It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN hilarious again! After getting caught in lies chastizes trump that they dont lie

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS]

Lol

TDS TDS TDS TDS TDS.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Grambler

I refer to them as the Counterfeit News Network.

Well, at least you still have fox news to vindicate your feeble minded perception of reality...

CNN is a complete joke and they did it to themselves.

Did what to themselves exactly?

All they've done as far as I can tell, is totally triggered a few senior citizen Trump worshippers.

Thing is though, the usual people who claim CNN is "fake news" could literally be defined as the definition of 'hypocrisy' in a dictionary.

These people are generally the first ones to see a headline they agree with, from some (apparent) news article, then claim its an infallible fact, without even reading in past a few sentences of the actual article... let alone actually researching the claims for themselves.

That's what really does my head in... its not that people are calling out CNN's obvious bias against Trump... its the blatant hypocrisy of the same people who seem to get so damn triggered by it.

Your are being intentionally obtuse and backpedaling.

They said they couldn't reach Lanny Davis for comment. It has been revealed that Lanny Davis is CNN's source. LD has no reason to lie. So that leaves CNN. Now ask yourself, why?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Well, at least you still have fox news to vindicate your feeble minded perception of reality...

I was looking for someone from the other side to refute this so I could hear both sides of the story and try to find he truth I’m the middle. Is this all you got?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: UKTruth

CNN is a complete joke and they did it to themselves.

Did what to themselves exactly?

All they've done as far as I can tell, is totally triggered a few senior citizen Trump worshippers.

Thing is though, the usual people who claim CNN is "fake news" could literally be defined as the definition of 'hypocrisy' in a dictionary.

These people are generally the first ones to see a headline they agree with, from some (apparent) news article, then claim its an infallible fact, without even reading in past a few sentences of the actual article... let alone actually researching the claims for themselves.

That's what really does my head in... its not that people are calling out CNN's obvious bias against Trump... its the blatant hypocrisy of the same people who seem to get so damn triggered by it.

LD has no reason to lie.

Ok, Davis has admitted to (apparently) being one of the anonymous sources, but now his saying it wasn't even true anyway... WTF.

So was he lying then, or is he lying now?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I don't know who that guy is in the video, but his logic is way off.

The part about CNN and Davis leaves me scratching my head.

Does that idiot not know that someone can be source for a story and still refuse to comment publically?

How that is a lie by CNN is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Does that idiot not know that someone can be source for a story and still refuse to comment publically?

That is relevant to Davis' credibility, but does nothing to answer the question of "was he lying then or is he lying now"

He made a statement that was contradictory to a previous statement. Both statements are contradictory to several previous statements made by Michael Cohen on the same matter.

So somebody lied somewhere. That is the issue here. And since Davis claims he never made the claims CNN published, either Davis lied or CNN lied. Somebody lied.

That is the problem/focus here

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Trump lies twenty times a day and twice as much on Sunday.
Do you have any comment on that?

Can you cite that statement?

And Trump isn't a "news" institution that touts itself as the 4th estate. It isn't the 4th estate because it isn't news - it is punditry at best, mere entertainment news spin.

Even the left's hero Robert S. Mueller criticized CNN/MSNBC for pushing a lot of false information about his investigation. Lets see you explain that one away.
edit on 8/31/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Everyone but cnn retracted the story saying LD was their source. That should put an end to that question.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

That is relevant to Davis' credibility, but does nothing to answer the question of "was he lying then or is he lying now"

He made a statement that was contradictory to a previous statement. Both statements are contradictory to several previous statements made by Michael Cohen on the same matter.

So somebody lied somewhere. That is the issue here. And since Davis claims he never made the claims CNN published, either Davis lied or CNN lied. Somebody lied.

That is the problem/focus here

Sure.

That does not change the fact that the logic portrayed in the video linked in the OP is complete garbage.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

The guy in the video is me.

As usual, you are incapable of making any comment whatsoever without including an insult.

And as usual you are wrong.

Cnn says they reached out to lanny davis and he declined to comment.

We know that is not true, that Lanny not only commented, he was1 actually the source of the story.

That is a lie on CNN part.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

The guy in the video is me.

As usual, you are incapable of making any comment whatsoever without including an insult.

And as usual you are wrong.

Cnn says they reached out to lanny davis and he declined to comment.

We know that is not true, that Lanny not only commented, he was1 actually the source of the story.

That is a lie on CNN part.

You know Grambler, some day I'd like to buy you a beer.

Fred..

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I wonder how many viewers they would actually have if you discounted airports and motels.

14? 27?

Nice to see that they are sliding into obscurity, where they belong.

S&F and a solid OP, as always.

Sure as hell not me. I deleted the CNN news app from all of my devices.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

I wonder how many viewers they would actually have if you discounted airports and motels.

14? 27?

Nice to see that they are sliding into obscurity, where they belong.

S&F and a solid OP, as always.

Sure as hell not me. I deleted the CNN news app from all of my devices.

Well yeah... obviously you had to clear up some space for the breitbart & gateway pundit apps.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Both a waste of space and yet better than CNN.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

In My Business , If I Ever heard a Client tell me that " According to CNN News " , Yada , Yada , Well , it's " Nice meeting you , but I cannot take this Job on at this Time , " BYE " . CNN is a Plague on our Great Nation , taking Advantage of the " Freedom of the Press " to just Spew LIES .................

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Media is nothing more than infotainment, surely this is not a big revelation....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join