It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN host; Trump calls out Antifa because they are African American and he is racist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This is the reason that CNN stands for the Cun## News Network! What idiots. Typical libtards!

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
What does that have to do with racism? Please stay on topic.
a reply to: angeldoll

Pfft.

By the way, Trump is racist and you all know it, and either don't care, or choose to overlook it.

In any case, supporting him condones his backward thinking.

edit on 8/29/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

What?!

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Pfft.

By the way, Trump is racist and you all know it, and either don't care, or choose to overlook it.

Everyone here knows Im not a huge Trump supporter , but i have to call this out.

When, EVER , has Trump ever displayed that hes racist?

Everyone on the left keeps parroting this but not a single person can come up with an instance of him being racist, not one.

Also I would like to point out, you guys on the left have used that word up for so many years labeling people, it really doesnt have the same effect it use to, and is honestly an insult to people who have had REAL racists affect their lives.
edit on 29-8-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Pfft.

Lol, I heard you beat children.

See how easy it is to make stuff up.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
***This Just In***

TRUMP racist because of Tweet labeling the Crips and the Bloods terrorists.

Now, for the rest of the story....

I really think the reason they're calling Trump racists is because these groups came together under obamer's watch. No one messes with groups founded under obamers watch! That's Racist!!! He's going to undo EVERYTHING obamer did!

dey'tuk'er'jerbs!

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

No. They did it because we didn't elect Hillary.

The only explanation that could possibly fit is that we're all a bunch of filthy, no good racist, sexist, homophobes who are backlashing (sorry, whitelashing via Van Jones) against having to have a black president for 8 years so much that we couldn't see the enlightened wisdom of putting a vagina in the Oval Office.

Therefore, they have to figure out how every single thing Trump is/does/says is -ist in some way to prove that belief.

Because if they don't, if they don't, then they're left with the other choices which are that Hillary either just plain sucked or that people just didn't like what they were peddling or a combination of the two. And those are just not to be borne.
edit on 29-8-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Pfft.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Pfft.

I’m not a trump supporter. Second, again, even if he is a racist,it’s a non sequiter to say that therefore criticizing antifa is racist. Hint: it’s not.

Criticizing hyberbolic media assertions in the name of truth seeking and journalistic integrity is not “supporting Trump.” If you don’t get that, the kids’ table is in the living room.
edit on 29-8-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Denying it is proof they do..
a reply to: Muninn

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Trump is most definitely pushing the theme of violence from "leftists" lately.

Violence, violence and more violence. The left will eat you alive.

"Vote for me, or be murdered by democrats".

To be fair he's only commenting on what we are all seeing. The violent left.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Grambler

Wow just watched the clip Wolf doesn't even check Tobin on the "Antifa is Black" statement??

That tells you all you need to know about Wolf and CNN. And they wonder why people don't trust the "Most trusted name in News"?

It's pretty vulgar behavior.

I knew Wolf was a complete tool after the Rand Paul interview.....he was almost crying after that.

I know, the hwole panel just nods their heads.

Absolutely astounding.

And strategically, unbelievably stupid.

Presumably they have an agenda to paint trump as a racist waging a war on black people.

So if you are a casual viewer that may be convinced by cnn, having them say calling out a violent group that wears black masks and is composed mostly of white people is being racist against blacks, that probably causes you to think twice about all of cnn other proofs of trumps racism.

It's so obviously been given to them as a brief leading into the elections because the polls are showing support for Trump within the black community is rising.
They are just doing what they are told.
edit on 29/8/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Ive been in the thick of this antifa stuff since day 1, summer of 2015, going to trump rallies, speaking events at UW and patriot prayer rallies as a conservative and proudboy in the heart of antifa country being the pacific northwest. Hate to toot my own horn, but i would consider myself an expert on this subject matter. I can tell you, hands down, that antifa are not by any means an african american group. It is a majority white people, and a touch of latino though not many in comparison. I have maybe seen 6 or 7 at most african americans in 3 years. Antifa is a white brand. Hell, my proudboys have 20 fold the amount of diversity and color than antifa and we are very delighted by that fact.
edit on 29-8-2018 by FurnaceFuneral because: Spelling correction

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I am convinced that the Mandela effect is real and you guys have jumped from another timeline. Apparently in your timeline trump wanted to genocide blacks and Mexicans. In this timeline Trump only wants people to join our country the legal way

Oh and to the OP. Antifa is 99% white soyboys and white lesbians with punk rock hair. CNN....enough said
Everyone should watch how Sununu destroyed CNN and stayed classy the whole time.
edit on 29-8-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: pavil

Wow just watched the clip Wolf doesn't even check Tobin on the "Antifa is Black" statement??

That tells you all you need to know about Wolf and CNN. And they wonder why people don't trust the "Most trusted name in News"?

It's pretty vulgar behavior.

I knew Wolf was a complete tool after the Rand Paul interview.....he was almost crying after that.

I know, the hwole panel just nods their heads.

Absolutely astounding.

And strategically, unbelievably stupid.

Presumably they have an agenda to paint trump as a racist waging a war on black people.

So if you are a casual viewer that may be convinced by cnn, having them say calling out a violent group that wears black masks and is composed mostly of white people is being racist against blacks, that probably causes you to think twice about all of cnn other proofs of trumps racism.

It's so obviously been given to them as a brief leading into the elections because the polls are showing support for Trump within the black community is rising.
They are just doing what they are told.
Exactly. It’s all politics.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FurnaceFuneral

Is that you, Rufio?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

hahahaha yesterday you said CNN was not all that bad.....you spoke to soon or threw to much sugar on that comment maybe.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

hahahaha yesterday you said CNN was not all that bad.....you spoke to soon or threw to much sugar on that comment maybe.

Yep.

This is two in a row.

I mean man this is just awful.

Still gatewaypundit sucks as well.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: CriticalStinker

i'm with you, nobody needs anarchy. but i know some antifas and i can tell you, they wouldn't kill you because of your oppinion or skincolor or sexuality.

you didn't save any Kool Aid for the other kids did you?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Trump is most definitely pushing the theme of violence from "leftists" lately.

Violence, violence and more violence. The left will eat you alive.

"Vote for me, or be murdered by democrats".

LOL "Leftists". How convenient to ignore reality eh?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join