It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are The Orbs, Intelligence, Energy Beings Capable Of?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Ive thought about this for a long time. Take for instance the Marley Woods stories, Skinwalker, ect. Whatever these things are have been known to manipulate circumstances and matter when they choose, tap into our thoughts, do whatever they want with electronic equipment, even shut down nukes.

How far can they go, how do we know our entire lives are not being run by these entities from start to finish?

If they can manipulate electronics ect, tap into your consciousness, couldnt they also control our DNA , cause diseases, ect?

It seems the whole human species has been toyed with, manipulated, infiltrated even from the beginning by a force that only shows itself at its own accord. This place is really not what it seems.

I think when we are born many of us get our own little malevolent being that tries to torment us all through our lives, even to the point of driving us to commit suicide or cause an accident or disease.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

Yeah. Thetans. Scientology crap.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Not really familiar with either.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Scientology crap.

Meh, it's an older concept ... Ol' L. Ron got his ideas from the occult world, where "higher beings" of "bad" and "good" natures are seen as obvious... though Scientology is, indeed, crap for mind and monetary control, though has some alleged occult truths mixed in as any good scam will.

As I see it, IF there's any truth to non-corporeal beings using humans then no outside party is needed to deal with them and certainly none that charge for it... self empowerment, mindfulness and training oneself for "happy thoughts" will "work."

Being certain it's all hogwash is a great defense, too... in most cases. I assume, you, sir, are "safe."

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Shouldn't we establish proof of their existence to start with?

Seems like a logical first step.

I believe we are unlikely to be the only planet to ever host life but have not seen concrete proof of that as of yet.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I had one of those 'orbs' pass right in front of me one night. All it did was make me almost pee myself and break the world record for the half mile.

Funny thing, tho- at the range of a couple feet, that thing looked completely built, and not a thing like a ball of plasma.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

I believe we are unlikely to be the only planet to ever host life but have not seen concrete proof of that as of yet.

Prove there's intelligent life on *this* planet, first.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Prove there's intelligent life on *this* planet, first.
Well played.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I’ve only seen an orange orb once when living in AZ. It was zigzagging slowly in my living room as I was watching tv on the couch, I was totally afraid and told it I can’t handle this right now, go away, then buried my head under my blanket and fell asleep.

After seeing this orb, something pushed my ex off a ladder in my front yard (after he was being verbally abusive to me). Heard something running threw the rocks, he was catapulted off the ladder like a twirling ballerina LOL. I felt like maybe it had something to do with the orb (perhaps my dad who had passed). It did frighten me though at my core.

In my case, it seemed powerful.

edit on 28-8-2018 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Why are you so certain they are "beings?"

They could be technology. Or a myriad of other things other than "beings." Couldn't they?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Asking stuff like these questions you'll get a lot of answers but hardly something usefull. They kept me from comitting suicide on more than one occasion, the problem is in the eye of the beholder and as long as you keep thinking in bene- & malevolent you'll be standing in your own way in figuring out the truth, which nobody has yet.
Who says they aren't somewhere in between good and bad individually?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Thetans are supposed to be the space cooties that give you mental blocks. You have a task that needs doing, but you keep making up excuses not to do it.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: standingwave

It seems the whole human species has been toyed with, manipulated, infiltrated even from the beginning by a force that only shows itself at its own accord. This place is really not what it seems.

The multiverse theory and associated red/blue orbs are high on many researchers' minds these days, and I agree with ATS members who suspect the likes of Elizondo and TTSA are pushing for government disclosure of quantum discoveries within the UFO/UAP mystery (even if the financial side of TTSA rings alarm bells).

Skinwalker Ranch seems an important foundation for these renewed interests ever since NIDS began their scientific research there in 1996, and the two scientific studies conducted since. ATS owner Springer has dangled an enticing carrot in front of us pending the 'Hunt For The Skinwalker' documentary's release on 11th Sept, especially the film evidence collected since the book's publication in 2005. Whatever it may be.

As an open-minded sceptic, due to the quality of witness testimony in the Skinwalker case and further afield, I instinctively suspect the red and blue orb phenomena are real and worthy of serious investigation, especially the 'Red=Harmony, Blue=Fear' hypotheses regarding their effects on the human psyche.

Fascinating stuff, and I wonder how we can apply NIDS' discoveries to other cases such as Rendlesham Forest in which Halt and others' confrontation with a basket-ball-sized 'red blinking' orb floating through the trees is feasibly a quantum-based phenomenon rather than Outer Space per se - and nothing to do with a lighthouse although that DID account for other lights seen at the the same time. Was the blue light they later saw in the open field an example of an 'infamous' blue orb? Whether that accounted for the distinct fear felt by some of Halt's men is a good question.

But there are already enough Rendlesham threads around, so perhaps I should vacate this thread and transport these theories THERE.

edit on 29-8-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: clean-up

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Skinwalker ranch seems more paranormal and related to dimensional portals into dark realms. I think people researching that are a bit nuts, it brings others into danger.

Orbs are a part of both spiritual encounters or experiences, and ufology. Many depictions of entities or ghosts are orbs. Some of them, often written off as dust particles, have actual faces, human type appearances or even what looks like a grey et.

