It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT??? Judge dismisses all charges against 3 'extremist Muslim' New Mexico compound suspects

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
A little more research shows this same judge has been censured by his states high court already in his short career. Reading this, its hard to gauge what sort of human being this is.

www.santafenewmexican.com... 6e3218.html

The disciplinary cases against 8th Judicial District Attorney Donald Gallegos of Taos and former prosecutor Emilio Chavez stem from 94 subpoenas Chavez issued in 2012 and 2013 without the approval of a judge or grand jury to gather information in criminal investigations before charges were filed. Gov. Susana Martinez last summer appointed Chavez as an 8th Judicial District Court judge, based in Raton, even after lawyers for the New Mexico Supreme Court’s Disciplinary Board filed disciplinary charges against him and Gallegos in October 2014, alleging they had violated several rules of professional conduct. Attorneys for the board, which regulates the conduct of lawyers across the state, argued that the practice allowed prosecutors to skirt judicial oversight and fish for evidence.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
When the "justice" system fails, Americans must seek justice on their own.

How did the justice system fail?

What type of action do you suggest here?

That is borderline incitement.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You're probably right.
This is the most ridiculous thing I've heard all day.

link   

READ THIS:

The owner of the property in Mexico, Jason Badger, on Friday took the Associated Press on a tour of the property, which is littered with diesel cans, used diapers, household garbage and Korans. He questioned why authorities did not search the squalid New Mexico compound for the boy, saying he told them in late spring that he had met the child's father at the site and that the man was wanted in Georgia for kidnapping his own son.

"If they knew about it, and then that kid died in that timeframe, when they knew, somebody has to be held accountable," Badger said.

Fox News

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: howtonhawky

Some call it justice.

I agree it is quite hard to understand why the prosecution would not present a case.

Perhaps there was much media hyperbole involved in all those unconfirmed reports.

It does not take much to create outrage and both truth and lies can do the trick these days.

They found remains of a kidnapped child on the property....not sure how something like this can just be dismissed.

Only thing I can think of is the prosecution was working to get this swept under the rug.

This is sick.

Perhaps maybe there was no evidence to link those three to any crime.

Maybe they did not even have neglect or abuse of children evidence against those three.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Some call it justice.

I agree it is quite hard to understand why the prosecution would not present a case.

Perhaps there was much media hyperbole involved in all those unconfirmed reports.

It does not take much to create outrage and both truth and lies can do the trick these days.

They found remains of a kidnapped child on the property....not sure how something like this can just be dismissed.

Only thing I can think of is the prosecution was working to get this swept under the rug.

This is sick.

Maybe they did not even have neglect or abuse of children evidence against those three.

They already knew the kid belonged to them, thats how its linked

Please if youre going to comment, at least read up on the story and learn the facts around it first, other then that youre just spouting off things that have already been addressed, or arent applicable to the case

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

It is the prosecution that failed, the judge followed the law. If he didn't any conviction would have been overturned.
edit on 29-8-2018 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

(post by SR1TX removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

READ THIS:

The owner of the property in Mexico, Jason Badger, on Friday took the Associated Press on a tour of the property, which is littered with diesel cans, used diapers, household garbage and Korans. He questioned why authorities did not search the squalid New Mexico compound for the boy, saying he told them in late spring that he had met the child's father at the site and that the man was wanted in Georgia for kidnapping his own son.

"If they knew about it, and then that kid died in that timeframe, when they knew, somebody has to be held accountable," Badger said.

Fox News

Trash in your home is not a crime.

Probable cause is needed to conduct search warrants and from the statements of the sheriff at the time he wanted to go in but had no legal way to do so. It was not until one of the suspects made a call that gave them evidence for a warrant.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Looks like these guys were working for us.

If they were, rest assured they are not the only cell getting ready for something, no matter how amateur they are. An attack is an attack, even if it succeeds only half way.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I cant imagine any good reason a prosecutors office could have for not submitting evidence in time for a case like this.

Dead child, terrorist links, terrorist training for school shootings...

They are either the most ignorant prosecutors in recent history or they were working for the ones they were hired to prosecute.

They should be disbarred for this.

it really pisses me off cause i am a big gray area dude. i operate in the gray area and i feel like there should be more.
this cut and dry black and white # dont work.

downside is gray area creates problems too.

for laws to work they need to be uniform and apply the same to everyone. that is the theory. not the reality.
reality is out legal system is jacked and our laws work some of the time.
thats a different issue all together but lets you this case.

the law is the law and it says they violated the 10 day rule.

this is a great example of a time when someone higher up or who is not a total dip# says # that. 10 more days if we need it.

if someone got busted stealing a pack of wraps or something and they violate the 10 day thing then screw it. let him go.

we have human remains.
hostages

gray area. more time

but then who decides gray area?

there is no perfect system but our whole deal is messed up

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
My guess is they wind up in Guantonimo under patriot act with no access to a jury or lawyer.

I'd think that would happen BEFORE being release on your own recognisence.

link   
My first double post....

sweet ?

edit on 29-8-2018 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

dude if they found human remains in my yard or under my shed they would be taking their sweet ass time sweating me out under the lights.
todays climate?
the nature of what they found?

this seems unacceptable to me

i bet if i got popped with some smoke and for some reason they searched my house and found the remains of a grow up i would be in some #.

this thing though? eh
uuuhhhh. mr abdul malalla...... sorry to inconvenience you sir.

edit on 29-8-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

Some call it justice.

This is sick.

They already knew the kid belonged to them, thats how its linked

Please if youre going to comment, at least read up on the story and learn the facts around it first, other then that youre just spouting off things that have already been addressed, or arent applicable to the case

Define who them is.

Your reply did not make sense to me at all.
I am very much aware of the story and making accusations of my reading comprehension yet again will get nowhere.
You seem emotional and i am srry if i am getting you up set that is not my goal here. Just the facts.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

dude if they found human remains in my yard or under my shed they would be taking their sweet ass time sweating me out under the lights.
todays climate?
the nature of what they found?

this seems unacceptable to me

i bet if i got popped with some smoke and for some reason they searched my house and found the remains of a grow up i would be in some #.

this thing though? eh
uuuhhhh. mr abdul malalla...... sorry to inconvenience you sir.

If you have 10 people in your home and they figure out not all are involved in a crime then they would dismiss the rest and keep you under the lights is they suspected you.

That seems to me what is happening.

Surely you do not think they were all involved in the murder.

eta...From what i have readin other articles the father took the deceased child to the park one day and they never seen him after that. That does not seem to implicate the others. The father admitted he killed him at the park. Perhaps the other party being charged was also aware of the actions and that is where the charges will be. Maybe they have dropped all the neglect charges for the rest of the group due to uninvolvement in the murder and a lack of abuse evidence put forth by the prosecutor. Maybe the abuse charges were overblown in the media.
edit on 29-8-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

did the people who had the charges dropped live at that compound?
apparently the compound was under surveillance for a month.

i am curious how often the other 3 were seen there.

makes a difference.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Those are interesting questions and the answers as far as i know have not been provided to the public.

On a side note i do not trust people named badger.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Exactly right.

Imagine you lived on a "compound" with many weapons, were accused of training kids to shoot people up for terrorism, and they found a dead child buried on your property like this.

You would be behind lock and key along with everyone else in thaty compound.

Just look at what happened with the Branch davaidians in waco.

There is something very fishy about this story.

My guess is that these people are assetts for our intel community.

But it will probably be drawn out and forgotten about like the las vegas shooter

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join