It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somebody's Lying — FBI Denies Evidence of Chinese Hacking Found on Clinton Email Server

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

As an afterthought, Mike Flynn came into the white house with a pretty big mission... he was distrustful of the intelligence communities because of their lack of reporting to the DOD and the first big thing he wanted was a full audit of the FBI.

The first one since 1974.

Where is Flynn now?

Perhaps you should spend your investigative efforts on the real crime, right in plain sight...

edit on 29-8-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Fox news. We all know how those "sources say" are working out for CNN, but if Fox news wants to join CNN, if this story turns out to be untrue, then allow them to do so.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Regardless of what happens to Flynn, this audit of the FBI needs to happen. I feel this is something the left and right can agree upon.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Muninn
a reply to: underwerks

You guys act as if the sky is falling, you should get out of your bubble.

When the words of the President of the United States almost exactly match the words from one of the greatest dystopian novels of all time I think it’s time everyone stood up and took notice. Especially when he’s putting them into action and turning people like you into liars every time you defend him.

You realize this is Trump believing news media and anonymous sources over his own intelligence advisors, right? Why is that ok here?

Werent you just on ante's other thread making fun of trump fro fear mongering?

Yet here you go with it yourself.

I defend trump; I am not a liar, at least anymore than the average person.

I feel you are over generalizing and being hyperbolic with claims of this being out of a dystopian novel.

Did Trump not use those words? Are the other words not from 1984?

If you defend his lies and make excuses for him for lying, you are a liar. It’s not complicated.

Of course you feel like I’m fear mongering, for Christ sakes you actually want to become a Republican politician. I think it’s important that the president is called out when he lies. You may not feel the same.

I’m no fan of the FBI, but when the other choice is Donald Trump, you probably don’t have to guess who my money is on.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
a reply to: Lumenari

Regardless of what happens to Flynn, this audit of the FBI needs to happen. I feel this is something the left and right can agree upon.

I agree entirely with your post.

The left, however, will spend the next 10 years doing everything they can to obstruct that.

On the upside, there is enough information for the average American out there now that this may be the final straw.

Time will tell...

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Where did I say not to call trump out on lies?

You are the one saying he is bringing in the world of 1984. That more than just calling out lies; that is fear mongering.

And seeing as how you called trump out for just that, that also means you are acting hypocritically.

If me defending trump makes me a liar because he has lied, then you defending the fbi makes you a liar as well for they have lied.

I chose to believe that calling anyone a liar based on a defense of someone is a ridiculous argument though.
edit on 29-8-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I thought the FBI didn't inspect the servers.
Am I mistaken?

Oh, you didn't hear? Turns out that the DNC/CrowdStrike gave the FBI forensic images of the servers. Which were apparently virtualized so basically, they did give them the servers, just not the virtualization hosts/storage servers.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

You guys act as if the sky is falling, you should get out of your bubble.

When the words of the President of the United States almost exactly match the words from one of the greatest dystopian novels of all time I think it’s time everyone stood up and took notice. Especially when he’s putting them into action and turning people like you into liars every time you defend him.

You realize this is Trump believing news media and anonymous sources over his own intelligence advisors, right? Why is that ok here?

Werent you just on ante's other thread making fun of trump fro fear mongering?

Yet here you go with it yourself.

I defend trump; I am not a liar, at least anymore than the average person.

I feel you are over generalizing and being hyperbolic with claims of this being out of a dystopian novel.

Did Trump not use those words? Are the other words not from 1984?

If you defend his lies and make excuses for him for lying, you are a liar. It’s not complicated.

Of course you feel like I’m fear mongering, for Christ sakes you actually want to become a Republican politician. I think it’s important that the president is called out when he lies. You may not feel the same.

I’m no fan of the FBI, but when the other choice is Donald Trump, you probably don’t have to guess who my money is on.

Your money is on the State. Because you are a statist. So anything the State does is correct and anyone who is against the State is the enemy.

You are on the wrong side of history.

Go look in a mirror... you are what is wrong right now in America. You are not the answer, you are the cancer.

