It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI never looked at the server REDUX

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
So, please tell me, why the FBI can take everything from Cohens office based on 'theory' but a DNC server is hacked and non one can just go 'take it'? They have to ask?

In the end I think there would be nothing else to gain as we know it was hacked and what was removed but without a physical server there is also no proof it even happened. It could have been virtualized...does anyone actually know? Hell, at this point I think the DNC hack was the set up to accuse Trump 'after' the election he had meddled with Russian assistance.

Problem is Trump won...and the house of cards is falling more and more each day.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So, please tell me, why the FBI can take everything from Cohens office based on 'theory' but a DNC server is hacked and non one can just go 'take it'? They have to ask?

The difference is that Cohen was the target of a criminal investigation, the DNC was not. The DNC was a victim of a much larger operation.

In the end I think there would be nothing else to gain as we know it was hacked and what was removed but without a physical server there is also no proof it even happened.

The FBI knew it happened before the DNC sent them anything. They contacted the DNC to let them know about it.

It could have been virtualized...does anyone actually know?

Yes. We know.

Hell, at this point I think the DNC hack was the set up to accuse Trump 'after' the election he had meddled with Russian assistance. Problem is Trump won...and the house of cards is falling more and more each day.

No. The problem is that you and many others cannot face reality and have to make things up to justify what you think happened.

Your conspiracy theory does not make one bit of sense.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The DNC is a VICTIM of a crime. The first step in solving a crime is looking at the evidence. Your theory holds no water.

So, was it a physical or virtual server? If you know please show me where this is defined. I cannot find it....

What reality to face? The fact that it was not investigated correctly?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

The DNC is a VICTIM of a crime. The first step in solving a crime is looking at the evidence. Your theory holds no water.

Just one of potentially thousands. Again, the FBI knew what was going on before they had the DNC info.

So, was it a physical or virtual server? If you know please show me where this is defined. I cannot find it....

Read the thread. AD has laid this out pretty well for people to look in to.

What reality to face? The fact that it was not investigated correctly?

The fact that there is no conspiracy regarding the FBI, the DNC or anyone else, except for those that hacked the vast number of systems.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

You'll just lose your time arguing with these people. If they haven't realized by now that this whole thing was a scam, they probably never will.

Take a peak:

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Meet Shawn Henry.
www.crowdstrike.com...

Shawn Henry used to work at the FBI.
Shawn Henry WAS Robert Mueller's protege at the FBI.
Shawn Henry was promoted twice by Mueller. (archives.fbi.gov... ices-branch)

Shawn Henry left the FBI to work for Crowdstrike.
Shawn Henry is now president of CrowdStrike Services and CSO.

Shawn Henry supervised Crowdstrike's forensics on the DNC's (and likely Hillary's) servers.

So it seems like Mueller had a finger on it. While the FBI was letting a third-part investigate the supposed hack (more like an access granted to the Chinese), Mueller was diverting the attention to an false investigation on Trump.

edit on 31/8/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

You'll just lose your time arguing with these people. If they haven't realized by now that this whole thing was a scam, they probably never will.

Yet, you cannot provide one concrete piece of evidence to prove it was a scam.

You are not dealing with facts. You are dealing with belief.

So it seems like Mueller had a finger on it. While the FBI was letting a third-part investigate the supposed hack (more like an access granted to the Chinese), Mueller was diverting the attention to an false investigation on Trump.

All that, just because the CEO used to work for the FBI? Well, that's not proof of anything except he used to work for the FBI.

Can you prove anything else that you have claimed, or are we still in the realm of make believe?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You’re lost my friend, enjoy life in Wonderland along with Silly.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

You’re lost my friend, enjoy life in Wonderland along with Silly.

It is quite nice over here. I don't have to believe in made-up things that I cannot prove for the sake of confirmation bias.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: SorrowSong

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

a reply to: Grambler

Until the populace can come to agreement on what threatens our way of life, I don't see how we can put public pressure on our government to correct the issues.

