It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama administration abuse of unaccompanied minors .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

The Trump administration tried to do 3000 DNA tests on immigrant children . A federal judge ruled that but because of the Flores agreement it was more important to expedite the reunification's.

We might've saved the kids that needed saved we just needed more time .

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 14377

You are correct,

What is bothersome is the vetting only applies to interested third parties in the agreement.

Now, 2k kids separated from a parent or parents is nothing in the US courts daily and has been going on for decades. Under simple charges, not convictions.

Mg

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear
a reply to: 14377

I would be interested in knowing what the stats show later and if "zero tolerence" caused a known decrease in child human trade.

This is real issue no one really touches upon.

Child trafficking is occurring, non-stop, daily. Imo, if you can't prove you are the parent(s), time to protect the child.

Mg

No way to really tell since obamas policy had the immigrants mostly all checking in with a guard and givin a court date after crossing and zero tolerance has them just continuing on to their destination without informing officials they are here.

I did see a report that a border guard was saying crossings had increased.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

I have a little different outlook on the dilemma these parents have placed their children in . If a American had dragged their kids through a 100+ degree desert infested with drug runners and criminals. That American would be charged with felony child endangerment. In order to protect their children from fools that clearly put their kids at risk.

But for some reason those laws don't apply to immigrants?

Why?

edit on 30-8-2018 by 14377 because: The 3 R's riting ritten rotten

top topics

<< 1   >>

join