It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT??? Judge dismisses all charges against 3 'extremist Muslim' New Mexico compound suspects

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I second this statement. It is precisely what's needed.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: TinySickTears

Exactly right.

Imagine you lived on a "compound" with many weapons, were accused of training kids to shoot people up for terrorism, and they found a dead child buried on your property like this.

You would be behind lock and key along with everyone else in thaty compound.

Just look at what happened with the Branch davaidians in waco.

There is something very fishy about this story.

My guess is that these people are assetts for our intel community.

But it will probably be drawn out and forgotten about like the las vegas shooter

Even leaving out the dead child....the fact these 3 were tied to planning school shootings should have been enough.

They charge drivers of robberies with murder if the robber murders someone, even though they were just in the car.

This is super shady.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This stinks worse than the rotten corps of the kid they found. New Mexico, the people that were called in Georgia for logistical support, and the Imam in New York directing the whole thing, why does this smell like pieces of that stupid "Fast and Furious" program that the last administrations made. Let's look at the bigger picture with all of this;

Christopher Dorner, goes off the rails and states that he has evidence that the local police has been collecting weapons that should have been destroyed in Afghanistan. Sure the big focus was on the manhunt, but whatever happened to the military grade automatic weapons he claim to have stashed, the rocket launchers he was reported to have had, or this mysterious weapons pipeline he had evidence on? It all went away quicker then then the payoffs that the LAPD and LACSD made to cover their tracks.

The dead guy with the massive gun collection in LA that left instruction to "just place his body in the car in the alleyway if he died, and the people he worked with would pick him up", then his Girlfriend darted off to Oregon for the weekend after she did that, like nothing even happened.

The Las Vegas Paddock shootings, were a guy had taken a large amount of weapons into Las Vegas for what still appears to be a weapons sale gone wrong. Still fresh, but also left with too many questions to be left alone.

Now the compound in New Mexico and the Governments admittance of another compound located in Georgia, but no moving in on Georgia and a literal coverup (i.e. piling dirt on top of) of the New Mexico compound that has been linked to being a school shooting training ground.

Are all of these events connected, or do they all just seem that way, and more importantly why did all these seem to reek of that stupid program that the last few administrations tried to keep under wraps?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The killer is locked up as far as i know.

He was granted bail but i do not know if he is out on bail.

They had only a couple guns and there was no compound in the traditional sense of the word.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
This stinks worse than the rotten corps of the kid they found. New Mexico, the people that were called in Georgia for logistical support, and the Imam in New York directing the whole thing, why does this smell like pieces of that stupid "Fast and Furious" program that the last administrations made. Let's look at the bigger picture with all of this;

Christopher Dorner, goes off the rails and states that he has evidence that the local police has been collecting weapons that should have been destroyed in Afghanistan. Sure the big focus was on the manhunt, but whatever happened to the military grade automatic weapons he claim to have stashed, the rocket launchers he was reported to have had, or this mysterious weapons pipeline he had evidence on? It all went away quicker then then the payoffs that the LAPD and LACSD made to cover their tracks.

The dead guy with the massive gun collection in LA that left instruction to "just place his body in the car in the alleyway if he died, and the people he worked with would pick him up", then his Girlfriend darted off to Oregon for the weekend after she did that, like nothing even happened.

The Las Vegas Paddock shootings, were a guy had taken a large amount of weapons into Las Vegas for what still appears to be a weapons sale gone wrong. Still fresh, but also left with too many questions to be left alone.

Now the compound in New Mexico and the Governments admittance of another compound located in Georgia, but no moving in on Georgia and a literal coverup (i.e. piling dirt on top of) of the New Mexico compound that has been linked to being a school shooting training ground.

Are all of these events connected, or do they all just seem that way, and more importantly why did all these seem to reek of that stupid program that the last few administrations tried to keep under wraps?

Certainly interesting connections....you should seriously do a thread.

I'd bet there is a weapons connection to all of them.

If weapons from Fast and Furious were tied to each that would be massive.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

They had only a couple guns and there was no compound in the traditional sense of the word.

There were guns, a dead body of a child, and apparently evidence that people there were trying to train children for a mass shooting.

To leave anyone out on bail, or to walk free that was living there is absolutely insane and unheard of.

Something is going on.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
this is some kind of CIA bull# we need to figure this out this is too weird

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Kidnapping and killing your toddler and burying him in a shallow grave?

Legal!

If I had a nickel....

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

originally posted by: Grimpachi
My guess is they wind up in Guantonimo under patriot act with no access to a jury or lawyer.

I'd think that would happen BEFORE being release on your own recognisence.

Only if the alphabet agency wanted to leave a paper trail.

