It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent Leftists Will Crush Christianity if Democrats Win!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: ScreamButterfly

You know that Christianity is in danger when the left sanctions Drag Queen Story Hour for toddlers and four-year-olds under the guise of gendered tolerance

This is the 3rd time I have seen you post this in your brief time here thus far on ATS.

I would recommend more honesty in your posts. As much as I love words, content is more important.

The incident you refer to was singular not trend or agenda.

It was not "sanctioned" by anyone other than a lone parent, not school or administrators.

The Parents complained, the school district and it's administrators condemned it as inappropriate, and the PTA parent who gave the surprise performance was reprimanded by the school.

Your bizarre repeated reference to this single incident that was condemned by all but the parent, not teacher, that surprised the audience with the performance, as some kind of global agenda to indoctrinate children is a false claim debunked by facts and reality.

Content. Honest content. Flowery language is just that.

www.nbcnewyork.com...

Do a google search for Drag Queen Story Hour you will find dozens of articles about this practice occurring nationwide at libraries from NJ, LA, AL,NY,CA etc. some with 50 attendees or more aged 3-7 years old. Don’t you think people at that age are too ripe and naive to be encountering those kind of experiences? I even saw a video where the Drag Queen at a New York City event ask the audience “Who wants to be a Drag Queen when they grow up” and a smattering of little kids said they wanted to be Drag Queens. I don’t see these events as promoting tolerance but rather gender confusion and the stories being read to these kids are highly suspect too

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

LOl...you people are predictable.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

LOL...you people are predictable.

Wait...is there an echo in here?

edit on 1-9-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Your deflection is sooooooo predictable.

edit on 2-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

And you saw this coming as well?

Trump is a symptom. He is not the disease. As has been documented by the Southern Poverty Law Center and other watchdogs, Trump has inspired an outbreak of hate crimes and other violence against nonwhites, Muslims and other groups seen by his voters as being the Other. What role does violence play in Trump and the Republican Party's movement toward authoritarianism?

Violence is hugely important, because it is fear that creates the turning points which accelerate the larger negative trends. Fear can be associated with real existential threats or, alternatively, fear can be focused on fictional threats such as those posed by immigrants. The violence is generated by the supporters. An extreme right-wing movement mixes both. You have both an imaginary foe and real violence. We're in a situation like that right now.

There are other dimensions too. Wealth and income equality, for example, makes it hard for people to feel like they're living in the same society. At some level, that probably also contributes indirectly to violence.

The other thing is internet exposure. The internet helps accelerate this politics of "us and them." People see much more of the thing they hate on the internet than they do in real life, so you skip the stage where people talk to one another. You go straight from living in a kind of political fiction to carrying out real violence against real people.

www.salon.com...

Predictable you say? That's the charme of social justice right there, bike lock me up!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Lmao do people really belive this stuff it doesn't even make sense so peaceful earth loving people will drink, do u even know who starts the fights at these rallies lol regular people who hear which ever side is the idiots.

I speak three languages my grammar is my grammar if u can't decipher what I say stay off my posts, don't want to get sued for Brain damaged lol.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Have u been to an political rallies your self . Find one go both sides , lol trump was a missile ment do damage and be destroyed lol. DID YALL FORGET WHO DONALD TRUMP IS LOL. He just said China I bet he is incriminating him self again lol. They got the tax breaks he's gonna bail on the republican patty someone bet me 30 grand so I can do some good lol.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Pence is just waiting, trump has never been president he's just supposed to do so much damage people will beg for pencitler 2020 lmao

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Lmao show me proof of him saying those things lMao I just looked it up .

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

"Trump is deliberately hurting white people"

Jesus you people are just as ignorant as the far right idiots who believe anything in their echo chamber. I'm white and pay lower taxes, get more money back, pay lower business taxes, my portfolio is up 85% since Trump took office and my health care costs are lower.

My black friends ask me when this supposed race war the idiot leftists keep pushing is going to happen and they happen to be liberals.

Let me know when Trump quits trying to deliberately hurt me because I'm going to ask him to keep on doing so if this is his version of hurting white people. LOL.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I'm white and pay lower taxes, get more money back, pay lower business taxes, my portfolio is up 85% since Trump took office and my health care costs are lower.

I don't believe you.

My black friends ask me when this supposed race war the idiot leftists keep pushing is going to happen and they happen to be liberals.

I Don't believe that either! LOL!

Tragic that Trump supporters have to lie like their lying dear leader to keep theirf MAGA narrative alive. Smells like desparation! LOL

edit on 3-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

LOL...you don't have to believe me mate. The statistics are out there to support my truths. Yes, you will have to dig past your liberal MSM narrative to actually get to the truth that things are actually at historic all time highs. If you care to wager then I'm game.

