It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti American Indoctrination-Portland P. S. "SJGuide" Advocating & Awarding Murder to Children

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This Material is for as young as 5 year old's Promoting and Quoting Murderers of Police Officers Just look at the very front page one of the books state: Prison Abolition? What we just let criminals run free with zero consequence??

Wake up People

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
If the people of Portland don't like it then they should have elected a different school board.

If they are happy, good to go.

That's a big assumption to make.

You don't always know what someone will do until it's too late.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley
This is just really creepy. I thought this was some kind of fake news. But it's true!

More links:
Portland Rethinking Schools
Summer Camp for Teachers
Vestal Elementary School
Planning to Change the World
-- just search for the word "social" on each page to find the relevant material --

They are introducing preschool children to this Social Justice educational material. My God, how far left is Portland? I'm a moderate and I would raise holy hell if my granddaughter was exposed to this kind of crap!

-dex

This is Portland where ANTIFA more or less runs the show through threats of violence.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Are the people of Portland questioning this material? If not they must be OK. They don't know about it? Do they monitor what material their children use.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If I were in Portland paying school taxes, even without school age children, I would be questioning this material.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I think I'd be leaving Portland as fast as I could.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
That is one sick agenda to be sure. Homeschooling is an option.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: rollanotherone
And to think, I used to love Portland. Glad I moved. I feel bad for my friends who are raising kids there.

To be fair, your friends technically aren't raising any children. They watch them temporarily outside of their state mandated brainwashing sessions. I'm sure they'll turn out just fine.

Good point. Rented from the state.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Some people may choose to fight to get the system back in a place they love instead of running.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
My question is How many OTHER schools systems has this been purchased for ? Are Parents allowed to see fully what their children are being taught ?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Some people may choose to fight to get the system back in a place they love instead of running.

Will never happen in PDX. It’s too far gone. Abandon ship.

Literally nothing stops the decline of PDX in many capacities. State budget is fubar - doesn’t matter. HS grad rates in the state aren’t good - doesn’t matter. Homeless problem that is significance and getting worse - doesn’t matter. Violent protests damaging businesses/threating people - doesn’t matter. Can’t hardly hold a city council meeting without mob protests erupting in the gallery - doesn’t matter.

The area thinks that doubling down on failed policies will ultimately fix the problems. They’re wrong.

This is the same city that is about to deny landlords the ability to reject someone’s application for renting based on criminal history - potentially violent felons will be intermixed with those who aren’t - by law.

Place is a liberal utopia.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Uhhh ,yeah. I live in Portland. have a sister who is a teacher. Spent years working in the district myself.

This is downright laughable. Teachers are not being "encouraged" to do any of this nor are they being given that pamphlet. They ARE being encouraged to teach tolerance.

Please, dont be so gullible.
edit on 4-9-2018 by captaintyinknots because: Add a line

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots
Uhhh ,yeah. I live in Portland. have a sister who is a teacher. Spent years working in the district myself.

This is downright laughable. Teachers are not being "encouraged" to do any of this nor are they being given that pamphlet. They ARE being encouraged to teach tolerance.

Please, dont be so gullible.

What is the definition of tolerance in regard to this or what you are speaking of?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This is the direct result of this "program"

Youth basketball game becomes riot, as 9 teens arrested after crowd 'closes in' on deputies
Three deputies arrived on scene and were immediately met with verbal hostilities from the large group of teenagers, to include racial slurs, cursing and threats of assault," the sheriff's office said in a statement.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
read it again for perspective .....

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
this is what i was talking about OP

originally posted by: TheJesuit
OK WTF ! if we as America do not stand up right now and demand this Communist Indoctrination be illegal in PUBLIC SCHOOLS . This was Purchased by Portland Public Schools to be given to 3500 teachers btw....

This is OUTRIGHT MARXIST & COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA IN OUR PUBLIC SCHOOLS!

Here's a few EXAMPLES Of what is being pushed now For Portland's PS Children:

-Praising & Promoting Islam, Che Guevara, Black Panthers,
- Denies 9/11 & They launch right into promoting Islam,
-They refer to Thanksgiving as the “National Day of Mourning”
-A section to help teachers to stop using offensive and oppressive terms such as “boy” or “girl”
-They celebrate the anniversary of the founding of North Korea & IRAN
- instead of honoring those who lost their lives in the Pearl Harbor attack, this teacher’s guide celebrates the birth of Noam Chomsky.
-For April, they encourage students to “demand gun control.”
and then there;s this:

The planners end with a set of certificates that teachers are encouraged to award students. One such award features a quote from Assata Shakur, a violent Black Panther activist who escaped from prison and fled to Cuba in the 1970’s after murdering a police officer in New Jersey. She is now one of the FBI’s most wanted and there is a $2 Million reward for her capture.

This IS promoting & advocating the Murder of Police Officers to children HOW IS THIS OK IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS?????

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

LOL I now KNOW what triggered means because I'm beside myself reading this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join