It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sick of the double standards

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

But I am not talking about the organization as a whole. I made it clear I am speaking of an ultra-minority within the party that may be otherwise referred to as "DEEPSTATE"

It isn't the agency as a whole engaging in misconduct. It is a hyper-partisan group of ideologically affiliated unelected bureaucrats working in concert to undermine this President. Look at all the information available on those agents discussed ad nauseum here.

I almost hate to list their names, it has been demonstrated so many times. Lisa Page, Peter Strozok, Bruce Ohr & his wife, Andy McCabe, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Rice, Obama. Look at the OIG report or the numerous anti-Trump text messages, emails, etc. This ultra-minority has built a house of cards out of nothing more than politically financed propaganda hit pieces, secret wiretapping warrants, illegal MSM leaks (of dubious credibility), rumors, innuendo and a group of insiders who subtly rig the game against the President at every chance they get. From the Obama administration to post-inauguration, these actors have conspired to push an unaccredited political hit-piece dossier (who's author won't even stand behind it) as legitimate intelligence in order to justify Orwellian attempts to destroy Trump's Presidency. They intentionally misconstrued his statements to justify the appointment of a SC who stacked his ranks with Democrats (yes, all 13 original staffers were Democrats before the 4 new Republican prosecutors joined)

Of course none of this tops the compare/contrast between their handling of the "Russiagate" nonsense and the Clinton email fiasco. Hillary Clinton was allowed to destroy evidence on a server subject to a search warrant, it is unheard of for advance notice to be given when serving a warrant to recover evidence. Her aides were given immunity during their interviews, she was not put under oath (3 people made false statements to investigations, which unlike Flynn and others they were not charged with).

As someone else said, It is a monumental task to chronicle all of this. I am sure I left out a lot of people, places and events but I hope my point is clear. I am not criticizing the FBI as an institution. I have a great deal of respect for the career men and women of the FBI, the rank and file special agents who protect our country and enforce federal laws. But their motto "Fidelity Bravery Integrity" cannot be carried out when a hyper-partisan minority within their ranks are undermining their mission. Part of "bravery" is having the integrity to recognize the problems within your own agency or department and taking steps to address it

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

When will people realize how the modern party system works?

This 2 headed dragon sure causes a lot of divisiveness and is a perfect weapon for the divide and distract campaign.

Your party of choice is equally corrupted and you are being played.

You can be part of the problem or part of the solution. Your choice is very important to our future.

Please, do not get caught up in the modern corrupted party system. They are one and the same in the end.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Tired of the double standards? Stop setting them.

Everything the left is hypocritical on is only one side of the coin, the other side of hypocrisy is the right.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Ive figured out that Google is owned and operated by EVIL people who dont care if America is tarnished, or Americans suffer, or are killed.

Horribly run mega company. Big changes needed at the top!

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: underwerks

Yeah double standards suck. I’m still waiting for Trump to testify for 11 hours before Congress like Hillary did.

Umm for what exactly?

To get to the bottom of all this Russian collusion craziness. Surely you wouldn’t have a problem with Trump clearing his name would you?

There is NO Russian collusion!

At least where Trump is concerned.

If you look at all the information that is being released the only collusion that is being uncovered relates to certain factions in the Obama administration and their continued efforts to hide crimes committed during his time in office and well into Trump's first term.

edit on 29-8-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Excellent post and OP.
Also love the defense from the opposition here on ATS. Where you claim double standard they point back the other way using examples of things as of yet proven with evidence.

I told you once about those whom dare we not blame and the sad truth is that this double standard is perpetuated by those who support the Orwellian Agenda.

Trump is the JFK 2.0 that they wish would drive thru Texas with the convertible hood down.

Don't worry too much JB, "they" fail to realize that all this hate galvanizes the country's people not as "Trump cultists" as many here on ATS would claim, but as "Anti MSM establishment"

It's the reason the left is losing. It's not blind support for Trump that makes us fight against them as they believe, many of us are well aware of his faults as a human being.

