It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are The Orbs, Intelligence, Energy Beings Capable Of?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Ive personally witnessed an orb up close and personal in yhe middle of the day with a handful of other people

It responded to us and came up to us before leaving the atmosphere

ETs? No idea. Secret space program? Maybe.

Maybe its Enki or one of the gods from the Enuma Elish

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

I saw a school of them fly overhead in my backyard. About 15 of them or so. They were shiny green and about the size of basketballs but as they passed they became translucent. Kinda like a paint job on a car that changes colors as it passes. They were about ten feet overhead. My heart dropped into my stomach , I screamed “sh!t” and I ran into my house as fast as I could. That and an upclose TR3B sighting were the reason I joined this site. I used to go by RiffRaff back then but I forgot my password or was blocked, never figured out which one
edit on 31-8-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Possible matter/energy manipulation, near omniesence, simulating possible future events, and just general f***ery of the highest order from the highest order.
edit on 1-9-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Long time no see are you ever going to post proof of your claims afterall you seem to be in a perfect postion to prove something exists yet you never take up the challange do you

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Based on my eyewitness account of a foo fighter back one night in the year of 1976:

I'm speculating that the foo fighters fuel source comes from the photons emanating from the fiery reddish-orange (low- power) or bluish-white plasma (hi-power), that safely cocoons starship inside it. Since a photon powered starship needs photons for fuel...and with the lack of starlight in nighttime OP's on planets --- The starship uses a micro-mini black hole propulsion unit, that draws in the photons from a magnetic double shield of plasma, generated by seawater being pressed together with extreme pressure from one magnetic shield pressing the seawater against the other until the fusion reaction occurs.

The photons spin around the accretion disc of the micro mini black hole on board the starship, and eventually sent to the magnetic poles so that they can be jetted to the thruster outlets for direction and speed.

The plasma also serves as a impenetrable magnetically contained shield, that probably protects the starship from nuclear, laser, missile and cannon fire.
edit on 1-9-2018 by Erno86 because: spe

edit on 1-9-2018 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 1-9-2018 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99There are other types of orbs as well. An orb could be a person, a ufo, or even another dimension or galaxy, connecting with you. Size is not relevent for the next level up in infinity. So from our perspective of size, a tiny orb could be a huge planet, not just a huge craft, it could be a system monitoring you.

Yeah but how do you know this? How did you receive this knowledge? From a higher source? From where?

Look............. Like you I do acknowledge through multiple experiences that the ufo orbs are a very real experience but what or why? Forget it the ufo orbs are literally over our heads

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: standingwave
Ive thought about this for a long time.

Same here, experienced plenty of ufo orbs too. After all the thought I've decided to forget about trying to understand them as it does not make any sense so yes forget about understanding them but respect them for being here among us

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Ive thought about this for a long time.

Same here, experienced plenty of ufo orbs too. After all the thought I've decided to forget about trying to understand them as it does not make any sense so yes forget about understanding them but respect them for being here among us

We, human beings, can always use the excuse "I'm just a human being". Translated as I know I'm not perfect and make mistakes. I know I do not posses all the information in the universe. I am, we are, the nature of the beast. That's us "human beings" in a nut shell. Kind of ignorant, kind of stupid at times. It is the limitations of the flesh, if you will.

From my time on this marble "Planet" I have learned many things, more than can be shared in one little post. But the one thing I suppose at the core, at the base of our reality is, there are reasons for everything. There are reasons why our physical universe seems to be chaotic. There are reasons why not only planets exist, but also the asteroid belt. And many of those questions can be answered if we are allowed the "Time", to answer. And admittedly, it would take quite a bit of time to traverse the 4.5 to 5 billions years since their inception. And their are reasons why we are a "speciesx2" born of amnesia. Individually, we are lucky to get 80 - 100 years to ponder those questions.

trying to understand them
I can have no doubt of their prophylactic reality. Yes, they are here, and at the same time, no, not really. That by its very nature puts them is the spiritual realm, or as close as we could classify them. But I believe before we could ever comprehend them, we must first understand who and what we are. And I think that is at the base, the core. Once we discover that answer, then it would be possible, to answer who they are. And in my mind, that is something that must be accomplished, individually. Who am I, before, who are they.

