It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent Leftists Will Crush Christianity if Democrats Win!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Grambler
You know, with the Big Bang theory going off the air, I feel like television could use a couple of super intelligent jokers who no doubt get laid by girls hotter than them all of the time like us.

DB and I already have a TV show, it's called America's Most Wanted.

With a loser like DB I assumed it would be America's Most Taunted

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sorry.

Were we talking about taking guns, Donny Moscow, or making potty in the wrong bathroom?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

You know, with the Big Bang theory going off the air, I feel like television could use a couple of super intelligent jokers who no doubt get laid by girls hotter than them all of the time like us.

Only when I wore my yoga pants to Walmart.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Sorry.

Were we talking about taking guns, Donny Moscow, or making potty in the wrong bathroom?

No. We were talking about Elizabeth Warren kicking a Christian puppy into a halal butcher shop if she becomes Queen.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Only when I wore my yoga pants to Walmart.

Figures.

You're one of them poors that shop at walmart.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Trump is such a low brow thinker he can only sum up basic instincts in lieu of ideas.

And he's taking his religious audience as fools, maybe they are fools

The violence has increased under his watch due to his native racism, typical deflection

edit on 28-8-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump is such a low brow thinker he can only sum up basic instincts in lieu of ideas.

The violence has increased under his watch due to his native racism, typical deflection

There we go, right back on track!

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Sorry.

No. We were talking about Elizabeth Warren kicking a Christian puppy into a halal butcher shop if she becomes Queen.

That sh#t happens I'm wearing my front-hole hat and screaming in a street!

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

And he's a poo-head.

#TruthBomb

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Sorry.

"Screaming" has such a negative connotation. It's un-PC because it makes me feel threatened. I prefer the term "strenuous emotion shedding."

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Sorry.

"Screaming" has such a negative connotation. It's un-PC because it makes me feel threatened. I prefer the term "strenuous emotion shedding."

Unwelcome vocal chord abuse.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There is so much humor there, I'm sad I have to work on so much for the morning.

Hats off.

Mg

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

is there violence on the left? yes, see antifa.

Okay, let's play stupid games. How many people have Antifa killed? None? Okay, how many people have right-wing fascists in this country killed in the last year? There's violence everywhere and 99.9% of it has nothing to do with politics.

is the left anti-Christian? yes, they sue Christian companies for not making gay cakes and have tried for years to pull tax-exempt status.

The Left isn't anti-Christian. It's pro-whatever-you-want. The Right on the other hand seems chock full of folks who use religion as a justification for discrimination. That's how you end up with a guy who is well known for ranting about how gays should be stoned to death, holding a "religious freedoms" convention attended by three Republican presidential candidates (Cruz, Jindal, Huckabee).

most likely though if/when the dems ever retake control of the USA they will attack the Christian community with regulations and lawsuits and tax procedures, not to mention the usual media and academic hostility.

No, they won't. First off, it's just absurd to think they would want to. Your concept of the Democrats is probably some skewed nonsense where it's 1/3 Mulsim and 2/3 radical atheist. In reality, 60% self-identify as Christian (vs 83% for Republicans — and Catholics are split evenly @ ~20% of each). They're both at or around 1% Muslim. The biggest differences are that there are twice as many unaffiliated (28% vs 14%) in the Democratic party (or lean Dem) and 38% of Republicans identify are evangelicals vs 16% Dem.

Secondly, there's a thing called the Constitution that prevents Congress from picking on any religion and if a law somehow managed to pass, it wouldn't be upheld by SCOTUS.

There's no appetite for it and there's no way to pull it off. Now you're standards are all screwed up. You see getting sued for discrimination as a religious attack when in reality, it's the person desiring to discriminate who is wronging the other person and in the name of religion.

the USA has never seen political hatred like its seeing from today's left.

Except maybe from today's Right? Actually, both statements would be untrue because this is far from the worst US history has to offer. It's not even the worst in many peoples' lifetimes, like you know, anyone who was alive in the 60s.

I have no doubt they will vent full force on the USA's Christians (and other conservatives) if/when they get the chance.