What galvanizes us is their Zealous agenda to badmouth him over every single thing that shows us they consider him an Enemy unto themselves, and with such bias that it is obvious Bias that we refuse to let them manipulate us based on their twisted truths and lies spun in fools gold.

The double standard obvious to you is obvious to millions.
Including the electoral collegiates in 2016.

The only people who fail to see this are sheep who do not think for themselves,
And that's the base they are going for.

But they fail to see social Dynamics in team sports

Red almost always wins in team games, and that's why we call the TRUTH Red Pills

The left quotes CNN while the Red Pillers use resources of multiple sources dug up by the People and the Masses.

We bring the inconvenient truths that destroy idealogical false narratives.

So long as we can post links online, they will never win, which is why they hunt Julian Assange and try to pass legislation to oppress free speech.

In any political or civil movement, the passionate are hard to come by.

The best voices for a movement are often not leaders or active due to their personal lives making them unavailable for pro activity for said movement. It's why they shot JFK, MLK and Abraham Lincoln.

But with the internet and first amendment, the passionate can speak online wherever they want within any sites T&C without fear of silencing.

It's why I made such waves in 2016. Lots of Pat Benetar music and passion for Truth.

So long as we have free speech and the internet I can post after work again and again and again.

They can lie and tell half the story all they want, people like me will always be there to expose the truth and say what they left unsaid.

The best propagandist the government has will always be a smart guy but lacking in public speaking skill or experience.

I have both. And I do it for free. They do it because they were told to.
It's the difference between a man who does his job because he can't find a better job and the man who does the job because he loves his work and has PASSION for what he does.

MSM has been and will continue from now on to be exposed for falsity, omission and misleading information!

ATS knows it, 4Chan knows it, Anon knows it, Reddit knows it, and many others.

And MSM is made up of parrots and amatuers, the FBI too.

We are the People, We are The Best!!!

And they know what this means and think they can scream their way out of it...

They know that "WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE BEST, YOU DIE LIKE THE REST"

Thank you Ats....and good night.
edit on 30-8-2018 by AutisticEvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

originally posted by: Greven
Pretty sure the FBI is majority Republican...

All their agents are required to have a degree. That leads me to believe they're all left leaning.

You don't thnk Republicans have the intelligence to go to University and earn a degree? Interesting...

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

CIA,FBI both are trying to destroy country with the libtards,all I hear from TV's are anti Trump[ BS,it's sick,I've told places to turn that crap off,at least drop volume,reminds me of psychic mind control,libs have no mind so easy to control

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

What you fail to realise is the double standards come from both sides. Everybody that engages in these partisan politics should take a step back and have a look at the way you're all acting from the perspective of the rest of the world.

From the outside it really looks like having such a divisive leader is not all that good for your nation (which I would be saying if Clinton won as well). I hope, after the sun sets on this presidency that you, as a country, can come back together and and actually make your country great again instead of whatever this is...

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

What you fail to realise is the double standards come from both sides. Everybody that engages in these partisan politics should take a step back and have a look at the way you're all acting from the perspective of the rest of the world.

The rest of the world needs to pay attention to their own politics as last I checked most if not all of them are in some of their own deep piles of political strife.
In layman's terms sweep your own porch before telling me how to sweep my own.

As for the "both sides need to heal" I find it highly ironic and kind of odd this whole "BOTH SIDES" and "STOP THE DIVISION"

Speeches only ever appear on threads that are right or Trump leaning.

I NEVER see posts like yours when it's a lefty thread here on ATS.

Seems to me posts like that are meant to calm only one side down... The side that's under verbal assault every day.

Also that whole "both sides" thing is highly inaccurate in context.
Yeah there may be some Bs to be expected from both sides but as Americans we are being fed a HEAVILY LEFT leaning propaganda in almost every channel and post day in day out that falsifies or deliberately twists the narrative to exaggeration on a thrice daily minimum standard.

