It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Nominee For Florida Governor Candidate Under Investigation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: xuenchen

If he’s guilty of corruption, then he should be dealt Justice.

I say let the FBI do their job.

I’m just curious why it matters to Republicans if he is under investigation (or the people around him, which is more what the Tallahassee newspaper is saying)? Seriously? Or is the FBI only “good” when it attacks the tribal enemies?

Meh.

Since the FBI upper echelon (or the ones not fired or demoted at this time) seem to be in the bag for anything Democrat, it would certainly seem to be "good" for this candidate.

And it matters to Republicans because they are just pointing out the double standard that exists in America today on how Democratic criminals are treated as opposed to Republican ones.

I know you don't understand that.

It's ok.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I’m just curious why it matters to Republicans if he is under investigation (or the people around him, which is more what the Tallahassee newspaper is saying)? Seriously? Or is the FBI only “good” when it attacks the tribal enemies?

Meh.

What Republicans are "concerned" ?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Meh.

Since the FBI upper echelon (or the ones not fired or demoted at this time) seem to be in the bag for anything Democrat, it would certainly seem to be "good" for this candidate.

And it matters to Republicans because they are just pointing out the double standard that exists in America today on how Democratic criminals are treated as opposed to Republican ones.

I know you don't understand that.

It's ok.

Are they?

Or maybe they are unwilling to accept the FBI’s conclusions about their enemies?

And yes, there is sometimes different treatment, like when Comey went against guidelines to tell the world there were more emails on Weiner’s laptop. And when the FBI said NOTHING about the Trump investigation. Like that??

But I know you don’t understand that.

It’s ok.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Meh.

You tell me. I’m assuming the Rep Governor candidate will be gravely and deeply “concerned.”

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Meh.

You tell me. I’m assuming the Rep Governor candidate will be gravely and deeply “concerned.”

"Perfect answer"

💥🤷💥

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
slow news day? 2 years now? must be a witch hunt.....Being under investigation is not a crime.... Oh and He has done absolutely nothing illegal... Fake news....

the left has always told me, it doesnt matter that he hasnt been convicted or has done anything illegal, but it is the "severity of the charge" in and of itself that disqualifies him. not saying I think like this, but have literally heard this exact argument from quite a few left wing people in the past few years trying to invalidate a conservative candidate.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

AND...he will probably win the senate seat for Florduh. You can't make this stuff up. What's next-he runs for presdent in 4 years? Yep.
edit on 29-8-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso
Only the crookedest guys got what it takes to run Florida. The guy who runs this state has to deal with 67 counties and hundreds of shystiest political crooks the world may ever know. Having met some of them at rallys passing around the state, its no wonder Mr Charlie Christ ran off with his tail between his legs and switched out.

This state is politically #ed when you drive county by county. Down by the everglades like, maybe thirty minutes in from 75 north of the Turnpike. Really isolated and felt unwelcoming place. Hollywood movie horror type # man. I certainly would not return there for any reason meeting the towns peace keepers. Seemt more like slave herders to me. Those nameless spanish speakers are none of my business thank you sir. I'll just be turning around and driving away now thank you. I may look like some of them, but here is my ID, peace out now.

I don't care to meet Bobo and Lil D if the judge is hiding secrets.

edit on 8-29-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

conservativedailypost.com I'm not sure.....

But that site might be biased.

Please find us a un biased media link.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
slow news day? 2 years now? must be a witch hunt.....Being under investigation is not a crime.... Oh and He has done absolutely nothing illegal... Fake news....

Are you his Campaign Manager???

Yes most Mayors who are under years long FBI investigations are ultimately found......? Charged of a Crime? Found Innocent or Guilty?

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
This will blow over since politicians regularly get away with far worse behavior than this. I do believe however that since this is Florida, the guy has a snowballs chance in Hell of winning. Florida in general is vastly more conservative than most states and this guy will be the Mondale of Florida election history.

I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join