It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are The Orbs, Intelligence, Energy Beings Capable Of?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Yes, I have also noticed they like to show up when I have a calmed mind, which is something many do not know how to do these days.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

Correct, I feel the same way. But I also feel like there is another force guiding each of our lives. Perhaps it is them? I think they have the capability, if we could use them to our advantage, great, but I am sure not gonna make a deal with the devil.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Interesting, explain some more, please.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Interesting they knew you were watching, almost like they know what you are thinking.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Such a sighting does leave an impression.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen Definatley a lot of f*ckery.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Strange, but most of these orbs can change size, turn into two, go back together, ect.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I dunno, for some reason it seems like something I have to pursue till death. I could die disappointed and not know much more than I do now, but I have to find out what is inside the box or at least try.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye Yes. Excellent reply. We have to find out who and what we are. I know we are much more than a temporary organism that inhabits this planet. The reason I believe this? Humans do not really fit in here like the rest of the animal kingdom.

When observing others, the world around us, ect, one must remove himself from "human" status and only observe with consciousness and try to forget all about his human tendencies. You start to see things from a different point of view entirely.

The moment we are brought in to this world, we are being sidetracked by the whole act of living. All the day to day BS that makes up our lives, it all is just a distraction. We are capable of so much more. I am just now starting to understand this.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SourcePage

I have to admit these things do scare me, as I do think they may possibly be evil, at least that is what they lead me to believe. Which I realize is probably the point you are trying to make, no need to feel fear. But I do.

How did you end up removing fear, and how did you finally meet these entities?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I know that feeling.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

The orbs that people photograph that look like dust particles I do not pay much attention to, they may or may not be real. I have had no experience with them.

You're in luck! I have had direct experience 'with them'.

It's dust caught by a flash and a reflector- in my case, it was a piece of paper I had in my hands while trying to take flash pics. It was 'orb city'. No flash reflector, no dust caught in the light, no orbs.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
a reply to: standingwave

I had one of those 'orbs' pass right in front of me one night. All it did was make me almost pee myself and break the world record for the half mile.

Funny thing, tho- at the range of a couple feet, that thing looked completely built, and not a thing like a ball of plasma.

I came across one when i was a really young kid 3-4 years old in my great grand parents kitchen one day , i got up on a chair to try and touch it and seconds later my great grandfather opened the door it just faded out of view until he left the room then it appeared to me again , weird thing is it left by a old Belfast sink and made a loud bang as it touched the metal drainer at the bottom of the sink , loud enough to have everybody running to see what the noise was

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I came across one when i was a really young kid 3-4 years old in my great grand parents kitchen one day , i got up on a chair to try and touch it

When that one passed by my shins, that was my first thought- "I could touch that thing!" Common sense reached over and slapped me 3 Stooges style.
I wonder why it faded out when your grandfather came in, tho.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23731274]wylekat[/post

It was the bang it made as it went down the sink and it left a mark on the metal ,but it just faded from view just as my Great granddad came in when i was a inch or two from touching it .

I totally forgot about this for 40+ years until i was watching a TV pro gramme one night about these orbs

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: standingwave
a reply to: KTemplar

Witnesses in the Marley Woods had the same type of experiences. Gates flattened to the ground, old pick up truck skidding several feet on gravel, people being shoved to the ground, ect.

Haven’t ever heard of Marley woods, going to look it up. Thank you!
edit on 2-9-2018 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

a reply to: SourcePage

I have to admit these things do scare me, as I do think they may possibly be evil, at least that is what they lead me to believe. Which I realize is probably the point you are trying to make, no need to feel fear. But I do.

How did you end up removing fear, and how did you finally meet these entities?

well I generally had a natural instinct that told me my soul was being protected by God, & so I was not afraid when the beings appeared. Then I read that fear is the only thing that stops people advancing towards knowing the beings from the other worlds, & fear must be thrown out of one's heart completely & forever. So I did that & the beings kept testing me over & over with ever new & terrifying encounters. Then after a while they realised that nothing could frighten me & they came out of the parallel worlds & introduced themselves to me. They are just wonderful kind beings that are very vulnerable, & so they put on a frightening show to keep man away from them. But they will take you outside of time & space & teach you everything your mind can comprehend. They are truly marvellous & I don't think life actually begins until you meet them. Because suddenly your reality expands immensely & you realise you are not in the tiny 3D box of ignorance anymore.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Great post All Seeing Eye, something to ponder on for sure

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I dunno, for some reason it seems like something I have to pursue till death. I could die disappointed and not know much more than I do now, but I have to find out what is inside the box or at least try.

Yeah too right. The encounters really do leave you wanting answers for sure. Whether we can find them well who knows but it is something to pursue. I must admit I think about the experiences about every hour or more even. It always plays on the mind

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Has anyone seen a flying cube?

Do the cubes pretend to be round like natural orbs? Where are all the cubes?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join