It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN host; Trump calls out Antifa because they are African American and he is racist

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: CriticalStinker

i'm with you, nobody needs anarchy. but i know some antifas and i can tell you, they wouldn't kill you because of your oppinion or skincolor or sexuality.

you didn't save any Kool Aid for the other kids did you?

I thought “Jesus juice” was for kids and kool-aid for adults... maybe I’m cornfizzled...

Ahhheeeeheeeeeeee

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The majority of Antifa are white dumba$$ Liberal children who have even harassed people like Candace Owens, who is a black conservative, when she was having breakfast in a restaurant with Charlie Kirk. All of these Antifa clowns who harassed Owens and Kirk were white... and they called Owens a "soft fascist" when they(Antifa) are the fascist morons who only want to harass and cause chaos against anyone who dares not think like them.

edit on 29-8-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
the man on the right side of the screen had a well thought out but biased view of Trump supporters

The man on the left was a delusional moron.

This is fair and balanced, brought to you by CNN.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I am confused?

Trump says that if the GOP lose the majority in congress, there will be violence from Antifa?

??????

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

I am confused?

Trump says that if the GOP lose the majority in congress, there will be violence from Antifa?

??????

Way to miss the Elephant in the room of this discussion.

Is Antifa a primarily a Black organization Sober?

Please answer.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I am confused?

??????

Please answer.

Of course they aren't.

If a talking head on the news saying something stupid while opinionating is an ELEPHANT to you, I suggest you turn down your trigger-sensor. Otherwise you will burn out in milliseconds.

Now can you explain to me what Trump (The President) was talking about when he said that if the GOP lose the majority in congress, there will be violence from Antifa?

??????

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I am confused?

??????

Please answer.

Of course they aren't.

If a talking head on the news saying something stupid while opinionating is an ELEPHANT to you, I suggest you turn down your trigger-sensor. Otherwise you will burn out in milliseconds.

Now can you explain to me what Trump (The President) was talking about when he said that if the GOP lose the majority in congress, there will be violence from Antifa?

??????

Thank you for the reply.

Trump was stressing the stakes in November when he warned that, if Democrats win, they "will overturn everything that we've done and they'll do it quickly and violently," according to attendees and audio of his closed-door remarks obtained by media outlets, including The New York Times. He specifically mentioned self-described antifa, or anti-fascist groups, describing them as "violent people."

Ohio Pastor Darrell Scott, an early Trump supporter who attended the dinner, said he interpreted the comments differently than the media has portrayed them.

"It wasn't any kind of dire warning," Scott said, "... except the things that we've been working on as a body of voters will be reversed and overturned."

"What he was saying," Scott continued, is that "there are some violent people ... but it wasn't that we've got to worry about murder on the streets and chaos and anarchy ... just that the things we've worked for will be overturned."

While Trump did make a reference to antifa, Perkins told CNN, "I don't think anybody in the room suggested that there was going to be violence across the nation."

"I did not interpret him to say that the outcome of the election is going to lead (to) violence in the streets, and violence in the churches," he told CNN.

It's not like the media would take things out of context......

Sounds like he was trying to stress the importance of getting out to vote for this important election.

Say what you will of Antifa......they readily admit to using violence. Do they not?

edit on 30-8-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Trump is most definitely pushing the theme of violence from "leftists" lately.

Violence, violence and more violence. The left will eat you alive.

"Vote for me, or be murdered by democrats".

Uh, bc with groups like Antifa and BLM they are violent and destructive.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Don't they wear full face masks making it difficult to tell what race they are? I was not aware that Antifa was a mostly African American group. Black Lives Matter....well, that one I suppose I might think of as a mostly AA group, but not Antifa.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
BTW, isn't ironic that it is the left who once again are throwing/kicking black people from restaurants?

BTW, notice that every "Antifa thug" in there is white...

Welcome to the 1950s, thanks to the left yet once again...

edit on 30-8-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Right. Fascism has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with racism! Or has it? What was this fascism about again? Wait! Oh...

You Muricans from the alternative universe are a funny bunch, I'll give you that. Did I ever mention my little chat with the black Neo-Nazi? No? We have "foreigners" fighting for racism and fascism right here in fcking Germany already, but Antifa can't be about anti-racism as well cuz it's mainly white kids. Right.
Must be Soros unfolding his evil banner of Cultural Marxism against you again. Again!

Pure. Comedy. Gold.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I went to Google and simply typed in "Antifa", and then went to images....out of hundreds of photos of Antifa doing what they do (acting like childish a$$es), I could not find ONE SINGLE BLACK PERSON IN THOSE IMAGES. Here's the link for you. Happy Hunting. LOL

Antifa Image search...for a predominately Black Group

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

No. It's the fake news media pushing anti-Trump violence and hate with the agenda of making a fake impression on gullible libs. Then the libs take this FALSE information and run with it and feed off of each other and some lib groups like ANTIFA are funded to boot. Disgraceful.

The liberal-owned fake news have one agenda and that's to spew propaganda about POTUS and for young gullible libs to believe their BS.
edit on 30-8-2018 by jseeley because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Every Antifa video I have seen is mostly whites, with a few minorities mixed in, about what you''s expect from demographics. Leave it to CNN to do something this stupid. You'd think they'd find it hard to top their own idiocy, but they sure are giving it a good shot! I guess they are so used to screaming that everything is racist, they can't think of anything else?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

He meant to say they identify as black people, because they wear all black.

I specifically heard the guy reference African American's after he made that statement. He clearly states "Antifa is widely perceived, as an African American organization". Although 99% of them are white people. Just type Antifa into your browser, and then go to the "images"...you'll be hard pressed to find ONE black person, within hundreds of images of their violent outbursts that were photographed.
edit on 31-8-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
antifa is a small organization that has ties with KKK.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla
antifa is a small organization that has ties with KKK.

They are fighting for the interests of Multi-Nationalism and other Liberal agendas. The KKK (although started by the Liberals) are widely known as more Conservative leaning these days...which is why they always use them as a weapon against Trump. Trump has no affiliation with them, but the Liberals do. Look up Robert Byrd, a Democratic Congressman.

To make my case...The KKK wants a wall to keep out those they hate. Antifa wants to keep the wall from going up, and believes that everyone that wants to can come through our borders, regardless of who they are. These two cannot exists together.
edit on 31-8-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

until when?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

haha I know, I was joking.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
BTW, isn't ironic that it is the left who once again are throwing/kicking black people from restaurants?

????

They were protesting her because of her extreme views, not her skin color.

Weird. Are you suggesting that people should be classified by skin color, not their views, in political debate and discourse?

You are upset because these protestors did not give her some special treatment because she is African American?

You don't seem to understand what being a racist is.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join