It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun controllers, this is why we don't store firearms in a common area

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Hmm, doesn't obesity kill more US citizens than gunshot injuries?
I think your chocolate guns would be a much more evil silent killer and should be locked up in official storage units.

EDIT
We thought the same about obesity lol

how many obese people are obese cause someone else throws food at them really really fast?

13.7 percent, atleast that's the last figure I've seen. It's not something that is commonly polled.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I think your chocolate guns would be a much more evil silent killer and should be locked up in official storage units.

EDIT

how many obese people are obese cause someone else throws food at them really really fast?
Ah, it is the quiet stealth killing nature of chocolate guns though, once you eat too many it's too late.
...the only chocolate products that would be useful as a defensive weapon would have to be frozen for sure.
Try a Snickers bar rammed into your eye socket and see how that turns out.
...if I was a serial killer I'd do something like that, you know, individual identity and all that.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

EDIT

13.7 percent, atleast that's the last figure I've seen. It's not something that is commonly polled.

with all the food and all the obesity in this country i thought it would be double.

and a poll

eh

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

ooohhhhh

i like where youre going

how about a chocolate gun jammed right up the cigar burn?

i believe we refer to it as buckwheats

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't necessarily believe in "easy access" either, but I do believe in having the weapon on hand if needed. Any weapon I'm not carrying or using right that minute is locked in a very heavy, UL listed safe (TL-30 rating) that is anchored to a concrete floor. At night, my carry pistol is locked in a biometric container also bolted in place

I just don't believe having them stored away from home (or in a mandated location at all) though. Anyhow, thanks for sharing your POV here
Glad to see another gun owner who takes them seriously

One handgun in my upper night stand drawer, the other in the upper cabinet in the kitchen, both in biometric containers but not bolted. In my safe I have a loaded assault shotgun and a good number 30 rounds mags full for my unloaded M4...Not too worried but the old saying when seconds count cops are minutes away and now they can be hours away.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
After getting my first handgun (that was not stored at my fathers) I had to place it in the armory on base, along with the ammo I had because I was living on base.

When I moved off base and got my gun back they said I didn't have any ammo and also claimed it came to them dirty, I provided paperwork they shrugged and said its not there and basically told me they had no way to prove someone took it and used it.

I will never willingly store any firearm of mine in an armory again.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
I totally get it mate, and I answer here solely in the mindset of if I was a lawful firearm owning US citizen.
Our culture is different though, plenty of legally and illegally held guns here in my parts but they are by 'respectable' criminals who don't want lower level scum bringing 'feds' into the villages.
Guns are rented out and traded illegally, mostly from Eastern Europe, but again, it is 'higher level' wholesalers who control that racket. Normal average folk will never see a firearm because the guys in control don't rent them out to street rats.

Well, that is true in the main outside of #holes like London etc. Ever wondered why Islamic terrorists use knives and cars to kill people here? The criminals in charge of the guns won't sell them any. Heck the Eastern Europeans would shoot them for even asking.
It is a different world here. In another thread I started I've spoken about when I stabbed a burglar and didn't even go to court because the prosecutor deemed it reasonable force.

We can also use 'incidental weapons' in a distress situation/threat to safety, they would be anything laying clopse to hand.
I'm a single bloke in construction for a living so all sorts of incidental weapons lay around my house, from wrecking bars to Paslode nailguns. If any of them happen to be close to hand when a home invader comes at me with a knife then I'm confident I will see the Crown agree with me that my actions were reasonable.

Our burglars are mostly emaciated heroin addicts who don't carry knives because simple burgling is not guaranteed jail, but carrying a weapon is. I feel more worried for old people in the UK though, a legally held sidearm could save a few lives each year I reckon.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

EDIT

How many people who don't drive or own cars get killed by vehicles a year?

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Hey he might be on to something with his chocolate bullet idea there

Look how well "black rifle" themed coffee products sell (along with a handful of other brands)

Or even the Hoppes gun cleaner/oil scented candles and air freshener

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I cant wait until I can 3-D print a chocolate AR.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You should make sure to have a collection attachment in place for the melted good ness

Given its malleability, you could probably chamber any round you choose.. the true multi purpose rifle

edit on 8/30/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Hey he might be on to something with his chocolate bullet idea there

Look how well "black rifle" themed coffee products sell (along with a handful of other brands)

Or even the Hoppes gun cleaner/oil scented candles and air freshener

you drinking that big brown coffee?

you a fan of big brown?

i might get some but its up there in price compared to what i drink

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Deep frozen chocolate gun for sure, I'll buy that

I get the intellectual property rights on the Snickers bar in the eye socket though...we should hook up...in a public place with CCTV though perhaps.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

a reply to: JBurns

Here is a real life example of the problem (either due to coordinated criminal activity or corrupt insider activity - both are equally large problems)

It's good that you acknowledge the fact that the US is rife with the same

I read somewhere that most countries with people have those problems.

You mean countries where guns are like chocolate bars

Eh, I don't have any gripes.

It's kinda nice being able to get chocolate bars and guns in the same place.

Chocolate guns would still be safer

And tastier!

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

you are probably joking, but I'd bet there is a market for such a thing, and it would be a lucrative venture.
If you make millions from it, try to remember the little people.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Aren't eating disorders considered a disease such as drug use?

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

couldnt tell you man

not hip to the eating disorder particulars

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
you are probably joking, but I'd bet there is a market for such a thing, and it would be a lucrative venture.
If you make millions from it, try to remember the little people.

No worries, I'll 3-D print you a chocolate ghost gun with gummy bear clipazine.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

3D chocolate printers are available

Now get the 3D printer files from Defense Distributed for the AR. And you've got yourself a chocolate AR!

-dex

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Can you sort me out with an assault chocolate ghost gun please, dark chocolate as well, the blacker the better.
I've got some kids on my lawn every now and then so you know, correct tool for the job and all that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join