It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for more YT channels of Alien/UFO and ancient alien/alternative history

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Good Morning fellow ATS brothers and sisters.
So, I am looking for more YT channels to add to my modern day (more recent accounts and videos) Alien/UFO and ancient alien/alternative history collection. I currently have about 20 channels I subscribe to but need more that provides either research or informational narratives.

Some of my favs YT channels are Phenomenal Travel, Bright Insight, Top5s, Mysterious Middle East, That is Impossible.
Can you help a brother out?

Thanx
Morpheus

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

I was gonna recommend you Bright Insight, but you have it already, lol.

This is actually the only one on these subjects I watch.

But definitely gonna take a look at yourz.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This might interest you. It's 8 parts about an hour each or so.
edit on 30-8-2018 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Are You looking just for videos? Because I lucked upon a site where just about EVERY subject is taken to the max. Here is just a snippet and I actually just clicked on the Alien section and this is probably 1/1000 of the information. As it is quite an extensive collection of information, the little bit I have checked out there are videos enclosed..

What is the lever effect ?
This decision should be made by the greatest number among you, even though it might seem like a minority. It is recommended to spread this message, in all envisageable fashions, in as many languages as possible, to those around you, whether or not they seem receptive to this new vision of the future.

Do it using in a humorous tone or derision if that can help you. You can even openly and publicly make fun of it if it makes you feel more comfortable but do not be indifferent for at least you will have exercised your free will.

Forget about the false prophets and the beliefs that have been transmitted to you about us. This request is one of the most intimate that can be asked to you.
Making a decision by yourself, as an individual, is your right as well as your responsibility !

Passivity only leads to the absence of freedom. Similarly, indecision is never efficient. If you really want to cling to your beliefs, which is something that we understand, then say NO. If you do not know what to choose, do not say YES because of mere curiosity. This is not a show, this is real daily life, WE ARE ALIVE ! And living !

Your history has plenty of episodes when determined men and women were able to influence the thread of events in spite of their small number.

Just like a small number is enough to take temporal power on Earth and influence the future of the majority, a small number of you can radically change your fate as an answer to the impotence in face of so much inertia and hurdles ! You can ease the mankind's birth to Brotherhood.

One of your thinkers once said: “Give me a hand-hold and I'll raise the Earth".

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Part 1- September 16, 2005

Dear Sir:

We saw your interesting page and felt the impulse to contribute with some information that may be of interest to yourself and your readers. As the origin of the information is from a psychic source, we prefer to remain anonymous for now as to avoid such evil hands that would like to make use of our gift (as they already do with many more gifted psychics). The information we got seems very interesting as it is about Extraterrestrial activity on out planet. More precisely, the grays named Zeta Reticulan and their connection to the NWO. The interesting part was that while getting this information, we were attacked (with mind waves) by another race of extraterrestrials called the Yukonadius (another type of gray) trying to prevent us from presenting this information to the public.

We started a series of chats over the internet, while meditating and expanding our awareness, opening ourselves to information about ET intelligence on our planet. Soon enough, we started to get specific information about several ET Races that are at this point affecting our evolution.

In the following week, while getting this information, I started to feel sick. I began to feel overcharged with negative energy and my body began a natural process of vomiting these energies like a shaman would do. At nights, I began to feel my mind overcharge with intense psychic pressure and it was hard to go to sleep. Many times, I awakened abruptly under heavy psychic attacks. I could barely endure those days as I kept vomiting these noxious energies.

One morning, I woke up and I was only experiencing through my awareness, my mental level. For a few minutes, I was a being that had no emotional body, but pure mental energy - very lucid and aware mental energy, yet devoid of feelings. I was in empathy with the state of being of these gray ETs. As we kept getting more information, the attacks became worse. I couldn't’t sleep for days in a row and I felt the presence inside my head of another intelligence, literally trying to drive me crazy. There were some days that I literally thought I was losing my mind.

One important event that happened was the following: I was living in South America at the time, and one day I had to go to the American Embassy as I was processing a visa petition for my wife. The minute I entered the American Embassy, the mental bombardment stopped. I took a mental vacation for the few hours I was there. Later, I found out that the Embassy was protected by another race of ETs, the same one that actually protect the country, but that is another story.

To make this short, I ended up changing my plans and traveling as soon as I could get back to the US, but not without withstanding the strongest of all the attacks while in the plane. I endured with all my heart the impulse to go running wild all over the plane screaming like a mad man. But as soon as we reached land, the nightmare ended. I love this country!

In total, we gathered information on about 12 different races of ETs here on earth now; the Zeta Reticulan being the most known to the public. This is the ET race we are going to describe now.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I wouldn't bother. 99% of the UFO stuff on the tube is total bs, targeting ignorants and blind believers.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Your welcome to check out some of my videos

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
How about Ancient Architects

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I subscribed

Thanks

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

What website is this from?