There are other types of orbs as well. An orb could be a person, a ufo, or even another dimension or galaxy, connecting with you. Size is not relevent for the next level up in infinity. Big/small is a matter or perception, we're mapping all that we see, and all size and perspective in an area on the back of our brains akin to a projector screen. Everything that we see, even size, distance, is based on energy being deciphered by programs running in our heads. We don't even know what we're really in.

So from our perspective of size, a tiny orb could be a huge planet, not just a huge craft, it could be a system monitoring you.

And its not a coincidence, it always monitoring "you". If you move somewhere else, the orbs will too.

However they chose individuals, some have more paranormal events than others.

One of the orbs we saw didn't fit into that kind of category, ie something you'd pick up on camera. It was ufology related. And in the daytime, I saw it from our back patio, at the height of kids bedroom window on the second floor. It was a bigger than a baseball, maybe 5 or 6 inches in diameter, and was metallic. Grey metallic.

Two other orb events related to ufology. We had sightings that were picked up by whatever military or paramilitary surveillances areas, because we had black choppers show up for the crafts. They came somewhat frequently. Red light covering what was later seen as a saucer shape. On one occasion when my son I were watching it, then it vanished, then we were in the living room when suddenly my son said, its returned. There was no sound or any reason to alert him so I asked him if he was in contact with this and he nodded. We went back out and it went over our roof again to fly around out back for a few minutes before vanishing. My son pointed at a clump of evergreens over the fence into the senior citizens trailer park, and there was a big orb. From many yards away it would have been around 10 inches, up close much bigger. He pointed right at it.

Several years later when we had moved, I was having some strange experiences, knew that some kind of encounter was going to take place, as if warned all day. Lay down to sleep but had forgotten to take my antibiotic, had a swollen lymph gland and was quite ill. I won't describe what happened, but was able to leap out of bed to head to the sink to take my antibiotic that I had forgotten.

My son came out of the bathroom and said, Mom you had a blue orb behind your back and he gave a measurement with his hands about a meter in width. He said it just vanished.

I believe a great deal of orbs are related to paranormal spirits, in some cases, but often ufology events. Possibly probes, or some kind of technology they conduct checkups and/or abductions with.

As for the comments above about information in the ufology field. I'm my own judge based on my experiences and there are many accounts that have both experiences and truth, and also some controls put in. As if the various ufology speakers have "handlers" from the paramilitary and are only allowed to say so much.

I've followed various accounts for years, and it doesn't matter what people think, there is stuff recognized and things that are distorted to mislead people in nearly all accounts. Grass roots accounts from just posters or people without any special prestige or connections are the best.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: standingwave
Not really familiar with either.
If you have 2 minutes you can find out in four 28-second videos.

Autoplay should bring up the next 3 parts if you play that in a new window by clicking the "watch on youtube" icon in the lower right.

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

Shouldn't we establish proof of their existence to start with?

Seems like a logical first step.
Too logical. Scientologists who have spent tens of thousands of dollars to find out the "big secret" are in too deep to question the existence by that point, otherwise they would feel like fools for spending all that money to find out about something that doesn't even exist, written by a guy who started out his career writing science fiction by the way. The advancing scientologists might wonder if Hubbard ever stopped writing science fiction, if they thought like you.

edit on 2018831 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

i have seen orbs twice.

i was walking my dog on a camping trip before going to sleep and a few feet over our head like 1-3 feet was a basketball sized orange orb and followed for a few steps(who knows how long it was up there) then just bobbed off into the woods.

the other is more private and they were red and blue.

the orange orb looked like liquid fire/plasma where the blue and red one looked like what people described at skinwalker, that is a glass ball with turbulent 'liquid' in it and they had a definite nasty feeling to them as the orange i didnt feel anything from.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

There are at least 3 different Orbs that I've been aware of their presence at the dog park on numerous occasions and out fishing numerous times. I hadn't noticed them until maybe 6-8 months after adopting My AffenPinscher "MagWai" MagWai is a hermaphrodite (working tubes) and that is very rare in the animal kingdom. Most times they just appear, pulsate a bit and then leave. They showed up one time and MagWai started hopping around like a raped ape so We motored home and 3 or 4 min. after pulling into the boathouse, a big storm w/30-40 winds came blowing in out of nowhere.

The time at the dog park when they started buzzing around a nest of 'Deerflies' (biting flies) a fellow dog park Lady said "Did You see that, what was that...?" I mumbled "I don't know..." Then She started walking with Me and the dogs and about 3 weeks after the incident She said "That day, was that You or MagWai?..."

I've NEVER feared these orbs, but Your skin can feel their presence. They're a lot more present then folks think, the problem is 'most folks' cannot get quiet enough and vibrate at the right level..

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I've had one experience with white orb during meditation. It seemed like it wanted to remove from me all negative feelings and while it was feeling good I interrupted it from various reasons. While they don't seem to be harmful in this case they might in others. There's also possibility that evil would dress as the good guys.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
They can turn people invisible. Mars, Jupiter, Saturn all planets have people living on them but we cannot see them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join