It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligent Design Explain Simply

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
got a lot of ground to cover if you want to beat MES.

MES is going to corrode itself away as more empirical evidence is addressed. I am only suggesting what I think is the alternative. The validity of what I propose as an alternative has nothing to do with the fact that MES is not based in observable evidence.

Here is the empirical evidence regarding DNA assimilation through particular electromagnetic frequencies:

source

It was actually 98% recreation of the parent code, transmitted only through an electromagnetic signal into a vial with nucleic acids.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

got a lot of ground to cover if you want to beat MES.

MES is going to corrode itself away as more empirical evidence is addressed. I am only suggesting what I think is the alternative. The validity of what I propose as an alternative has nothing to do with the fact that MES is not based in observable evidence.

Here is the empirical evidence regarding DNA assimilation through particular electromagnetic frequencies:

source

It was actually 98% recreation of the parent code, transmitted only through an electromagnetic signal into a vial with nucleic acids.

while i was investigating the factors listed in that article, i found this review and i have a hard time dismissing its many objections to the methods of mr montagnier. the exact mechanics of the device used to detect the EM frequencies, why the HIV virus was literally the only material tested, and the mention of background equipment affecting the test results. but as i said, i hope you have more than this isolated experimental data to offer. maybe you can make an elaborate detailed thread on your research instead of posting random little chunks that dont really explain your hypothesis at all.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

while i was investigating the factors listed in that article, i found this review and i have a hard time dismissing its many objections to the methods of mr montagnier. the exact mechanics of the device used to detect the EM frequencies, why the HIV virus was literally the only material tested, and the mention of background equipment affecting the test results. but as i said, i hope you have more than this isolated experimental data to offer. maybe you can make an elaborate detailed thread on your research instead of posting random little chunks that dont really explain your hypothesis at all.

As simply as I can possibly state it:

consciousness created matter and not vice versa. This is demonstrated in observable science in quantum physics:

This should come as no surprise. All impassable material as we know it is not actually mass, but electrical repulsion from electrons. We therefore look to electromagnetism and the other fundamental forces of nature for the creation of our being. These forces are, of course, invisible to the naked eye, yet are more fundamental to reality than mass/matter - in fact, they create matter:

E = mc^2 means all mass is super densified energy.

All that we can see with our eyes in the visible light spectrum is a small blip on the infinite spectrum of electromagnetic waves:

To suppose the phenomenon we see on this small 400nm spectrum could be responsible for all there is in the universe is absolutely silly. It is the other way around: the fundamental forces of physics were implemented by an Intelligent Being that shaped our world and the cosmos.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Did God create viruses? If yes, why? If he didn't, how did they appear. Keep in mind that viruses are not living organisms, they're just complex molecules.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace

Did God create viruses? If yes, why? If he didn't, how did they appear.Keep in mind that viruses are not living organisms, they're just complex molecules.

Same with the democrats.

How'd they get here?

"All things seen and unseen"

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

i did not ask for a simple explanation, i said "elaborate detailed thread" with diagrams and illustrations of a divine meddler actively exerting its influence on reality. you jumped from mass being super densified energy to "this happens because intelligent design". please expand on your hypothesis as much as you possibly can.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

To suppose the phenomenon we see on this small 400nm spectrum could be responsible for all there is in the universe is absolutely silly.

This is a strawman argument. We know the visible light spectrum is not all there is. That's why we have instruments that looks at the other wavelengths on the EM spectrum -- from gamma rays to ultra low frequency radio.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join