It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dept Claims Cop Killed Himself, While Chasing Suspect, Days Before Testifying Against Dirty Cops

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
OK remember last year when the Baltimore cop "Detective Sean Suiter" was set to testify against 8 other cops in that huge corruption trial was shot and killed?

It made national news and they put half of Baltimore on lockdown for 4 days, people were saying it was martial law and cops were going house to house looking for the suspect.

I think it was even the case that made ATS shut down this forum for a couple days and just had little vigil page when you came here.

His regular partner was off work that day and he was partnered up with a good friend of one of the cops he was set to testify against the next day.

He chased a suspect on foot and was shot and killed between 2 houses. His partner (that day) said he saw a black man in a black hoodie with a white stripe on it and they shut down the city for 4 days looking for him..

Well they just ruled his death a suicide WOW.. Yep while chasing a suspect on foot he decided to kill himself. Makes total sense.

And now since it has been ruled a suicide his family is not eligible for benefits.

How stupid do they think people are? The corruption runs deep in Baltimore....

Not only was Suiter set to testify in a massive corruptions case the day after his shooting but his partner was off work that day and the commissioner lied about this important detail in a press conference where he revealed the details of the case to the media. The man who filled in as Suiter’s partner on the day of his death is friends with one of the officers who Suiter was set to testify against.

link[edit by]edit on 28-8-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

I think it was even the case that made ATS shut down this forum for a couple days and just had little vigil page when you came here.

link[/quo te]

I don't think that happened here.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

link[/quo te]

I don't think that happened here.

It happened, might not have been this cop killing but it happened on this forum..

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I do not think it did for any cop killing. Or any other reason.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

I do not think it did for any cop killing. Or any other reason.

Not all of ATS but the PC forum was down for like 2 days with a little vigil page.. It happened..

They had a picture of the cop and a statement . And that was all you saw when you came to the PC forum..

I know someone else remembers this help me out lol..
edit on 28-8-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Cops don't rat on cops if they want to see their kids and wife in the evening for dinner. Always been that way, even in small town USA.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Wow, pretty f'ing bold, I guess it's easy when there are seldom any repercussions.
Slimy from the top down.
this is why you never trust the police.
edit on 29-8-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

This is one of the reasons I have 0 respect for pigs. It's almost as if they have the same mentality as gangsters.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Anyone remember Frank Serpico ? He was shot in the face for exposing the corruption of the NYPD in 1971. Like others have said you need a very good insurance policy if you are going to rat on the corruption of your fellow police officers.
youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

OK remember last year when the Baltimore cop "Detective Sean Suiter" was set to testify against 8 other cops in that huge corruption trial was shot and killed?

It made national news and they put half of Baltimore on lockdown for 4 days, people were saying it was martial law and cops were going house to house looking for the suspect.

His regular partner was off work that day and he was partnered up with a good friend of one of the cops he was set to testify against the next day.

He chased a suspect on foot and was shot and killed between 2 houses. His partner (that day) said he saw a black man in a black hoodie with a white stripe on it and they shut down the city for 4 days looking for him..

Well they just ruled his death a suicide WOW.. Yep while chasing a suspect on foot he decided to kill himself. Makes total sense.

And now since it has been ruled a suicide his family is not eligible for benefits.

How stupid do they think people are? The corruption runs deep in Baltimore....

Not only was Suiter set to testify in a massive corruptions case the day after his shooting but his partner was off work that day and the commissioner lied about this important detail in a press conference where he revealed the details of the case to the media. The man who filled in as Suiter’s partner on the day of his death is friends with one of the officers who Suiter was set to testify against.

link[/quo te]. I actually know Sgt.Jenkins personally I have been saying it since day one it was suicide.he knew he was going down and wanted the life ins policy to take care of his family for firing in the line of duty.he was going to be indicted next.the corruption in this city goes all the way to the top.but think about the feds refused to touch this case.he was going to testify the next day.so he knew he would have to admit guilt or risk perjury.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

4 days if an awful long time to let due process and common sense say it wasn’t a suicide.

Oh yeah, and a staged crime scene, yeah that too

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Precisely the reason why people in a position of power need to face increased penalties for their crimes if convicted with hard evidence.so much so that no one would commit a crime because it’s not worth it.

This goes for congress too.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

So, the law failed and these corrupt cops are walking free as we speak?

And they killed a good cop....

So why doesnt anyone just kill them?

edit on 8 29 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob420

link[/quo te]. I actually know Sgt.Jenkins personally I have been saying it since day one it was suicide.he knew he was going down and wanted the life ins policy to take care of his family for firing in the line of duty.he was going to be indicted next.the corruption in this city goes all the way to the top.but think about the feds refused to touch this case.he was going to testify the next day.so he knew he would have to admit guilt or risk perjury.

So, they were all dirty, including him?

That city is in a sad state all the way around.

Sounds like it's time to move.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

So, the law failed and these corrupt cops are walking free as we speak?

And they killed a good cop....

So why doesnt anyone just kill them?

After you, mate.
Go out and kill a cop, see how it works out.

Off a gang member in a major city while you're at it- see which group of criminals hunts you down faster.

The cops are, essentially, a gang. Mafia like, even. They're above the law, have nearly unlimited funding, and are paid for by government. They have full support from government and media, and of they get overwhelmed the government will ship in military backup.

The only way to fix the corruption would be a top down approach, but first someone would have to clear out the rats in congress, fbi, cia, etc...

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slickinfinity
a reply to: musicismagic

This is one of the reasons I have 0 respect for pigs. It's almost as if they have the same mentality as gangsters.

They do. It's like a soldier going on a rape rampage in Okinawa and sticking up for each other, the one that rats gets a nice samurai cut across the throat.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
If people are really this anit-cop, which means you are anit-government. Are you guys also for gun control? If you are saying that the government(cops) cannot be trusted but we all should give them our guns. How, oh how does that make sense?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

This thread is about a cops death, a cop who was going to go ahead and do the right thing, by testifying against other officers over a matter. No one is happy that this man is dead, other than those who would have been disadvantaged by his testimony.

It is not anti-cop to hold police officers to their standards, and insist that those standards be AT LEAST as stringent as those placed on regular citizens, if not even more so. This policeman had the notion that police also should be held to account for their actions, and it is very probable, given the strangeness of the circumstances of his death, that he was offed to prevent his testimony. It is not anti-cop to be furious about that, about the verdict of the coroner, or indeed about the fact that those most likely responsible for his death, will get away with it.

The spin you put on things does not change the fact of them, and trying to change the fact of them anyway is foolish in the extreme. You have not the power to make those changes. You may either witness the world and the happenings on it AS THEY ARE, or be deluded by your bias, but you may only do one of these things and remain in the slightest bit righteous. Your indignation as it stands however, is utterly baseless.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Rob420

So, they were all dirty, including him?

That city is in a sad state all the way around.

Sounds like it's time to move.
. Born and raised I'm not leaving.but yea its department wide.a lot of what the gun trace task force did was actually sanctioned just not on paper.in another note I know for a fact that at least one of those officers was put in general population and it didn't go well now in isolation.
edit on 29-8-2018 by Rob420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This seems like something the feds should be investigating.

I believe it would be sessions job to look at this.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join