If they can manipulate electronics ect, tap into your consciousness, couldnt they also control our DNA , cause diseases, ect?

Anyone ever notice that everything must have a genesis? Everything must come from somewhere, some thing. Just the mindset of a automobile started with the horseless carriage? Baby steps of new ideas, new concepts brought into fruition, one stage at a time. I suppose our reality was done in the exact same manner, one small step at a time. Here we are. Does a automobile know of all the steps it took to create itself? No, because their was never a included program of memory created within the automobile. The same appears to be true for us human beings. Can we install such a memory module into a automobile? Yes, we can. Can such a genetic link be procured or initialized, in a human being? I would have to say, yes.

Since it is basic logic that fully functional human beings can not just spring up from a pile of rocks, I mean how many people have seen life (Real, full functioning life forms) just appear from nothing. Building blocks must be presented first, following a logical order. And that order must have instructions to follow, and for what we perceive to be life forms, those instructions come in the form of DNA coding. But again, the building blocks of that code must first be present. Can the creator of that code manipulate it at will? Can I now enter the computer of a Car, and adjust settings? Only if you understand the code and what it does, and what its suppose to do, then, yes. We, are not that dissimilar in function. So I would say "They" can enter people under the right conditions, with one exception, the car does not require, permission, they can only enter a human being, with permission. At least, the good ones follow the rules.

does not make any sense so yes forget about understanding them but respect them for being here among us
I fully understand why "They" are here. And once you understand that, it all makes perfect sense! And I try to be humbly respectful! But not out of fear that they might "Crush me like a bug", but because, I know their intentions. Well, the good ones. And lucky for us, there are far greater numbers of good, verses the not so good.

They have gone to great lengths to hide themselves from my view, and I must say, it is one area they have failed at. Maybe they wanted it that way, maybe not. I do know that the good ones do not want to be worshiped as Gods, and that can happen very easily as I suspect that was the case with at least one of their rank (maybe 3), no names mentioned, but you do know who you are. Remember how arrogantly you entered my field of view?

I have always wanted to assist, to help, in their clandestine mission. But at the end I realize my own limitations, and my own life. A life I must now give more time to. Because? Because its the right thing to do.

So to my very "Invisible" imaginary friends I have my own personal battles to fight, win or loose. And I pray your plight is successful. I will be lurking, from a distance.

Carry on, with L

ASE

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Ive thought about this for a long time. Take for instance the Marley Woods stories, Skinwalker, ect. Whatever these things are have been known to manipulate circumstances and matter when they choose, tap into our thoughts, do whatever they want with electronic equipment, even shut down nukes.

How far can they go, how do we know our entire lives are not being run by these entities from start to finish?

If they can manipulate electronics ect, tap into your consciousness, couldnt they also control our DNA , cause diseases, ect?

It seems the whole human species has been toyed with, manipulated, infiltrated even from the beginning by a force that only shows itself at its own accord. This place is really not what it seems.

I think when we are born many of us get our own little malevolent being that tries to torment us all through our lives, even to the point of driving us to commit suicide or cause an accident or disease.

well think about the concept of what God could do & you will be getting close to understanding what the beings can do. They basically are God & God's work force, & God's children. I could write a million pages about them because I have met them & been taught their science etc, but it would be a waste of time because only by meeting them for yourself will you come to understand who they are. So do whatever it takes to draw them to you so that you can meet them. Throw away all fears forever & trust in God to protect you always. Then you can interact with the beings & learn all about them.

Ancient religions taught all about the orbs & the beings that probe people's butts. But newer religions deleted all the important information about God & made God out to be like santa claus instead. So they are lying about God & actually leading people away from knowing the truth about God.

