It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT??? Judge dismisses all charges against 3 'extremist Muslim' New Mexico compound suspects

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe>>> This has deep state written all over it. These people were once cell in a vast network that preys on children and keeps them until they can be turned over for the use of the very wealthy, evil and powerful who are not human in the sense that we use the term.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I keep thinking that the site was bulldozed to keep people from matching it up to an existing school location.

Drop them off, let them walk in with immediately familiarity.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

hopefully

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The FBI just arrested all 5 on federal firearms and conspiracy charges. Now maybe the state prosecutor can get off his ass and file charges for the state charges... again... and do it right this time.
edit on 31-8-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
The FBI just arrested all 5 on federal firearms and conspiracy charges. Now maybe the state prosecutor can get off his ass and file charges for the state charges... again... and do it right this time.

At least they are trying to make it right!

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Yes, apparently the FBI is not happy with the half assed job they did

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

State charges... Federal charges....

And, if Pharaoh still don't free the slaves, then he gets the plagues or my cavalry, whichever gets there first.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

State charges... Federal charges....

And, if Pharaoh still don't free the slaves, then he gets the plagues or my cavalry, whichever gets there first.

And I hope they investigate the judge, the prosecutors and the defence as well , theres no way with the litany of crap they had on these people that they shouldnt have been able to get the evidence in before 10 days. no way in hell, and then to bulldoze the rest of the evidence.

Ya they need to be investigated that whole system there does

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

The judge actually complied with state law. The prosecutor on the other hand failed to comply.

The prosecution has 10 days to submit the pc evidence. From what I am understanding about it usually the 10 day period comes and goes with no hearing, pushing the pc hearing out 60 days. Most prosecutors, from what I see, take advantage of that to get the extra time.

In this case it didnt work and the PA was caught unprepared.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join