So stop acting like it's tits for tat when it's plain for any who have been paying attention that the Establishment(msm politicians and their sheep) are hammering their echo chamber down everyone's throats and the majority of it's opposition in the "Tat" is people like JB and myself whom are not represented on a national scale.

It's the People vs the Establishment. So maybe you "Other countries" all need to take some pointers and recognize that for us this isn't about supporting the GOP or Trump,

It is about defeating the Establishments lies and false narrative smear campaign that began in 2015 and have since doubled and tripled down on when things didn't go their way a couple years back.

We perfectly well know that we have been divided. We also know it wasn't us that asked for or caused any division
That was everything the left promoted since Ferguson MO to gain votes, and their followers went Jonestown with the koolaid and now...

Now we get to deal with all the Trump obsessed haters who for some reason alllllllll claim they never supported Hillary every single one of them yet quote her followers daily and whine when her name is mentioned.

It's like this, they lost the election and POOF suddenly we got "Hillary supporter denial" in such huuuuuuuuge quantities including here on ATS that it's funny how they claim she won the majority vote yet we can't seem to find a lefty here or anywhere that will admit they supported her at this point....
Yet the votes we're somehow legit....
Irony....

So please, unless you are going to start posting with anything but the typical leftist "uhhh they dewit t-t-toooo" excuse,
Please try not take it too hard that we don't care about your oft repeated talking point and tell you to kindly F# Off

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Double post left untouched cause many seem to have issues getting just one redpill is not enough for nutritional value.
Sorry but most of you are just a Morty with a dimensions number.

Pickle Riiiick!!!

originally posted by: djz3ro

The rest of the world needs to pay attention to their own politics as last I checked most if not all of them are in some of their own deep piles of political strife.
In layman's terms sweep your own porch before telling me how to sweep my own.

As for the "both sides need to heal" I find it highly ironic and kind of odd this whole "BOTH SIDES" and "STOP THE DIVISION"

Speeches only ever appear on threads that are right or Trump leaning.

I NEVER see posts like yours when it's a lefty thread here on ATS.

Seems to me posts like that are meant to calm only one side down... The side that's under verbal assault every day.

Also that whole "both sides" thing is highly inaccurate in context.
Yeah there may be some Bs to be expected from both sides but as Americans we are being fed a HEAVILY LEFT leaning propaganda in almost every channel and post day in day out that falsifies or deliberately twists the narrative to exaggeration on a thrice daily minimum standard.

So stop acting like it's tits for tat when it's plain for any who have been paying attention that the Establishment(msm politicians and their sheep) are hammering their echo chamber down everyone's throats and the majority of it's opposition in the "Tat" is people like JB and myself whom are not represented on a national scale.

It's the People vs the Establishment. So maybe you "Other countries" all need to take some pointers and recognize that for us this isn't about supporting the GOP or Trump,

It is about defeating the Establishments lies and false narrative smear campaign that began in 2015 and have since doubled and tripled down on when things didn't go their way a couple years back.

We perfectly well know that we have been divided. We also know it wasn't us that asked for or caused any division
That was everything the left promoted since Ferguson MO to gain votes, and their followers went Jonestown with the koolaid and now...

Now we get to deal with all the Trump obsessed haters who for some reason alllllllll claim they never supported Hillary every single one of them yet quote her followers daily and whine when her name is mentioned.

It's like this, they lost the election and POOF suddenly we got "Hillary supporter denial" in such huuuuuuuuge quantities including here on ATS that it's funny how they claim she won the majority vote yet we can't seem to find a lefty here or anywhere that will admit they supported her at this point....
Yet the votes we're somehow legit....
Irony....

So please, unless you are going to start posting with anything but the typical leftist "uhhh they dewit t-t-toooo" excuse,
Please try not take it too hard that we don't care about your oft repeated talking point and tell you to kindly F# Off

edit on 30-8-2018 by AutisticEvo because: Because I am THEE Rick

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Waste of space thread. Stop hating the FBI and stop worshipping Trump. Problem solved.

Fingers in ears, "la la la la la la. I believe we should be allowed to use massive double standards and to usurp the law and even use violence to get rid of Drumpf because he's a fascist, la la la la la". What a great reply you made.