IN REALITY...you are delusional in thinking that Trump is somehow going to single handedly bring the entire world to its very end.

Let me get this straight. You leftists on the one hand claim Trump is the dumbest POTUS to have ever held the Oval office and yet on the other he has this master plan to systematically destroy not only the US economy and society in general but the entire world.

Which is it? Give me some verifiable data that supports either of those two narratives. Better make sure its not more of your manufactured garbage mate.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Look man, I don't believe you. I don't believe your "portfolio" increased by 85% because of Trump. I don't believe black people are asking you "Where's the race war?". I do believe the librarian who got $2.50 extra per month out of the tax cuts! LOL.

The rest of your post is to someone else, not me. I never said any of those things. So, put your wide brush back in your pocket. Show it off to you black friends!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Actually, the day after Trump took office my portfolio was up 267%. I trade options. If you don't know anything about options then you won't understand how geo politics can have an impact on massive price fluctuations especially in oil.

The race war is a common BS narrative of you leftist lying once again about something that doesn't exist. It's one of your go to fake narratives. Social media had to ban Diamond and Silk because they are two black women reporting on the fake MSM race war narrative. Pay closer attention...it's all over your news cycle.

You are the individual who too closely relates with a political figure who supposedly represents your political ideologies. Not me mate. Whether it's Trump or another one in his stead I'm never going to believe the political establishment is there to look out for us.

I just like calling BS on people like you who are too blind to see that the BS you gulp down from the MSM is true. You are the sheep they have trained all too well. You don't have to believe me. Just like you still can't believe Trump won a fair election process but guess what? He did.

Get over it. You and the OP need to realize this is all a game.

edit on 3-9-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Actually, the day after Trump took office my portfolio was up 267%. I trade options. If you don't know anything about options then you won't understand how geo politics can have an impact on massive price fluctuations especially in oil.

LOL. So a lot of blacks in your line of work asking you about the race war, eh? LOL Why would I believe anything say?

The race war is a common BS narrative of you leftist

Nope. Unless you think NFL players kneeling during the National Anthem constitutes a race war?

I just like calling BS on people like you who are too blind to see that the BS you gulp down from the MSM is true.

We're in this thread discussing Donald Trump's lies and his blind cult followers who gulp down every fear mongering shot of slimey BS he's throws that them! In case you forgot, the title of this thread: Violent Leftists Will Crush Christianity if Democrats Win!, says Donald Trump!

edit on 3-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

The OP is a well known shill. He's obsessed with his hatred of his president Donald J. Trump just as you are. I called you out on your BS with your link to a shill article from a shill website. You break glass but complain when you get cut. So typical of liberals these days.

I responded to your false statements and you didn't like what I had to say. Facts are facts mate. Like or dislike POTUS DJT is irrelevant. My health care costs are down, my portfolio is WAY UP, my black friends who are dems call BS on the hyperventilating left's obsession with their epic level of butt hurt, and my company pays a lower tax rate.

You can't lie your way out of facts. Keep at it though. You have another looooooong 6.3 years ahead of you.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I called you out on your BS with your link to a shill article from a shill website. You break glass but complain when you get cut. So typical of liberals these days.

Get a grip dude! I haven't link any article in this thread. Unless you call the Bible a shill article. Take a look around at what thread you're in and what topic your arguing. This thread is about Christians and their martyrdom and how Donald Trump is exploiting their fears by telling them Democrats are going to violently attack them.

I'm not the topic. I'm not lying about anything. Your post is nothing but foam and froth.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

My mistake. You hopped on board the jab train from a comment from PublicOpinion who linked an article...but you are guilty by association.

Your "argument" of "I don't believe you" is as weightless as this thread. I have to actually connect the dots for you and it's getting tiresome. There are only a few here whom I deem worthy of a decent argument and you're not making the cut.

BTW...if you ACTUALLY think the OP's post is about "Christians and their martyrdom" well let's just say you prove the statistic most people only comprehend 60% of what they read. Re-read previous posts. I already gave you the answer.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Your "argument" of "I don't believe you" is as weightless as this thread.

So are your claims.

FACT: Donald Trump claimed that Democrats would violent attack Christians if they win the house. That's the topic of this thread. That encompasses the content of my posts. Your claims of great economic gains and a supposed race war have nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

The OP is a well known shill

And you just bragged about being a corporate shill who meddles with derivatives. The irony with shilly adhoms flying back in your face, priceless!

What's wrong with the article btw, you did a great job ignoring it. What can I do you for now?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join