It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun controllers, this is why we don't store firearms in a common area

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I looked at moving to a job in Virginia, and and I think the city didn't allow for gun possession in homes. You had to belong to a gun club, and "check out" your armaments for hunting or target. IIRC, you had to furnish a spent shell casing for the local sheriff to keep on file as well.

Which brings me to Tovenar's axiom #2:

"Every instance of gun control is an attack on the working class."

Every proposal involves some new tax or some new insurance or new procedure which has the implicit effect of removing guns from poor people. The elites will say, "no one in modern America hunts for food." Which is a flat out lie. RICH hunters aren't doing it to feed their families, but poor ppl always have in the US. When a $65 license can bring you 150 lbs. of hormone free red meat.... That's how a lot of rural ppl eat

I think for the town in Virginia, it was $2000 to join a country club just to store your gun. Poor people don't have $2K at any one time.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
a reply to: JBurns

Here is a real life example of the problem (either due to coordinated criminal activity or corrupt insider activity - both are equally large problems)

It's good that you acknowledge the fact that the US is rife with the same

I read somewhere that most countries with people have those problems.

You mean countries where guns are like chocolate bars

I love chocolate...….
...and guns...

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
All of the current lunatic politicians who propose their "common sense" gun laws" are simply lying, and using that term "common sense" is only a propaganda ploy and a deception. These things make about as little sense as legislating a law that makes a pork and beans festival a "fart free zone". That is in a nutshell, how literally stupid these people are.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join