It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sick of the double standards

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Once again, we are witnessing a glaring double standard being orchestrated by left-wing MSM and left-wing stooges/pro-Establishment forces within the FBI.

You'll recall the large conniption made about Trump asking former Director James Comey to tell the American people whether he was under investigation or not (he wasn't). In fact, they used this request as fodder against Trump to further twist an already invented narrative to build a very weak circumstantial case alleging obstruction.

Yet, FBI felt Trump's statement about Chinese hackers/Clinton's illegal private server was so egregious they had to issue an almost immediate rebuttal. Apparently falsely accusing the POTUS of some sort of twisted conspiracy (they call it "Collusion") isn't bad enough. Somehow FBI knows for a fact no foreign agents penetrated her poorly protected home-hosted email server yet expect us to believe foreign actors (including the "dastardly" Russians) were able to deeply penetrate all of these voter registration servers, protected DNC networks, etc?

I'll say this: I don't buy FBI's statement. I didn't buy it with the Russians, and I don't buy it now. To support their rebuttal, they've offered precisely as much evidence as they did to support their Russian-hacking claims: Not One Single Shred

Why the double standards? Why will elements within FBI leap to Clinton's defense while not only refusing to do the same for the totally unsubstantiated MSM/leftist narrative RE: Russia/Trump conspiracy theories, they actually twisted it in failed attempt to paint a picture of "obstruction"

Keep your eyes open folks, the double standards are obvious as they are ubiquitous

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Pretty sure the FBI is majority Republican...

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

It is a monumental task... but start making a 'complete' list.

I've had one going for 'brazen hypocrisy' for a while. It's like a 'lifes work' sort of undertaking...............

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Are you talking field agents, or political appointees, I will wager that the average street agent will not ever get a chance to talk with the press while the political agents spend most of their career making connections with the 4th estate.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

Majority Republican? Maybe... but one thing is for sure they are 100% FBI.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Yes. Double standards suck

“When you see ‘anonymous sources,’ stop reading the story, it is fiction,” President Donald Trump is advising Americans.
www.cnsnews.com...

The source told Fox News the hack was from a Chinese company, describing it as a front for Chinese intelligence.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

All their agents are required to have a degree. That leads me to believe they're all left leaning.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Waste of space thread. Stop hating the FBI and stop worshipping Trump. Problem solved.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Double standards on both sides, double standards from the left crucifying Trump for stuff that they did and double standards from the right trying to let Trump get away with stuff that the left did lol

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
These are desperate, entrenched men that will use any means to keep their power. They are not elected and not voted for yet somehow they get to call the shots in Washington.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'm with Ya, JB. I had to stop following it. No news. It's just too maddening, and people are ridiculous. The masses are absolutely brainwashed by all forms of media- mainstream and alternative. My blood pressure is lower since I've stopped following.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Waste of space thread. Stop hating the FBI and stop worshipping Trump. Problem solved.

I got a shiny quarter that says you will be crying about the fbi when they finally get your girl hilldog.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You never mentioned this when your favorite party was doing it.

Obvious political troll is obvious.

(on both of the threads you made this exact same post on)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

You raise a good point I hadnt thought of.

If comey couldnt come out and say trump was not being targeted in the russia investigation because he could theoretically be a traget in the future.

Why can the FBI now announce details of the invetsigation into who may have hacked hillarys sevrer.

They admitted it may have been hacked. Are they done with the investigation?

If they are, and there is any truth to the story that there is evidence china or other actors may have acted, then this is damning for the FBI for not getting to the bottom of such serious espionage and a national security breach.

If the investigation is still ongoing, then why are they allowed to announce details like this if they werent allowed to do taht in the trump case?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Why the double standards?

Because Trump's the only one brave enough to expose their deep, dark, dirty secrets and they'd probably rather die than see them exposed.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Yeah double standards suck. I’m still waiting for Trump to testify for 11 hours before Congress like Hillary did.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Yeah double standards suck. I’m still waiting for Trump to testify for 11 hours before Congress like Hillary did.

Umm for what exactly?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Perhaps if you weren't so caught up playing partisan team sports you would be less irritated.

You are willingly allowing yourself to be caught up in the game, while you are playing you are not paying attention to the stuff that actually matters. You have a choice, choose wisely.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: underwerks

Umm for what exactly?

To get to the bottom of all this Russian collusion craziness. Surely you wouldn’t have a problem with Trump clearing his name would you?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Establishment "Republicans" are about as far from conservatives as establishment Democrats are from Bernie Sanders.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join