It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese hackers stole sensitive data on US Navy submarine weaponry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
So the idea is that this defense contractor used Hillary's mail server to store their business and reference data which allowed for the Chinese to steal it.

I bet that server is what the industry calls the "cloud".

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I'm Ignorant how would I know

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: roadgravel

I'm Ignorant how would I know

At least you are not in denial about that part.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The company that penetrated Clinton’s server was not a technology firm and it served as a “front group” for the Chinese government, the source told TheDCNF.

I don't Think they we're looking for recipes

dailycaller.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Sabrechucker

That story was a hoax. Not true.

was it a hoax? or just no concrete evidence?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Thanks ENIAC. Damn computers will be the end of us all.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: Sillyolme

Prove it for once

silly cant prove anything - she/he is just a troll who spends their days roaming forums to act like a child.
its a waste of a life, pretty pathetic.. but hey.. sadly the plague is indiscriminate so we all need to put up with it.

I agree with the above, 'act of war'

but, im sure we do it too!

the US probably learnt a lot about its Security and hacking capabilities at the same time!

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This really pisses me off.

From all the stories I have read about concerning similar incidents, it's always the contractors.

The f# contractors. Why is it always them? Do they just have an ignorant lack of protocol?

Don't they realize that by being so 'lax, they are literally selling out this country.

S# man, we NEED TO GET OUR ACT TOGETHER, THEY CHINESE ARE LITERALLY WHERE THEY ARE AT AS A RESULT OF OUR CAREFREE NATURE.

THE GREATEST WEALTH OF TRANSFER IN HUMAN HISTORY, FOR SHAME!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Honestly, I'm glad they are getting CREAMED in trade, they have no more response measures and the US is thinking about another wave of tariffs.

Great article on the clusterf# china got itself into and overplayed their hand, article is a couple months old, but details emerging deals between Mexico and EU, sure enough at this current time, that has happened, good on the author for that prediction.
m.scmp.com...

It is in my opinion, we continue to crush them economically to reform their aspirations in hacking, we know it's them.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I'm not a Hillary fan at all, but your attribution to her server in this regard seems incorrect.

A contractor who works for the Naval Undersea Warfare Center in Newport, R.I. -- a research and development center for submarines and underwater weaponry -- was the target of the hackers, the Post reported.

It wasn't her server that was hacked, based on your article, it was a contractor's PC. Or am I missing something?

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That story was a hoax. Not true.

Still waiting for your proof.

Got anything to back up your claim?

Or are you just hitting your head on the keyboard?

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Hillary gave China expertise at hacking US systems.

Diane Feinstein gave China tons of secrets for 30 years. No hcking needed.

Intellectual property not stolen. GIVEN.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

People make up information and place it on the internet to use as propaganda.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
In 2045 will they still be talking about Hillary? lol

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
In 2045 will they still be talking about Hillary? lol

It is a sign of a secret crush they have on her.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
How exactly is this not considered an act of war?

How is our occupying almost every country in the World not as well?

Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Ignorance is abound once again, I've been called Ignorant which is laughable. To any Intelligent free thinking adult, Hillary is a complete and utter disgrace! Anyone who doesn't see this is the definition of Ignorant.

Hillary Facts: She let her friend and US ambassador die in Benghazi But, "What difference does it make"

Her unprotected server led directly to the capture and execution of at least 20 CIA assets in China

She sold US Uranium To Russia

In 1997, a story appeared both in the Los Angeles Times and the New York Times, that “hundreds of thousands of dollars flowed into the Clinton Campaign from Chinese dishwashers who donated $1,000.00 each.”(2) (3) The only problem was that when the Los Angeles Times investigated these dishwashers, it became apparent that most of them either didn’t exist, or that they had no idea they had donated to the Clinton’s. The fundraising illegalities were so extensive that according to U.S. News and World Report senior writer Michael Barone “120 people either fled the country in order to avoid being interrogated by investigators, plead the fifth amendment, or otherwise avoided questions.” “Fourteen guilty pleas came out of that.

Another case shows that Hillary Clinton was directly involved in what the New York Times has called “the biggest campaign finance fraud in the history of the United States.” The story, as reported in the Times as well as on CNN goes as follows. Peter F Paul, a Miami lawyer who had been convicted of coc aine possession and fraud, trying to swindle the Cuban government out of $8.7 million, served a 3 year sentence and then moved to Hollywood to make a fresh start for himself as a Hollywood producer and promoter. In February of 2000, Paul met with Hollywood charity fundraiser Aaron Tonken who happened to be one of the Clinton’s top money contacts in Hollywood. Tonkin admittedly was obsessed with celebrities.

In meetings with Hillary Clinton, Tonkin offered a deal. In exchange for donations to Hillary’s 2000 Senate campaign, Hillary would give Paul access to President Bill Clinton for business opportunities once Clinton left the White House. In taped telephone recordings at a Federal prison, where Paul was serving out his sentence for fundraising scams, he says this, “it was a growing relationship (Hillary’s and his) I didn’t know where it ultimately would lead, but I suppose not to a good place because all the people that I met around them (the Clintons), that I dealt with in different events, have all gone to prison.”

In a recent development, protesters gathered at the Clinton Foundation to complain of missing money from the Haiti Recovery. Daniel Halper, author of Clinton Inc.: The Audacious Rebuilding of a Political Machine, wrote that “the protesters claimed that the $10 billion meant to help rebuild Haiti did little to help the country after the devastating earthquake. And that much of the money went to non-Haitian companies.” As Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton devoted much of her time in 2010 to the Haitian Recovery.(12)

Also in Michael Horowitz's recent IG report, it states that they have found evidence That Hillary's foundation had commited "CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN"

And now yes it's true folks, China has obtained our Military secrets. Due to either as of now extreme neglect for our national security, or in my opinion another one of Hillary's pay for play deals. China had open access to her E-mail's and much more, why the hell would they hack a Navy contractor. That is yet another cover for Clinton's selfish,disgusting and dangerous habits that has done serious harm to our country. Some of the repercussions of her actions are still yet to be felt.

She is a CRIMINAL of the highest order! I wont even discuss the many other 'Possible crimes" she has commited.
And yes Her and her BS front of a foundation is currently being Investigated.

But go ahead, keep defending a woman that would sell your soul for 5 bucks.

Sources:
(1) Washington Post, Feb. 25, 2015 by Rosalind S. Helderman and Thomas Hamburger
(2) Miller, Alan C., “Democrats Return Illegal Contribution”, Los Angeles Times, September 21, 1996
(3) 1997 Special Investigation in Connection with 1996 Federal Election Campaigns, Section 18, p. 9. U.S. Senate.
(4) Miller, Alan C., “Democrats Return Illegal Contribution”, Los Angeles Times, September 21, 1996
(5) www.nytimes.com/2005/05/28/.
(6) McClatchy Washington Bureau, Feb. 18, 2015 by Anita Kumar
(7) The Washington Post, Feb.22, 2015
(8) Wall street journal Feb. 19, 2015 by Peter Nicholas
(9) Bloomberg Foundation Feb. 19, 2015 by John Heilman
(10) Wall Street Journal Feb. 19, 2015 by Peter Nicholas
(11) Washington Post Feb.25, 2015 by Rosalind S Helderman and Thomas Hamburger
(12) The Weekly Standard Jan. 12, 2015 by Daniel Harper

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join