It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent Leftists Will Crush Christianity if Democrats Win!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The OP is just using the story about Trump's statements as a means to incite, nothing more. That's called trolling and it's all AntiD has in the wake of the massive loss handed to his now defunct queen bee Crooked Hillary. Look at his laughable headline. LOL. He can't even deny he's a troll.

That's the intent and purpose of the thread. Nothing more.

edit on 5-9-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Not bragging mate. Just pointing out you hyperventilating leftists are wrong in your assertions that the economy, healthcare, wages, and taxes are worse under Trump. Don't hate me because I know what I'm doing with options. That's not shilling. LOL.

Your article is from an extremist leftist website and it was a joke. I already responded. Stop being late to the party.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

I beg to differ, none of the things you mentioned concern our topic. Add stuff in spirit of our little purgeesque thread or carry on to be the trumpeting shill you want to be, I really couldn't care less.

Your article is from an extremist leftist website and it was a joke.

Sounds like a nice reason to keep ignoring an historians take with a firm grip on sociology. Awesome!

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

The OP is just using the story about Trump's statements as a means to incite,

Pres Trump is using his bully pulpit to incite, make no mistake. Trump is the Inciter-In-Chief!

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join