It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turns out HRC was the one colluding with foreign powers?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I'd make a case that Trump is the first independent candidate elected to the Presidency.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
its funny how easy it is to convince the cult45.... it only took one anonymous source for the HRC to be the one colluding.

despite the indictments, the meetings in the tower, the female spy in the inner circles of the GOP, the money trail from Manafort and Cohen, the Russians living on trump's properties and purchases, the proofs on social media the lack of sanctions against Russia... none of that were enough...

its easier to fool them than it is to convince them they've been fooled...

hows that wall and health care for all Americans coming along...p

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
its funny how easy it is to convince the cult45.... it only took one anonymous source for the HRC to be the one colluding.

Actually there's plenty of indications of that, but I guess you are not interested in looking at these, right?

despite the indictments,

12 Russians posting on Facebook? Really?

the meetings in the tower,

The meeting was a set up, they told him he'd get dirty on Hillary. It is not against the law and Hillary is still digging for dirty on Trump as we speak.

the female spy in the inner circles of the GOP,

Got a link for that?

In the meantime, I'll leave you with this:

Details Surface About Chinese Spy Who Worked For Sen. Feinstein

the money trail from Manafort and Cohen,

Manafort was a plant, and there were ZERO charges related to Russian interference. Only financial charges.

the Russians living on trump's properties and purchases,

Not aware of this too, would gladly read your sources on this.

the proofs on social media the lack of sanctions against Russia...

That's because Russia didn't meddle and/or helped Trump on winning the election. There shouldn't be any sanctions whatsoever.

none of that were enough...

Yea... You can blame Mueller on this. If there were anything by this point Trump would already be impeached or indicted in anything. Just $50 million of tax money spent in 2 years.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Those 20-some CIA agents killed in China?
HRC had nothing to do with them, right?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Trump wins the election?
Not if the deep state doesn't want it to happen.
Just might be.
edit on 29-8-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Cool story. You should sell it to Breitbart or True Pundit they would probably run it as one of their many unconfirmed sources.

Then xun would post it here.

Clever you think you are eh.

bwaaahahaha😃

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

despite the indictments, the meetings in the tower, the female spy in the inner circles of the GOP, the money trail from Manafort and Cohen, the Russians living on trump's properties and purchases, the proofs on social media the lack of sanctions against Russia... none of that were enough...

its easier to fool them than it is to convince them they've been fooled...

hows that wall and health care for all Americans coming along...p

"👆well spoken from the cult44👆"

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher
residency.

I'd make a case that Trump is the first independent candidate elected to the President

You are right, and the deep state just can't stand the break from the corrupted status quo.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Turns out HRC was the one colluding with foreign powers?

They have a long history of it.

www.nationalreview.com...

Donor Foundation

philanthropynewsdigest.org...
edit on 29-8-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I have no doubt in my mind that both sides of the political spectrum were dealing with foreign powers in an effort to influence the election. However I have no proof to my assertion. But, if there's smoke there's probably fire. Let's explore the rabbit hole fully before we jump to any conclusions.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

LMAO @ “contact FBI immediately”!!!

Or did you not turn your /sarc off??

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

I have no doubt in my mind that both sides of the political spectrum were dealing with foreign powers in an effort to influence the election. However I have no proof to my assertion. But, if there's smoke there's probably fire. Let's explore the rabbit hole fully before we jump to any conclusions.

You got a few things right.

Trump campaign colluded (not a crime) with Russia to get dirty on Hillary.

And Hillary granted access to China on their e-mails, on real time.

The difference is: one is a crime, the other isn’t. And guess who was being investigated this whole time?

I never asked for the end of Trumps investigation, if he’s guilty of any felonies I want to know and he needs to be punished. The problem is you have 2 years and $50 million tax payers dollars on an investigation that led nowhere, while there was plenty of indications that HRC was corrupt and the FBI just looked away.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Of course she was.

The Democrats have turned into the party of projection and hypocrisy.

This is what drove me from the party.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: tinymind
a reply to: musicismagic

HA HA HA HA HA

You mentioned "self respect" in the same thread with the Clintons.

That is funny.

HA HA HA HA HA

I meant it as punishment for them, once lost it can't be regained, that is why they both don't give a fk about America. You do realize he hid in Japan while the #te was hitting the fan, right.

Actually, I thought it was funny that someone thought they had any self respect to begin with.
It is now even funnier to think you were serious.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

So I assume you have proof that HRC granted access or are you just making a false accusation? I hate her just as much as you but to throw around things like that as proof just makes you seem either knowledge privy or you drank too much juice.

Just sayin

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

Deep State doesn't like wildcards or candidates going off script, and Trump is that in spades. How soon before the Deep State tries to take him out? Sounds like Q alludes to different assassination attempts already on the Donald.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I believe he's referring to what the FBI uncovered about Hillary allowing access to her server by different governments. Part of that was uncovered in the leaked Seth Rich Wikileaks emails.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Oh wow... given the Clinton's notorious history with China, it wouldn't surprise me at all if this is true.

BUT I don't like how this is playing in the media. There are only anonymous sources claiming that the "foreign entity" is China; first True Pundit and then the Daily Caller. But when Fox picked it up, instead of noting the anonymous sources, Fox just cited that "Daily Caller reported..."

This is what we know for sure:

The Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found that virtually all of Clinton’s emails were sent to a “foreign entity,” Rep. Louie Gohmert, a Texas Republican, said at a July 12 House Committee on the Judiciary hearing. He did not reveal the entity’s identity, but said it was unrelated to Russia.

The "China" part is from anonymous sources -- so basically just rumor at this point. However, the anonymous sources did name two specific agents from the IC IG office:

Two officials with the ICIG, investigator Frank Rucker and attorney Janette McMillan, met repeatedly with FBI officials to warn them of the Chinese intrusion, according to a former intelligence officer with expertise in cybersecurity issues, who was briefed on the matter. He spoke anonymously, as he was not authorized to publicly address the Chinese’s role with Clinton’s server.

Since I seriously doubt Hillary or Bill have the skills to embed the code, it would be very good to know who did. Might help us figure out if/when Bill and Hillary knew about it.
It will be interesting to see how this plays out, and if the Chinese source is confirmed.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Call me a fool if you like, but would someone please explain to me why we can't just have an election that results in a person taking office and not have the loosing party start throwing dirt. Trump won, Clinton last, get over it. Crying out loud people we have more important things to worry about.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Yeah, Mueller will get on that aSAP. LOL

Way too early to be that arrogant, sweethart.....there are OTHER prosecutors ......

Incoming.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join