They bulldozed their camp so now they can just disappear hopefully to Guantonimo.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Im getting the feeling they were being watched by another agency and the SO screwed that up. Or at least lets hope so. Regardless have no doubt they will be monitored from now

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What happened to the Patriot Act that was supposed to keep terrorists held safely behind bars without due process? This whole mess smells like a CIA false flag operation gone bad. Harder and harder to tell the good guys from the bad guys these days.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Even leaving out the dead child....the fact these 3 were tied to planning school shootings should have been enough.

They charge drivers of robberies with murder if the robber murders someone, even though they were just in the car.

This is super shady.

What does "tied to" mean in a legal sense?

A getaway driver is tied to the crime because he was a willing participant.

You have freedom of association in this country. "Tied to" isn't a crime.

Ignoring that for the moment, the prosecution still has the duty to file for an evidentiary hearing. They can't just hold you indefinitely without either an indictment or hearing to establish probable cause. Just like they can't tap your phone without a warrant. Just having evidence constituting probable cause doesn't give them that right. They still have to present the evidence to a judge.

We have due process of law in this country.

So they either #'ed up and failed process, or something else is going on and appearing to # up was a more palatable alternative.

If the case is solid, they'll go for a Grand Jury indictment. If something is hinky, you'll never read about those people again except in footnotes.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
What happened to the Patriot Act that was supposed to keep terrorists held safely behind bars without due process? This whole mess smells like a CIA false flag operation gone bad. Harder and harder to tell the good guys from the bad guys these days.

More like an old DOJ thing than anything else.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

This is super shady.

What does "tied to" mean in a legal sense?

A getaway driver is tied to the crime because he was a willing participant.

You have freedom of association in this country. "Tied to" isn't a crime.

Ignoring that for the moment, the prosecution still has the duty to file for an evidentiary hearing. They can't just hold you indefinitely without either an indictment or hearing to establish probable cause. Just like they can't tap your phone without a warrant. Just having evidence constituting probable cause doesn't give them that right. They still have to present the evidence to a judge.

We have due process of law in this country.

So they either #'ed up and failed process, or something else is going on and appearing to # up was a more palatable alternative.

If the case is solid, they'll go for a Grand Jury indictment. If something is hinky, you'll never read about those people again except in footnotes.

They were all arrested on the grounds of the training camp for terrorists.

I say that was "tied to".

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

a reply to: TinySickTears

Those are interesting questions and the answers as far as i know have not been provided to the public.

On a side note i do not trust people named badger.

they are interesting questions and it makes a bit of difference dont you think?

i mean if the feds were watching them and the first time they saw them there was that day then ok.
maybe i can understand. rule them out. maybe

but if theyre living there or spending serious time there or coming and going a lot....

thats a different deal there

guilty themselves? of hands on #? maybe not

youre living there and there are bones and hostages and all kinds of other #..
youre likely to be complicit on some sort of way

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

And being present on an alleged grounds for training terrorists does not necessarily mean they were a knowing participant in a crime. Even if you had probable cause to suspect they are a party to a crime, you have to present that evidence to the court in a timely fashion. You don't just get to hold people in custody because you decided to.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

There were guns, a dead body of a child, and apparently evidence that people there were trying to train children for a mass shooting.

To leave anyone out on bail, or to walk free that was living there is absolutely insane and unheard of.

Something is going on.

The amount of guns was not the amount we would usually associate with being a stockpile or horde. Most Americans have that amount of guns.

I am quite sure the murders are being charged and the offences of child abuse have been addressed.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

And being present on an alleged grounds for training terrorists does not necessarily mean they were a knowing participant in a crime. Even if you had probable cause to suspect they are a party to a crime, you have to present that evidence to the court in a timely fashion. You don't just get to hold people in custody because you decided to.

buuuuuut seeing as out legal system is broken and is enforced at random lets operate in a little gray area and keep em for a bit till we sort this out.

but i also agree with you. i said as much in my first post.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

READ THIS:

The owner of the property in Mexico, Jason Badger, on Friday took the Associated Press on a tour of the property, which is littered with diesel cans, used diapers, household garbage and Korans. He questioned why authorities did not search the squalid New Mexico compound for the boy, saying he told them in late spring that he had met the child's father at the site and that the man was wanted in Georgia for kidnapping his own son.

"If they knew about it, and then that kid died in that timeframe, when they knew, somebody has to be held accountable," Badger said.

Fox News

Trash in your home is not a crime.

Probable cause is needed to conduct search warrants and from the statements of the sheriff at the time he wanted to go in but had no legal way to do so. It was not until one of the suspects made a call that gave them evidence for a warrant.

Did you read what I posted? Because within my post that you responded to it said that the owner was told by one of the men on the compound that he was wanted for kidnapping his son. The owner told the athorities about this months ago and now we find the boy dead.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

buuuuuut seeing as out legal system is broken and is enforced at random lets operate in a little gray area and keep em for a bit till we sort this out.

but i also agree with you. i said as much in my first post.

There wasn't any grey area in the statute. The statute gives the prosecution 10-days.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join