Well, it's certainly you're right to have all the asinine opinions you want (until the Left takes over and then BOOM re-education camp for you comrade!).
edit on 2018-8-28 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I'm not going to source to you everything I have read in a newspaper, everything my family and I have joked about while watching the news, everything I have seen on television just because you appear to have an internet connection and a brain but cannot seem to use them when you have a question on something someone has said.

It actually sounds like you were caught in a lie and were not able to find those supposed quotes.

Rebut it.

I am pretty sure that is not how it works. It is not up to the person asking for proof, to prove it is a lie. You make a statement then you must provide proof of said statement.
edit on 28-8-2018 by deathallaroundme1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: deathallaroundme1990

Im not picking on you or taking sides whatsoever here.

But this is sort of a microcosm of how people react to trump.

You have one group that is focused purely on the technicality of what was said, and claimming this is a lie, and the other side saying that the general crux of the claim is correct.

So yes, technically, I was unable to find Biden saying black churches would burn if republicans were elected.

But the overall point of Democrats like Biden have said really fearmongering things is correct, seeing as how Biden did say voting for them would put black people back in chains, and there may have been ads apparently suggesting black churches would burn if republicans were elected, though biden didnt say that.

I guess its up to each of us to focus on the specific and ignore the overall point, or vice versa.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yet no one batted an eye as democrats and media people claimed trump would round up gay people, outlaw abortion, kick all brown people out of the country, and make women second class citizens.

Couple of points here. Trump did in fact out of his own mouth say that he was going to ban all Muslims from entering the country. With reality like that, some of this hyperbole doesn't seem quite as hyperbolic.

I think it also makes a difference when you compare who said what. We're all aware of all the unhinged things that were claimed about Obama: institute sharia law, declare marshal law, kidnap children and put them in schools, everyone in FEMA camps, kill grandma, etc.

There's plenty of people going to irrational rhetorical extremes to go around. With the exception of killing grandma, how many of those I mentioned came from prominent Republicans in the mainstream? In the same way, how much of what you brought up came from prominent Democrats? Did Hillary Clinton campaign against Trump with "if you don't elect me, he's gonna kick all the brown people out of the US and round up the gays!" rhetoric?

Did Obama say anything remotely like that? How about Bush? Clinton? Reagan?

I'm not saying that there's not lots of people saying crazy # all the time. I'm not saying that lots of people, including some in the media didn't go over the top with things like Hitler comparisons. But I believe Trump is beyond the pale for a modern US president and importantly, he is the president.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

There we go, right back on track!

Yeah, the truth never wavers

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

They need new material.

As do you.

And yet, you'll come into the thread, read the OP, post a response and continue to participate. It's almost like you're not nearly as disinterested as you pretend to be!

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Christians make the claims that they are being discriminated against for their belief, when it is actually the other way around. They are the ones doing the discriminating against other people because of religion, sexuality or sex.

Where are all the stories of these Christians being discriminated against by being turned away, denied services or attacked due to their belief?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

a reply to: deathallaroundme1990

Im not picking on you or taking sides whatsoever here.

But this is sort of a microcosm of how people react to trump.

You have one group that is focused purely on the technicality of what was said, and claimming this is a lie, and the other side saying that the general crux of the claim is correct.

So yes, technically, I was unable to find Biden saying black churches would burn if republicans were elected.

But the overall point of Democrats like Biden have said really fearmongering things is correct, seeing as how Biden did say voting for them would put black people back in chains, and there may have been ads apparently suggesting black churches would burn if republicans were elected, though biden didnt say that.

I guess its up to each of us to focus on the specific and ignore the overall point, or vice versa.

I am not looking for "technically" he/she said this, I am looking for proof that something was said that would resemble anything near what was posted.

Again here is what the poster wrote.

Biden saying that if the Republicans win, black churches in the south will burn.

Or if the Republicans win, the children will starve.

Or if the Republicans win, they will push grandma in her wheelchair over the cliff.

Or in the latest case, if the Republicans win, the economy will crash.

Or if the Republicans win, women will not longer be in control of their health care.

Or if the Republicans win, women will be barefoot in the kitchen.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join