It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turns out HRC was the one colluding with foreign powers?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
THE CHINESE!

I don't want to be that guy, but... I told ya.

In case anyone's still missing what's going on and what is happening in America, here's a quick run well-summarized:

- The DOJ/FBI fabricated a dossier containing a possible Russian threat to meddle in the elections to help Trump.

- After being denied the FISA warrant many times, they then leaked a false dossier to the Left Mainstream Media, then used this same dossier to justify an spying on Trump campaign.

- In this meantime, Hillary Clinton was colluding with the Chinese to sell State Secrets and who knows what else.

- Then the MSM kept pushing the Russia story for 2 years until most Americans believed it that Trump was Putin's puppet. And now that people are realizing that this was not what happened, they're using different narratives to make Trump look bad.

I'm no one's lawyer, I'm not here to defend Trump and I don't believe he's a saint either. But he was target of what it might be the biggest scandal in U.S. history and I want to see the people responsible for it accountable.

If Trump has dirty on him that hurt ANYONE in ANY WAY then good. Make him accountable for it too. No one is above the law.

But don't yell at me that paying off strippers makes him worst than Hillary.

And by the way, start supporting PEOPLE with good ideas, and not PARTIES.

edit on 29/8/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Nice opinion piece.

But I prefer well sourced facts.

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Nice opinion piece.

But I prefer well sourced facts.

Some folks should abide by their own expectations

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

One thing I have noticed over the years is that the guy yelling "cheater!" Is usually the one that's really doing the cheating.

But I'll wait for the proof before I say more.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Do you have any evidence that Hillary worked with the Chinese. Because if you do i suggest contacting the FBI immediately. Now if this is just your opinion why are you wasting our time?
edit on 8/29/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

One thing I have noticed over the years is that the guy yelling "cheater!" Is usually the one that's really doing the cheating.

We now find that out because of the internet, before, it was only someones guess.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Yeah, Mueller will get on that aSAP. LOL

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Cool story. You should sell it to Breitbart or True Pundit they would probably run it as one of their many unconfirmed sources.

Then xun would post it here.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

It is human nature to deflect our own failings onto someone else. In the political arena, I don't know if it's human nature or just plain deviousness.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Will you believe it if it's not from CNN?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

It is not that unusual for someone who is involved in certain activities to blame others for doing the same.

It is called "deflection". Much like when a magician gets you to look at one hand while they are doing something they don't want you to see with the other.

It could also be called "deception".

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Considering Bill sold the Chinese tech for campaign money, they prolly decided to turn a blind eye to a certain "Courtesy Copy" imbedded code and if found out, simply claim that it's China and therefore couldn't have known.

If it involves the Clintons, I've no doubt they're be willing to sell out our country.

Most people with globalist ambitions have no love of the country they are in. Honestly, because of that, the Clintons prolly don't even realize their folly, so as long as they can get away with it.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Considering Bill sold the Chinese tech for campaign money, they prolly decided to turn a blind eye to a certain "Courtesy Copy" imbedded code and if found out, simply claim that it's China and therefore couldn't have known.

If it involves the Clintons, I've no doubt they're be willing to sell out our country.

Most people with globalist ambitions have no love of the country they are in. Honestly, because of that, the Clintons prolly don't even realize their folly, so as long as they can get away with it.

I've said it before, no loyality to no country. After the stick was "live by the sword, die by the sword", so what was there to loose, self respect.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Evidences? We literally just found out about it, lol. Typical left-deflection.

We have indications, which is enough for an investigation by now.

Mr. Ohr, a nearly 30-year veteran of the Justice Department, had a longtime relationship with British spy Christopher Steele, who created and circulated the dossier. His wife, Nellie Ohr, is an employee of Fusion GPS, the firm that was paid by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee to compile the dossier.

Bruce Ohr to lawmakers: FBI doubts credibility of anti-Trump dossier

And don't worry, I'm sure Trump already ordered the FBI to investigate on this.

Enjoy your comfort zone while it lasts.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

HillBilly works together as a team...

1996 United States campaign finance controversy

en.wikipedia.org...

There's plenty more where that came from for anyone who wants to perform due diligence.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

HA HA HA HA HA

You mentioned "self respect" in the same thread with the Clintons.

That is funny.

HA HA HA HA HA

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

One thing I've noticed over the years is the one that usually yells liar to everything is usually the one doing the lying

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind
a reply to: musicismagic

HA HA HA HA HA

You mentioned "self respect" in the same thread with the Clintons.

That is funny.

HA HA HA HA HA

I meant it as punishment for them, once lost it can't be regained, that is why they both don't give a fk about America. You do realize he hid in Japan while the #te was hitting the fan, right.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

As usual, great contribution. Aaaaamazing piece of an opinion you have there.

We'll never forget of the great Silly's contribution on ATS.

Thanks!

#MAGA

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Cool story. You should sell it to Breitbart or True Pundit they would probably run it as one of their many unconfirmed sources.

Then xun would post it here.

Kind of like how the FBI leaked info to the Media to use it as grounds for a FISA warrant?

Youre totally right

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join