It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turns out HRC was the one colluding with foreign powers?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Do you have any evidence that Hillary worked with the Chinese. Because if you do i suggest contacting the FBI immediately.

HAHAHAHA, yeah that's not worked out in any anyone's favor.

edit on 8 31 2018 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
1. HEADS UP.

We know that the FISC didn't have a hearing to issue the Title I warrant, to spy on Carter Page. Why?

It wasn't the FISC that issued the warrant, in the first place.

IMO it was LORETTA LYNCH (AG). Is that the smoking gun in the FISA application?

Read on.

REX added,
Judicial Watch
🔎
Verified account @JudicialWatch
BREAKING: In response to JW’s FOIA lawsuit, DOJ admitted that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court held *no* hearings on the FISA spy applications targeting Carter Page (former Trump campaign adviser who was the subject of four FISA warrants). (1/5)

Show this thread
7:12 PM - 31 Aug 2018

3,675 Retweets
4,474 Likes
American Patriots Twin
Russian Bot 12875
Bubba
Rodd J
🇺🇸Vanessa🇺🇸[⭐️]
Thomas Q Bennington
KAREN HASKINS
Pamela Haynes
ythehorses

243 replies 3,675 retweets 4,474 likes

New conversation
REX
‏ @_ImperatorRex_
Aug 31

2. We have all been assuming that only the FISC can issue FISA warrants.

But that's not true.

The AG can order surveillance WITHOUT FISC approval. The relevant law? 50 US Code 1805:
33 replies 970 retweets 1,548 likes
REX
‏ @_ImperatorRex_
Aug 31

3. Quote:

(e)Emergency orders

(1)Notwithstanding any other provision of this subchapter, the Attorney General may authorize the emergency employment of electronic surveillance if the Attorney General—

(A) reasonably determines that an emergency situation exists/..
19 replies 547 retweets 1,130 likes
REX
‏ @_ImperatorRex_
Aug 31

4. /..with respect to the employment of electronic surveillance to obtain foreign intelligence informationbefore an order authorizing such surveillance can with due diligence be obtained;

I think AG Lynch issued an 'emergency' warrant.
22 replies 616 retweets 1,298 likes
REX
‏ @_ImperatorRex_
Aug 31

5. All the AG needs is a 'factual basis', to give the order.

A judge of the FISC must be informed, 'either personally or through a designee' and then an application made, no later than 7 days after the emergency order is made - see (B) - (D).

Now, check the timeline.
11 replies 491 retweets 1,128 likes
REX
‏ @_ImperatorRex_
Aug 31

6. Oct 21, 2016 - the application to spy on Carter Page was made to FISC.

If what I've outlined above is true, Lynch made the emergency order at most 7 days before - October 15, 2016.

BUT she needed a pretext.

What happened on OCTOBER 7, 2016?
14 replies 615 retweets 1,201 likes
REX
‏ @_ImperatorRex_
Aug 31

7. OBAMA formally accused Russia of meddling in the Presidential election.
34 replies 622 retweets 1,304 likes
REX
‏ @_ImperatorRex_
Aug 31

8. This was in response to the DNI (Clapper) & DHS (Johnson - Obama cabinet) issuing a formal statement to that effect:
15 replies 472 retweets 1,090 likes
REX
‏ @_ImperatorRex_
24h24 hours ago

9. You can find corroborating detail in the Page/Strzok texts, as well as Ohr/Steele messages. Start here:
7 replies 524 retweets 1,117 likes
REX
‏ @_ImperatorRex_
24h24 hours ago

10. But here's one I thought I'd pick out, 2 days before the application was made.

October 19, 2016 : in the final debate, Clinton accuses Trump of being Putin's 'puppet'. She was in on the scam, for sure.
33 replies 911 retweets 1,657 likes
REX
‏ @_ImperatorRex_
24h24 hours ago

11. Then, Oct 21, 2016 : DOJ/FBI make their application, as required by the Act.

This is 'rubber stamped' by Chief Judge Collyer, without a hearing. BTW - I'm not suggesting wrongdoing on her part, more that she was hoodwinked.

NOTE also:
15 replies 509 retweets 1,163 likes
REX
‏ @_ImperatorRex_
24h24 hours ago

12. 'It was signed by FISA Judge Rosemary Collyer (page 83), unknown FBI Supervisory Special Agent (page 54), FBI Director James Comey (page 63), Deputy AG Sally Yates (page 65) & fully redacted DOJ representative (page 66).'
14 replies 682 retweets 1,226 likes
REX
‏ @_ImperatorRex_
24h24 hours ago

13. Oh, something else happened on October 21. Can anyone guess?

Admiral Rogers (NSA Director), sick to his stomach, gave the FISC a major 'heads up' of massive NSA/FISA abuse he'd uncovered:
15 replies 840 retweets 1,492 likes
REX
‏ @_ImperatorRex_
24h24 hours ago

14. To recap:

There was no FISC hearing for the Carter Page warrant.

That's because the Obama administration by-passed the court, using a story they KNEW was false, to issue an emergency warrant to spy on an innocent citizen.

An eye-watering FRAUD.
35 replies 1,257 retweets 2,005 likes
REX
‏ @_ImperatorRex_
24h24 hours ago

15. Question: What are the chances that what is outlined above is in the classified FISA application?

Answer: HIGH.

BTW - the same application that #FakeNews has almost certainly had, unredacted, since early 2017.

This is the worst crime in US history.

EASILY.
38 replies 1,149 retweets 2,127 likes
REX
‏ @_ImperatorRex_
24h24 hours ago

16. It's an abomination, a travesty, a shredding of the rule of law & the Constitution. It's worse than any of us ever imagined possible.

IMO every one of the direct conspirators MUST be jailed. Including Obama & Clinton.

Every. Single. One.
82 replies 1,326 retweets 2,769 likes
REX
‏ @_ImperatorRex_
24h24 hours ago

17. After all, these criminals almost destroyed America.

And while doomed, they are still working hard at it, RIGHT NOW.

(H/T @directorblue Doug Ross for his timeline)

#MAGA

The end.

SOURCE: twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Star for weaving Archer Meme in there.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I believe (someone confirm please?) that part of Alinsky's ideas is that whatever you are doing nefariously you accuse the opposition of doing. Clinton's big time Alinsky-ites.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

THE CHINESE!

And all this time I thought it was Martians. :/

" The DOJ/FBI fabricated a dossier containing a possible Russian threat to meddle in the elections to help Trump. [...] After being denied the FISA warrant many times, they then leaked a false dossier to the Left Mainstream Media, then used this same dossier to justify an spying on Trump campaign. [...] In this meantime, Hillary Clinton was colluding with the Chinese to sell State Secrets and who knows what else.

- Then the MSM kept pushing the Russia story for 2 years until most Americans believed it that Trump was Putin's puppet. And now that people are realizing that this was not what happened, they're using different narratives to make Trump look bad.

No, x 4.

I'm no one's lawyer,

Thank god, or Allah. Or even my toe.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

BRILLIANT Detective Work!

BRILLIANT Presentation!

If the FISC Judge hasn't complained for being hoodwinked, she was a willing part of the crime(s). Plain and simple.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join