It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Anomaly Looks Like A Square Structure Or Foundation Of Some Kind

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Lol this is probably an underwater photograph turned negative theres a port hole below the square structure, that definitely not natural but it's not on Mars. An old submarine u cant even discern size.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
Delusional--characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument

I would say it's correct.

It looks like that quote is missing its end.

characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

That's why I don't like the use of that word in situations like this.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryptorutse

Inverting the colours doesn't make much of a difference, as you can see below.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Guess what ArMap someone can be deluded or delusional without being mentally ill.

They csn just be easily lead or get carried away by what they think/want to see.

Many on here and previous members would fall under that.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
Guess what ArMap someone can be deluded or delusional without being mentally ill.

That's right, that's why the "typically" is in there.

They csn just be easily lead or get carried away by what they think/want to see.

I don't see being easily lead or getting carried away as the same as being deluded, but that may be just me.

Many on here and previous members would fall under that.

If you are talking about the previous sentence then yes, we can see many, many people that are easily lead or get carried away based on their opinions, on all topics.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

deluded adjective uk ​- believing things that are not real or true:

Here an example from the Australian Genius thread re the Apollo hoax.

This was post by one of our members claiming the arrows show different sources of light on the subject.

Now you know, I know any photographer would know, indeed any person who has seen an object lit by multiple sources will know the subject will have multiple shadows. They didn't have the common sense to understand that shadows follow the terrain they land on and this was not multiple lights. It was expalined by many people and he was deluded enough to think he was right.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I know that image.

It looks like I see things in a slightly different way, as I don't see that as being deluded, only as another case of the "I am always right and I cannot be wrong" syndrome.

The problem is not that they ignore the facts, is that they ignore everything that appears to contradict their opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join