steele dossier and that's your proof. The Steele dossier itself is part on how "the Russians" tried to influence our elections by causing discord. They didn't want Clinton to win, but they also loved the in-fighting between both parties that the "Steele dossier" caused in the U.S.

edit on 31-8-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

McCain, like Paul Ryan and a few others, are (was in the case of McCain) progressives and globalists who are/were more than willing to give up our sovereignty to the UN, or some other Global Government.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
The basic issue is that he was too far left for the right and too far right for the left. Blaming McCain for stuff like the Forrestal fire, for example, is just utter garbage rumors promulgated by people who HAVE NO IDEA what they are talking about. It's lie claiming Hillary eats babies. Just dumb stuff.

Sorry to inform you of this, but my Uncle served on board the USS Forrestal during the incident, and he had nothing but bad things to say about McCain over the fire. If it wasn't for Admiral McCain, Lt Commander McCain wouldn't have gotten away with the event clean and clear.

As for my dislike for McCain, well it stems from personal expeariance with the public fraud he was, but hey go and praise your false god.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Look I was born in the 70s and I have an extensive memory. Everything I can remember about him that I have heard has been bad it's why I voted for Obama. Look remember when Libya under quaddifi was taken over well he went before Congress and begged Congress to give piles of money and military support to al-Qaeda and jail so this moron went and got his way and we gave them 1.5 billion and weapons . Yes he asked us to help al-qaeda the same aholes who attacked us in 9/11 and he got this money for them. If you knowingly give aid to terrorist org then you are a traitor period
don't belle me go to YouTube and type McCain helping terrorist and you will find lots of stuff about it up there even some of him in his own words asking and demanding we help these aholes.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Day 289 of the McCain Funeral.

It is official.

McCain's funeral has now had a longer run than "Cats".

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: notsure1

Yes, McCain served in the American military and yes he was a POW for 5 years. Great. That does not mean that he can't be judged by the many other horrible things that he did.

I served in the military and I definitely don't say to anyone that doesn't like something I am doing or have done< "you can't say that! I am a veteran! I deserve your respect!"

That is basically what McCain wanted people to do and so do his supporters who are strangely more democrats on the political stage than not.

Also, due to his bizarre relationships with the Bush and Clinton families, I don't think that he was on the up and up morally speaking anyway.

I agree with what you are saying here. Constantly using something in your past, no matter how noble, to give yourself an excuse or to merit special attention, or to demand respect, is a sign of someone lacking or a sign of manipulation.
edit on 1-9-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I remember when McCain ran for president with Palin, and all the democrats hated on them both quite viciously, but now, and because McCain was opposed to Trump, he is now a hero and deserves respect? Look at what liars and scumbags there really are in the democrat party!

What a bunch of disloyal and deceiving swamp ass losers liberals are. They will put their own mothers on a pedestal one day, and then sell them on skid row the next, depending on the most petty and childish circumstances.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I’m not surprised that so many who worship a draft dodging moron would hold a lot of vitriol torawds someone like McCain. He was everything they will never be.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Lol, sorry son you have it all wrong. Anyone with half a brain new palin was a brainless moron. Turnss out we were right. I imagine he went to his grave regretting that stupid decision. a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: introvert

I'm not so much funny as I am smart.

And I have an awesome ass.

But please, keep considering me and others as clowns.

It helps when your opponent always underestimates you.

Yes. Present yourself as fools.

That will teach em.

Are you suggesting AugustusMasoinicus is not "awesome?"

Oh hold on right there. Anyone says that they're gonna have to deal with me. And it won't be pretty.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Lol, sorry son you have it all wrong. Anyone with half a brain new palin was a brainless moron. Turnss out we were right. I imagine he went to his grave regretting that stupid decision. a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You just proved my earlier statements with your comments.

My comments had nothing whatsoever to do with Palin's or McCain's personal attributes, (are they good people, or bad people).

What my comments were about were how whacked out liberals attacked them when they were running their campaign, and they called them names and disparaged them, exactly like you just did. My comments were not about those attacks being deserved or not deserved, only that the libs were attacking them. They even attacked Palin's children.

AND NOW they are saying how great McCain is because he disliked Trump.

So you see, it is YOU who got it all wrong. Perhaps if you HAD even a half of a brain, you would have understood it all.

Your Trump derangement has given you a terminal case of FOOT in MOUTH disease. Perhaps some brain gene therapy might help you for next time?

Sure Palin was an airhead at times, but you have her beat by light years!

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I respect McCain because he wanted dark money out of our political process.

Something that will help us all in America.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gumerk
I respect McCain because he wanted dark money out of our political process.

Something that will help us all in America.

www.usatoday.com...

That is a nice sentiment, but it is blatantly false. He may have said that, but his actions contributed to the continuance of all kinds of things "dark".

McCain was a great betrayer. His no vote on repealing Obama's Abortion called Obamacare was his greatest betrayal.

He also pretended to represent the GOP in public and on the floor, but behind closed doors made deals for many "dark money" initiatives with democrats.

You should see all the hypocrites at McCain's funeral. A funeral filled to the brim with some of the worlds most renowned and Renaissance Hypocrites. Many of these people made back room deals with McCain, while McCain would lie to his colleagues and constituents about the issues he was pretending to oppose.

People who have wisdom and compassion shouldn't hate McCain for that, they should pity him as a failed example of the human experiment.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

McCain also claimed the dossier is true, when it is nothing more than "Russian lies" and the claim from an Australian politician

Nope. Dossier is all true. Russia has trump over a barrel. His behaviour regarding them shows this is very very likely. He rues the day he ever ran for president because all his nasty secrets from the past are coming to light.

Quite notable was the lack of his presence at McCains funeral. But almost everyone who spoke made a dig at him.
Ivanka and Jared and Mike Pompeo were there presumably to report back what went on and who said bad things about him. Like it was about him and not John.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Johnny Wet Start was no friend of the USA.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

McCain also claimed the dossier is true, when it is nothing more than "Russian lies" and the claim from an Australian politician

Nope. Dossier is all true. Russia has trump over a barrel. His behaviour regarding them shows this is very very likely. He rues the day he ever ran for president because all his nasty secrets from the past are coming to light.

Quite notable was the lack of his presence at McCains funeral. But almost everyone who spoke made a dig at him.
Ivanka and Jared and Mike Pompeo were there presumably to report back what went on and who said bad things about him. Like it was about him and not John.

I think some of your hexes on people were reflected back onto you. It seems everything you believe is the opposite of actual reality.

You really should take a permanent vacation from that witchery, it will destroy what is still left of your soul.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join