It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia sound alarm over another Syria staged attack - Aug 29

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

Is it safe to assume a that in your next post. You're going to show the picture of McCain with the free Syrian army from a news week article. Then claim we are backing the Islamic state ?

You skip right over my position on a false flag scenario . Then started repeating the same canned comments on the U.S is evil US .

Furthermore let me tell you my position on Syria. As long as I've been alive Syria has been under either Soviet or Russian influence . I see no need to change that.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 14377

Is it safe to assume a that in your next post. You're going to show the picture of McCain with the free Syrian army from a news week article. Then claim we are backing the Islamic state ?

Too many assumptions lmao

Don't even know this Sr McCain is related to what I was saying

You skip right over my position on a false flag scenario . Then started repeating the same canned comments on the U.S is evil US .

Think fast! I never said the US was evil, and yes they have helped moderate rebels who turned out to be isis under another name, you should fix it instead of pretending it didn't happen

Furthermore let me tell you my position on Syria. As long as I've been alive Syria has been under either Soviet or Russian influence . I see no need to change that.

Let them be a do, that's all that was needed from the beginning, if this event happens it will only help isis and why will the us go and bomb Syria which also helps isis regain power?

Let them go down and see what happens, the false flag will only benefit rebels which are isis clearly

You made lots of assumptions about what I think,specially that I try to say the US is evil just because I criticise how they are handling this

The truth is, they have access to this moderate rebel groups, they could check it out and validate or not but they are not doing anything but to group naval ships ready to fire against Syria

Have to go to class so I won't be able to reply until morning or late tomorrow, bye

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

So bombing the crap out of ISIS and reclaiming Mosul and Raqqa ISIS?'

You claim a false flag chemical attack will only benefit the rebels ? That makes no sense at all. If it happens Russia can use it as justification to annihilating them .

I can't tell where your loyalties lie. So I'd like to ask you some questions.

1: was Russia responsible for the downing of MH-17?

2: Has Russia from the beginning had a hand in the insurrection in eastern Ukraine ?

3: If Russia was trying to liberate the Ukraine from western influence. Why did they invade Crimea instead of push on Kiev?

4: What huge financial windfall resulted in the invasion of Crimea?

5: do you see how the conflicts in the Ukraine and Syria are intertwined Geo politically and has caused these proxy wars ?

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

You claim a false flag chemical attack will only benefit the rebels ? That makes no sense at all. If it happens Russia can use it as justification to annihilating them .

2: Has Russia from the beginning had a hand in the insurrection in eastern Ukraine ?

3: If Russia was trying to liberate the Ukraine from western influence. Why did they invade Crimea instead of push on Kiev?

5: do you see how the conflicts in the Ukraine and Syria are intertwined Geo politically and has caused these proxy wars ?

I don't have any loyalties, I think it's very dumb to follow someone that in the end is doing things for them and not for me or you

It doesn't mean I will ignore it Russian or American or whatever, let's not ignore it just because we may feel attached to that one group or other

I will read more later sorry, can't reply to all your points now

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Never trust the master liar. Russia is the country of deceptions, lies, manipulation and tradition of putting inconvenient people into psychiatric hospitals. Believing them is like memeing yourself.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
Never trust the master liar. Russia is the country of deceptions, lies, manipulation and tradition of putting inconvenient people into psychiatric hospitals. Believing them is like memeing yourself.

Baby gonna cry

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

All your ideals as so wrong, I love people I did not even know about other things way back I wish I was able to show you how wrong these things are. I am nothing, I just can see, please don't hate

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
And that is how it wasn't on Aug 29 - until next time

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Syria is the vomit pile the dogs of war keep returning to. Russia is doing massive maneuvers near the Ukraine which could quickly be mobilized for Middle East use.

We also have the convergence of many different prophecies including biblical, Van Rensburg and many political pundits predicting a kick off of WW3 based on Syria and Iran. It's worrysome for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join