It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligent Design Explain Simply

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Every night in your dreams your mind creates a complex world with intricate characters and scenery. In a similar manner, with a dash of omniscience, all matter was spoken into existence by an Always-Existent Alpha-Omega Awareness that is the Source of all things. Matter, derived from the latin 'Mater' meaning "Mother", was conceived by the Father Mind.

There are four fundamental forces of physics that perpetuate and organize all matter. These laws follow meticulous mathematical patterns - if any of these laws were to change, there would be a drastic alteration to reality.

For example, if intermolecular forces were to suddenly stop, all matter would turn to a fine dust because there would be no attraction between molecules. We can think of this in the opposite direction then, how God would have been capable of programming these law into the universe and therefore create coherent matter instantaneously. This is why God has been called 'Logos', which means both "word" and "reason/logic". God spoke these logical laws into existence and they've perpetuated ever since.

In fact, all atoms are over 99.9% empty space. It is not material as we sometimes may think, but rather it is the electromagnetic repulsion of the electron cloud that gives all matter its impassability. These electromagnetic forces also act according to very meticulous laws dictated by God the Logos. Even the aspects of these particles that do have mass are also just super dense energy (E= mc^2).

So if the invisible Primordial Awareness manifested on the material plane, what would It (for lack of a better word) look like? A human being. Look at your self, you are an upright bipedal super computer that has seamlessly been integrated with your consciousness. The human body is the form of God manifest. We have the ideal vessel for the Creative Spirit - our bodies are organic machines capable of all sorts of material and mental creations.

"So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them"

Quantum physics has lent us some great empirical evidence regarding the power of the observer and the role our consciousness plays in reality. The double-slit experiment demonstrated that photons behave like a wave until they are observed on the quantum level by an experimenter, which then causes them to materialize and act as solid matter! This is the source of Schrodinger's thought experiment involving a cat inside a closed box with some toxic material. empirical evidence in quantum physics insists that the cat is existing in a wave of probability, and once the observer looks inside the box, they are quite literally causing a particular manifestation of the either-or scenario

In this way, our consciousness is the integral manifesting factor of the cosmos. This may be unbelievable, but the quantum experiments are repeatable, observable, scientific fact.

In this way, faith or belief then becomes the integral substance of the universe. Everyone that Jesus heals, he attributes it to their faith saving them.

It is no longer a heliocentric model, but rather a conscious-centric universe. The big bang is an interesting phenomenon because it is observed that it happened literally everywhere at once. All points in the universe therefore are the center of the universe. You are the center of your universe, and you are sharing your experience on this material plane with others who are of that same divine substance.

"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

Jesus instilled a great awakening, but then the world fell back asleep into religious legalism and ignorant beliefs. This was followed by scientific progress that wished to rid of blind belief, so it strongly pushed a material-reductionist secular viewpoint that wished to rid God from the equation. This mentality went way too far, and totally missed the implications of the quantum physics discovered in the early 1900s. Jesus himself addressed this ignorance as being popular during his time:

"If the flesh came into being because of spirit, it is a wonder. But if spirit came into being because of the body, it is a wonder of wonders."

In other words, it is mysterious how consciousness formed the body, but it would be a mystery twofold if the body somehow managed to create consciousness. To establish these ideas of intelligent design into your consciousness is the essence of the Parable of the Sower. When you conceive this good news, what will you do? A global awakening is imminent when these implications are realized by all. On that day there will be a shift, A passing over, a cross into a new way of living. Our birthright therefore exists in the limitlessness of our imagination.

"In that day you will no longer ask me anything. Very truly I tell you, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete." John 16:23-24

edit on 29-8-2018 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I don't understand what you mean by "God." Some kind of transtemporal, hyperdimensional intelligent entity that controls and modifies every real and virtual particle in existence? That's just fantasy. And besides, if you were that kind of thing / entity / person, why would you need to create anything? Need implies some kind of deficiency or desire, which that kind of thing wouldn't have because they are literally everything, everywhere, all the time. That's paradoxical.

What's the motivation?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Sounds about right, though from a Christian perspective quite a bit. What does your last quote "ask in my name" even mean? Ask in who's name JC's? Why would that be relevant?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This sounds like a video game

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

It's you imagining there is some need, the idea of god, on the other hand is very hard to imagine. The same with real aliens, why should they even be carbon based life forms? Why do we have to anthropomorphize everything?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I don't understand what you mean by "God." Some kind of transtemporal, hyperdimensional intelligent entity that controls and modifies every real and virtual particle in existence? That's just fantasy. And besides, if you were that kind of thing / entity / person, why would you need to create anything? Need implies some kind of deficiency or desire, which that kind of thing wouldn't have because they are literally everything, everywhere, all the time. That's paradoxical.