I do hope you can fix that in your head.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Lol, he has used biblical quotes too, does that mean has going to make the garden of Eden a thing too?

Lol you guys are something else.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Am I mistaken?

Oh, you didn't hear? Turns out that the DNC/CrowdStrike gave the FBI forensic images of the servers. Which were apparently virtualized so basically, they did give them the servers, just not the virtualization hosts/storage servers.

SoOo.. they didn't give them the actual servers, but an easily manipulated copy of the servers.

Thanks for making that clear.

I have to think at this point you have to screw your socks on in the morning with the amount of mental gymnastics you do.

I do admit you are a good author of the facts, in that you take them and write a narrative to fit your bias.

However, it is becoming ever more clear that you are but an author.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Where did I say not to call trump out on lies?

You are the one saying he is bringing in the world of 1984. That more than just calling out lies; that is fear mongering.

And seeing as how you called trump out for just that, that also means you are acting hypocritically.

If me defending trump makes me a liar because he has lied, then you defending the fbi makes you a liar as well for they have lied.

I chose to believe that calling anyone a liar based on a defense of someone is a ridiculous argument though.

I guess it all depends on who’s telling the truth here, huh? Donald Trump, a man who lies when he sneezes, or the FBI.

I’m no fan of the FBI and I don’t trust the FBI further than I can throw them, but I do trust the FBI to be the FBI. Especially in cases like this.

You want to give Trump the benefit of the doubt? Cool. Time will tell who is telling the truth, and who is lying. As it always does.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I’m no fan of the FBI and I don’t trust the FBI further than I can throw them, but I do trust the FBI to be the FBI. Especially in cases like this. 

🤔

Lol, what?
edit on 29-8-2018 by Muninn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Am I mistaken?

Thats a fancy way of saying the FBI did not look at the physical evidence.

Instead the got second hand evidence form a DNC hired company.

Seeing as how this hack was such a big issue that some people called it an act of war, why wouldnt the FBI insist on seeing the physical server?

Why wouldnt the DNC insist they did that?

edit on 29-8-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

🤔

Lol, what?

Broken down, that means I trust the FBI to be the investigative a-holes I know them to be.

Especially in a case like this, where the decision is whether or not to believe Donald Trump and his “anonymous” sources or the FBI who actually investigated this.

By the way, didn’t Trump just tell you not to believe anonymous sources?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

🤔

Lol, what?

Broken down, that means I trust the FBI to be the investigative a-holes I know them to be.

Especially in a case like this, where the decision is whether or not to believe Donald Trump and his “anonymous” sources or the FBI who actually investigated this.

Oh cool. Can you quote me the FBI agent hwo said this china hack story is a lie?

Oh thats right, it was just an anonymous source.

See I, unlike you, said either side could be lying.

But you know, based on an anonymous source, that the FBI is telling the truth.

And then you call out the other side for believing anonymous sources.

Just like you fear monger, but call out others for doing that.

I am starting to see a pattern.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Broken down it sounds like pettiness.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And completely "certified" by:

The FBI in 2016

Crowdstrike in 2016

1+1=2

100% reliable

💥😃💥

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Yes, the two named people can confirm or refute the anonymous source's account so it's definitely a brazen move to name them if it's untrue.

Strange that nobody seems to have asked them for a comment (including DC and Fox).

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Keep it simple.

Follow and believe who has the best track record for honesty.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

🤔

Lol, what?

Oh cool. Can you quote me the FBI agent hwo said this china hack story is a lie?

Oh thats right, it was just an anonymous source.

See I, unlike you, said either side could be lying.

But you know, based on an anonymous source, that the FBI is telling the truth.

And then you call out the other side for believing anonymous sources.

Just like you fear monger, but call out others for doing that.

I am starting to see a pattern.

Of course you see a pattern, it’s one you’re inventing.

The person at the FBI who you claim to just be an anonymous source is actually Michael E. Horowitz. It’s all in the report that came out in June on the DOJ website.

Here you go:
Link

If you’re really interested search through there till June and find the report, it’s all right there. I can’t copy and paste from a pdf on my phone.

So yeah, not exactly an anonymous source. It was the DOJ Inspector General.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join