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Thanks Plotus I will check it out tonight.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The third step in the NASA Blue Beam Project is called the Telepathic Electronic Two-Way Communication. Lt. Col John Alexander's article continues:

"If it is possible to feed artificial thought into the multigenic field via satellite, the mind control of the entire planet is now possible. An individual's only resistance would be to constantly question the motivation behind their thoughts and not act upon thoughts which they consider to be outside their own ideological, religious and moral boundaries.'"

Once again, it is wise to consider how television, advertising, modern education and various types of social pressure are used to manipulate those boundaries. It has been reported by Lt. Col Alexander who said, in the summary of his Military Review article,

'The information on those kinds of technologies presented here would be considered by some to be ridiculous since it does not conform to their view of reality. But some people still believe the world is flat.'

Now, this means a lot, because if people do not believe this kind of technology is possible, or that it is science fiction, those people put themselves in great jeopardy, because on the night when those thousand stars will shine from space, during the night when the new messiah will be presented to the world, they will not be prepared and will have no time to prepare to save themselves against that kind of technology. They don't believe and they won't take time to prepare.

(This is exactly what happens to people who are convinced by Satan into believing that he doesn't exist, so they have no defence against him. - JAH.)

Universal Supernatural Manifestations via Electronics
The fourth step concerns the universal supernatural manifestation with electronic means. It contains three different orientations.

One is to make mankind believe that an alien (off-world) invasion is about to occur at every major city on earth in order to provoke each major nation to use its nuclear weapons in order to strike back. This way, the United Nations Court will require that all those nations which launched nuclear weapons to disarm when the invasion is shown to have been false. And how will the United Nations know that the invasion was false? They will have staged it, of course.

The second is to make the Christians believe that the Rapture is going to occur with the supposed divine intervention of an alien (off-world) civilization coming to rescue earthlings from a savage and merciless demon. Its goal will be to dispose of all significant opposition to the implementation of the New World Order in one major stroke, actually within hours of the beginning of the sky show!

The third orientation in the fourth step is a mixture of electronic and supernatural forces. The waves used at that time will allow "supernatural forces" to travel through optical fibers, coaxial cables (TV) electrical and phone lines in order to penetrate to everyone at once through major appliances. Embedded chips will already be in place. The goal of this deals with global Satanic ghosts projected all around the world in order to push all populations to the edge of hysteria and madness, to drown them into a wave of suicide, murder and permanent psychological disorders. After the Night of the Thousand Stars, worldwide populations will be ready for the new messiah to re-establish order and peace at any cost, even at the cost of abdication of freedom.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Lately I have been watching/listening to a lot of NewEarth channel & Forum Borealis podcasts.

Some great information and a lot of new ideas as well.

One of these days, my anunnaki knowledge will be as great as faages. Then the pieces will start fitting into place on our true history.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

As one poster suggested, Ancient alien videos might have a basis in
truth. Like a prior poster suggests, the majority of Alien/UFO videos
are bunk. There is an interesting story ( you'll have to search it out)
of an Area-51 base nurse who published her medical notes of a cap-
tured ISBE, a doll-like grey alien. I found it quite entertaining and
having some truth to it.

If you investigate the ancient stone builders you will find a lot of
videos of peoples who built megalithic structures a long ago. It is
strange these structures even exist given pre-historical people
could never have built one.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDidHappen

Exactly. Maybe one of these days, we will have some type of historical outline that rings with truth. If we can get the basic structure created, the details can be discovered to fill in lattice.

Ancient pyramids are discovered all over earth, from the pyramid builder people or race. Were these created antediluvian or post? Were the anunnaki really our genetic creators or simply a parasitical reptilian race that came in after the star children completed their magnificent work?

Were our genetic creators, described as 'gods' throughout ancient lore, still living among us even as recent as the egyptian civilization? Are they still here, manipulating humanity behind the scenes?

I know people love to immediately dismiss the likes of sitchin, godawa or g clark. But at least their tales seem a lot more plausible than our mainstream historical creation.

Heck, even the tales of the trice reincarnated thoth/hermes seem more likely than what we are currently being taught.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... was caused by Vlar Global Continental Displacement Waves which you can learn about here by searching the name .

www.youtube.com... has the timeline correct....2021....and he has linked religious doctrines that were originally written SPECIFICLLY TO REMIND US OF THIS EVENT AND NOT TO TEACH US ABOUT IMAGINARY DIETIES AND GODS.....Gill is in line with David Hamel...this Event will bring us Global Continental Displacement and Vlar Global Continental Displacement Waves.....this is Noahs Flood this is what was spoken of in the Gilgamesh stories and the others like it.

www.antonialau.org... am not sure how she gets her info but she is on target with lots of her information.

Of course Newearth who is already linked earlier in the thread.

Plus many more.

top topics

join