I would postulate that foreign governments are not the problem, your own government is the problem.

I'd go further and say it's our citizens that are the problem. The government is merely a representation of who we put into power.

Cognitive dissonance, imho. Blame the peace-loving, tax-paying citizens who want nothing more than to live their lives.

That's how democracies work. The people running the show were put there by guess who?

We have a very unhealthy democracy, only around 50% of eligible people vote on a good day for presidential elections. So how many out of that 50% keep up with current events?

The only time you can put all blame on the government is monarchies and fascist regimes.

So part of the problem lays in your comment, that too many Americans want nothing more than to live their lives, not vote, then bitch when things aren't going their way.

Tje United States is not a democracy.

Yes it is, but if you want to get technical and split hairs, we'll call it what it is.

It's a democratic republic.

But this is the definition of democracy, which it looks like we fit into.

b : a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections
webster

The United States is a constitutional republic.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Martin75

No, I'm talking forensic. Which is what the FBI should be doing.

Then your example is ridiculous.

All of the info the FBI would need is in those copies they were provided.

They way it would work for the others would be the FBI would take the original and 'mirror' that drive. You are just using deflection and false pretense, once again. You don't EVER appear the least bit Neutral and Grambler does IMO.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
Does a server copy include deleted files?

Yes.

It cant carry more than the title of the file deleted because the ACTUAL hard drive has those files embedded to be deleted and do not copy out since it was deleted. But the original can be meticulously analyzed.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

originally posted by: efabian
a reply to: whargoul
You seem to overlook the fact that the "empty" sectors of the vhd could have been zeroed before a "bit-by-bit" copy.(which is the incorrect nomenclature, correct is sector by sector)

Hell, the vhd could have been easily "compacted" after zeroing the unutilized sectors.
(If you know as much as u think, you would know what that means)

I do know what that means, and as I have said over and over that would have been blatantly obvious if they had done that.

I doubt that you know much about this. Or you would know that someone would have to run an algorithm that I am not smart enough to write personally. But, I know it is possible because i have needed it done for an important database that wasn't very big and we had it on a small server. We had to admit our mistake and bring in a SuperNerd from IT that pulled it out like magic and didn't shame me. Our backup was USELESS because it was missing files. The database was accidentally wiped out by a program that was designed to do so as a replacement and we didn't realize we had set it up wrong until shortly after clicking the icon. Yes, stuff happens lets just not repeat those errors is the real deal.

Bottom line, you are volunteering with the fist guy to be shilling for a DNC lie.

The original is MANDANTORY just as Grambler is politely saying to us.
edit on 31-8-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The dreaded double post
edit on 31-8-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23721844]Grambler[/po

actually my first thread here did cover the crowdstrike information being highly conjectured without proof.

You can search my post history for it.
I already quoted crowdstrike CEO that there was nothing there.

I would recommend in the future Grambler that you search for previous threads. Though of course yours is dealing with the FBI specifically on this one I would recommend a reading into my thread for sources and links that could she'd light into the FACTS of the crowdstrike investigation that favor your OP
On the "BS" of the media and left leaning narrative

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutisticEvo
a reply to: [post=23721844]Grambler[/po

actually my first thread here did cover the crowdstrike information being highly conjectured without proof.

You can search my post history for it.
I already quoted crowdstrike CEO that there was nothing there.

I would recommend in the future Grambler that you search for previous threads. Though of course yours is dealing with the FBI specifically on this one I would recommend a reading into my thread for sources and links that could she'd light into the FACTS of the crowdstrike investigation that favor your OP
On the "BS" of the media and left leaning narrative

Please link us to some of those items. I am interested in revisiting the facts.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's the link to my thread. It's all in the OP

Which last I checked remains unrefuted according to all available evidence which supports Gramblers and My own OP

edit on 1-9-2018 by AutisticEvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

Thanks and I am sorry I missed that the 1st time. One of the lefty's who is always clueless was giving one liner no nuffin posts I see too.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join