The aliens & orbs are just God & souls etc etc. It is a wonderful governing force & highly interesting/entertaining. But until you actually meet it in person & learn all about it you may still be afraid or suspicious of it, when there is no need to be.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Soap bubbles might be explanation. As good as any other guess.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Mine definitely weren’t soap bubbles. There was intention/intelligence in their movement and they all moved as one like a flock of birds. Once I almost stepped on a rattlesnake, these things gave me the same immediate instinctual feeling of dread. If you were there you would know they definitely weren’t made of soap. They glowed a shiny green, but the way they changed as they passed was kind of similar to soap bubbles.
But since I don’t have an explanation, technically you are right.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

I have seen all the proof firsthand, but unfortunately do not have any type of recording to share.

Therefore I shall not concentrate on those who need the proof, but try and meet more people who have had the same experiences, and move forward with the study of what they are and what they want.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Its strange that it appears there are the two different types. I hear both reports. My experience is something in between . Half solid/ half plasma or whatever.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Witnesses in the Marley Woods had the same type of experiences. Gates flattened to the ground, old pick up truck skidding several feet on gravel, people being shoved to the ground, ect.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

If it is technology then it is a tech that is capable of reading our minds and acting accordingly.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Possibility you are correct, but need more study on the subject. Hence this is why I am here.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

It seems the whole human species has been toyed with, manipulated, infiltrated even from the beginning by a force that only shows itself at its own accord. This place is really not what it seems.

The multiverse theory and associated red/blue orbs are high on many researchers' minds these days, and I agree with ATS members who suspect the likes of Elizondo and TTSA are pushing for government disclosure of quantum discoveries within the UFO/UAP mystery (even if the financial side of TTSA rings alarm bells).

Skinwalker Ranch seems an important foundation for these renewed interests ever since NIDS began their scientific research there in 1996, and the two scientific studies conducted since. ATS owner Springer has dangled an enticing carrot in front of us pending the 'Hunt For The Skinwalker' documentary's release on 11th Sept, especially the film evidence collected since the book's publication in 2005. Whatever it may be.

As an open-minded sceptic, due to the quality of witness testimony in the Skinwalker case and further afield, I instinctively suspect the red and blue orb phenomena are real and worthy of serious investigation, especially the 'Red=Harmony, Blue=Fear' hypotheses regarding their effects on the human psyche.

Fascinating stuff, and I wonder how we can apply NIDS' discoveries to other cases such as Rendlesham Forest in which Halt and others' confrontation with a basket-ball-sized 'red blinking' orb floating through the trees is feasibly a quantum-based phenomenon rather than Outer Space per se - and nothing to do with a lighthouse although that DID account for other lights seen at the the same time. Was the blue light they later saw in the open field an example of an 'infamous' blue orb? Whether that accounted for the distinct fear felt by some of Halt's men is a good question.

But there are already enough Rendlesham threads around, so perhaps I should vacate this thread and transport these theories THERE.

Im interested in your theories. Thank you for that information, I have not been following Skinwalker very close.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

The orbs that people photograph that look like dust particles I do not pay much attention to, they may or may not be real. I have had no experience with them.

The silver/black orbs that fly in the sky in daylight and the multi-colored ones that fly around at night are the orbs I concern my study with. These I do have personal experience with.

When you live in a rural setting and the only thing there should be for miles in every direction are fields/trees/ livestock, then you know that on a quiet night when you can hear a pin drop or a cold leaf crinkle a quarter mile away, that pulsating red ball of light cruising along the tree tops at the edge of a field definitely should not be there.

Many occasions, their appearance co-coincided with a strange feeling before-hand, or after a certain type of event.
Such event would be after a bad argument, discussion about spiritual things, or at the exact same moment network TV started to air a UFO documentary.

I do believe much is being with held. Someone knows something, and it has to do with the our reality or power structure here.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Thank you, will study it.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I have had experience with the deep red or orange ones. Did not care for them. Not sure what to think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join