What's the motivation?

Curiosity? Ascension?

Maybe our God is trying to improve in order to ascend to yet another dimension up, where others are waiting for it.

We can imagine it being anything and we'd all be equally accurate.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

It might well be the best metaphor

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Look, I get what you're doing here. I actually DO believe in intelligent design- but here's the rub:

You can come up with any kind of logical and scientific explanation in attempt to "prove" that God exists but inevitably you will fail. You simply cannot prove the existence of God. You either choose to believe or you do not. end of story!

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
We're the creators. We're the ones who have these quirky quantum minds that allow us to imagine things and places and times that don't exist, which at the same time come into existence precisely because we think them. It's not a matter of chicken or egg. We create both the chicken and the egg at the same time - the forms of which quantum echo "forward" and "backward" through time - by perceiving and naming them.

That's a lot simpler, and doesn't require a supernatural superbeing with an agenda.
edit on 29-8-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

We are indeed, but were not the only ones

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I believe that we will eventually scientifically prove the existence of God or a Prime Mover of some sorts. Regardless, none of the science points towards the correctness of Christian dogma. I find it likely that God exists, but I don't believe any particular religion correctly adapts that belief in to some sort of universal truth.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
What's the motivation?

The motivation is love and relationship, God created humanity to be equals as I understand

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I don't understand what you mean by "God." Some kind of transtemporal, hyperdimensional intelligent entity that controls and modifies every real and virtual particle in existence? That's just fantasy.

Im pretty sure this thread is in the origins and creationism forum and not the science forum.

And besides, if you were that kind of thing / entity / person, why would you need to create anything? Need implies some kind of deficiency or desire, which that kind of thing wouldn't have because they are literally everything, everywhere, all the time. That's paradoxical.

Picture this. You reside in the spiritual world where there are no material things, no flesh, the idea of such only to be conceived by super intelligence. You think of a way, a way to become flesh, to experience a material world. You find a way to relieve your self of the boredom of knowing everything by delving into this world with a fractured sort of fractal existence to become born again as new again knowing nothing, with literally everything to discover. Would you?

What's the motivation?

The longing of the release of the agony of boredom. The longing to feel the wonderment of a child and to behold the material world in all its beauty through the eyes of the flesh. To experience new experiences from the individual perspective of different beings small and great in a material world.
edit on 8/29/2018 by Alien Abduct because: Fixed quote

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Intelligent design is a problem of duality, when considering the Universe at large.

What designed the intelligent designer?

It is made of itself. That "designer"/"series of quantum events" that made the Universe would generally be assumed to exist outside of it.

The cool thing about that, is that it wouldn't have to obey the local absolute Newtonian chronology that we experience within the Universe

AKA, maybe our Universe has not been created yet, when comparing our frame inside this Universe, versus outside.

We can just as easily be created in our future, as it could be said to have occurred in our past. Time is just another axis of existence, and something outside of space-time may be able to traverse it freely with no repercussion.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Curiosity? Ascension?

Maybe our God is trying to improve in order to ascend to yet another dimension up, where others are waiting for it.

We can imagine it being anything and we'd all be equally accurate.

Sounds kinda like the Egg Story, been awhile since i read that.

Coomba98
edit on 29-8-2018 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Great analysis my friend, absolutely loved it.

There is something to say for those who seek answers. Opening the mind and being open to the possibilities as they are endless.

If you believe it, it is so.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Hey there youngling.

The motivation is love and relationship,

Dont you interpret this as

'The motivation is hate and self distance'

God created humanity to be equals as I understand

'God created me to be supreme as I understand'

However mythical 'God' did not create us equal.

This is totally incorrect. For instance, I have a third nipple!!!

Nuff said.

Coomba98
edit on 30-8-2018 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

when are you actually going to " explain " the principle of " inteligent design " ?

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Quantum physics has lent us some great empirical evidence regarding the power of the observer and the role our consciousness plays in reality. The double-slit experiment demonstrated that photons behave like a wave until they are observed on the quantum level by an experimenter, which then causes them to materialize and act as solid matter!

That's actually the woowoo interpretation of the double slit. The experiment actually has nothing to do with conscious observation, the observer effect is the microscope taking readings, which is what causes the wave function to collapse into a particle, which happens every time it takes readings regardless of whether or not a conscious individual is looking at it.

edit on 8 30 18 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
So if we are all our own universes then that means we are aliens in one person's universe.

That would mean that every universe out there supports life and the best way to reach those far away distant land is to just reach out to our neighbors and say hello.

I wonder who's universe we are in at this current frequency of being.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join