One glaring double standard I see with the law enforcement and democrats is this. Imagine that the President physically smashed cellphones with hammers in order to destroy potental evidence and imagine if he'd destroyed the motherboards of computers that were actually subpoenaed. Just imagine.

The libtarded nation would be convulsing in fits of rage. Spasms. The cries of "IMPEACH!!" would be deafening.

Do you remember the Red Hen saga? Remember large groups of picketers outside the Red Hen protesting against the place. Remember there was NOT ONE smashed window. NOT ONE bit of vandalism. NOT ONE act of aggression and NOT ONE arrest. Even though 100% of the protesters were alt-right republican Trump supporters. You know, nazis and white supremists and greedy tycoons and heavily inbred racist white rednecks.

Imagine if it were the 'left' that were outraged at the Red Hen. Smashed windows would be the least of their worries.

The double standards are there in law enforcement and in the media and in academia as a whole because one 'side' is most definitely fascist and the other 'side' is most definitely not.

"Think how we think or we'll attack you, shout you down, stop you from speaking and marginalise you", the very definition of fascism. I'm pretty sure that's also the democrats campaign slogan.

#walkaway, it would be embarrasing not to.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So, you're comparing openly biased media outlets with our federal intelligence and security apparatus? If you even have to make that allusion, there is a serious problem.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Yes, as far as agents go. Leadership is almost all Democrats. How is that possible unless it's intentional?

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

So, you're comparing openly biased media outlets with our federal intelligence and security apparatus? If you even have to make that allusion, there is a serious problem.

I'm pointing out that the president says to ignore unnamed sources and then proceeds to use them.

Double standards.

edit on 8/30/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

You raise a good point I hadnt thought of.

If comey couldnt come out and say trump was not being targeted in the russia investigation because he could theoretically be a traget in the future.

Why can the FBI now announce details of the invetsigation into who may have hacked hillarys sevrer.

They admitted it may have been hacked. Are they done with the investigation?

If they are, and there is any truth to the story that there is evidence china or other actors may have acted, then this is damning for the FBI for not getting to the bottom of such serious espionage and a national security breach.

If the investigation is still ongoing, then why are they allowed to announce details like this if they werent allowed to do taht in the trump case?

When talking about the FBI, or any other organisation, people forget that organisations don't have opinions, the people within them do. So 'the FBI' have not said anything, some person (or people) have made a statement. If we knew who they were we'd be able to determine whether they are to be believed. For example, if Peter Strzok, before he was fired, made any statement, it would be insane to believe it.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: Konduit

I'm pointing out that the president says to ignore unnamed sources and then proceeds to use them.

Double standards.

Given the President is probably the best source in the entire world on what is happening with US Cyber Security, I'd say he doesn't need to use sources and if he does want to use a newspaper story, he has the means to verify it.
So when your President tells you directly that China hacked Hillary, it's worth listening, I'd say.
Here's his tweet:

Hillary Clinton’s Emails, many of which are Classified Information, got hacked by China. Next move better be by the FBI & DOJ or, after all of their other missteps (Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr, FISA, Dirty Dossier etc.), their credibility will be forever gone!

I don't see him using unnamed sources in that tweet - he's telling you.

As for the likes of CNN saying it's not true, well they are once again using an unnamed source - an 'FBI official'...and yet they tell us that the 'FBI has pushed back'...when in fact they just state an unnamed official.
edit on 30/8/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Double standards and hypocrisy are the cornerstones of American politics. Not just politicians, but the political thought process of every human in America.
edit on 30-8-2018 by usernameconspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Waste of space thread. Stop hating the FBI and stop worshipping Trump. Problem solved.

Very poor defense on your part, given the fact I've made clear I'm not attacking the FBI.

Shows the weakness and ineptitude of your argument/typical argument on this site.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

"What about"

Care to address/defend/denounce the subject at hand? Or will you segue into another "what about"-ism
edit on 8/30/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join