It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN host; Trump calls out Antifa because they are African American and he is racist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

It cant be fixed that's why I don't watch it. Any of it.

24 hr news ceased being news over a decade ago it is all about ratings and entertainment now. So many channels and nothing to watch it is all crap.

eh... I did like Mr Robot and Expanse but I think they are both canceled and I already read all the expanse books.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Trump is most definitely pushing the theme of violence from "leftists" lately.

Violence, violence and more violence. The left will eat you alive.

"Vote for me, or be murdered by democrats".

You do realize there has been lots of left wing violence since before the election?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

thats right, but i'm into this topic, friend of mine was lawyer at the huge nsu-trial (3 neonazis had killed 10 people and hurting dozends) and i know whats going on around europe. dont let them grow, dont give the power, it would be the end of all. antifa isn't the enemy, believe me.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: Bluntone22

oh my gosh, really? do you know how many are murdered by neonazis in the last years?
as long as you guys dont realize whos the real thread to our societys around the globe, the hate will grow and the neonazis will thank you for that.

you're kind of guys?

The world, as always, has more than one threat.

While I'm not afraid of a new Nazi takeover, neo-nazis are a threat to society. But acting like they're the only threat could let other extremists power grab.

neo nazis are universally condemned.

It seems that video posted is from another country.

In this country, neo nazis are SUCH a huge threat that the media had to cover the unite the right rally where supposedly neo nazis were going to run amok in the streets., for an entire weekend.

And....

A few dozen people showed up and walked dow the street.

Yes, neo nazis could hurt people, and they should be called out.

But they are such a small group in this country that are UNIVERSALLY hated by any reasonable person.

Meanwhile, we see main stream media people, politicians, academics, and people ion culture like actors routinely defend antifa, or the need for left wing violence.

All in the name of fighting this neo nazi boogeyman.

edit on 29-8-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

thats right, but i'm into this topic, friend of mine was lawyer at the huge nsu-trial (3 neonazis had killed 10 people and hurting dozends) and i know whats going on around europe. dont let them grow, dont give the power, it would be the end of all. antifa isn't the enemy, believe me.

And just like that, my post above is proven.

Yes, a group of violent anarchists that are beating and censroing people that are far from nazis are not the enemy, they are noble people fighting nazis.

Sorry, I dont condone violence from any side.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

dont let them grow, dont give the power, it would be the end of all. antifa isn't the enemy, believe me.

Extremists are our enemy, all of them.

You think ANTIFA is the only thing holding neo-nazis back?

Society is perfectly capable of not adopting nazism without becoming anarchists.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

me too. but thats not the point. these people (neonazis) want a new world order. and here on ATS it seems that these kind of poeple are not the problem - antifa is the real danger. that is strange and very dangerous.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
To paraphrase something I once read here on ATS, from a very wise man (stable genius).

"It's impossible to be a liberal and a facist at the same time, just Google it if you don't believe me"

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

me too. but thats not the point. these people (neonazis) want a new world order.

So does Antifa.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

So what. My neighbor wants a world order where he is in charge and only PBR beer can exist.

Does that mean we should cheer for masked thuigs to attack him and anyone else they feel like in the name of stopping him.

Neo nazis are no closer to taking over the world than the Bloods or the Crips are.

Does that mean masked thugs should start beating anyone in the inner city they deem may be a blood or crip?

Oh and guess who else has plans for the world (the same plans that stalin and mao used to kill 150 million people), ANTIFA.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

i'm with you, nobody needs anarchy. but i know some antifas and i can tell you, they wouldn't kill you because of your oppinion or skincolor or sexuality.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
From the video I've seen....Antifa is predominantly white lgbt?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

i'm with you, nobody needs anarchy. but i know some antifas and i can tell you, they wouldn't kill you because of your oppinion or skincolor or sexuality.

Nah, they just might cold clock you for having an American flag.

Difference is, no sane person in society says there are "good aspects about neo-nazis".

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This is a great time to be alive and a conspiracy theorist! I've never felt so validated!
edit on 29-8-2018 by Tempter because: Sp

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

The left as a whole isn't violent. The right calls out violence on both the left and right... the majority of the left ignores violence on the left but not the right.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton
However, I am quite interested in what Trump meant by wide-spread violence if the Republicans lose in November.

The meaning is the left will think they have a free pass

A business in town has a Trump flag in the window. He's taking threats and all kinds of heat. Next they announced they are going to burn him down. Playing into his hands because the place was for sale but didn't sell. Arson is good for cash to him. Burn baby burn. $$$$$$$$$$$$

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

cnn new theme song

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

sorry, it's not that easy to argue properly in english, i'm german and my english isn't that good.

the right-wing movement in europe is growing fast and that is a problem for many people. in the last ten years more than 150 people were killed by neonazis in germany. i know, thats nothing compared to the warzones around the globe, but since they are connected via internet, the movement grows and grows.

your last quote is rubbish. sorry.

greets from munich (where all this horror starts decades ago).

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I think you are doing quite well for a second language, much better than I could do!

Maybe neo nazis are more of a problem is germany, I dont know.

But even at that, I feel there potential to take over germany, let alone the world, seems absurd.

And acting like antifa is somehow ok because they fight neo nazis is absurd.

And my last comment isnt rubbish, antifa endorse marxism and cultural marxism, a philsosphy whose body count surpasses even the nazis.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Everyone knows Antifa is 90% white trust fund kids, just because they wear black doesnt mean they are an ethnic minority.

Quite racist on Toobin's part.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join