It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I warned trump haters; trump now may take action against social media companies

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Didn't click the videos, you couldn't pay me enough to watch Michelle Wolfe.

Democrats should thank, not prosecute, ICE agents, ex-director says

ICE =

ICE’S mission is to protect America from the cross-border crime and illegal immigration that threaten national security and public safety. This mission is executed through the enforcement of more than 400 federal statutes and focuses on smart immigration enforcement, preventing terrorism and combating the illegal movement of people and goods.

I have no issue with legal immigration, i have a huge problem with illegal aliens

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I agree. The entire Facebook hearing was a public notification that the government intends to regulate the internet.
...by a thousand cuts, or at the end of a gun.

The fact that anyone is having a unique reaction to Trump's comments is very telling.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It seems to be getting clearer and clearer that this is a high probability. They think he is dumb so its even easier to play dumb haha. I have been meaning to compare his and sessions statements and see if anything is in between the lines.

I mean the few sealed indictments opened I know about were not republicans. I am not up to date with those numbers though. However the way its set up if the case is brilliant and much easier to catch a criminal if they don't know your after them.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: AutisticEvo

And also, if you are going to accuse them of using legal means to influence an election why do you ignore my own interference?

It is not legal for a foreign government to use covert means to influence an election. Period. As an American citizen you have freedom of expression, so no problem there. What is so hard to understand?

Well the hypocrisy for starters. It's ok if they interfere or we interfere with others so long as the MSM is ok with the result but suddenly when they don't get what they told us to want they want to cry burglar?

It's sad. And by the way, they did not use covert means.

All the accused companies and Russian citizens or DUAL citizens involved were working through public channels right here in the US of A.
Nothing covert.
They also payed for ads for Hillary's campaign😋😋 so the whole joke here is the only reason the media is having a fit is because the one they wanted to win lost.

I don't see why you don't understand that

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
He won't last long. Drone assassination or something. Shame because America and the world is seeing positives. No matter how much people like to deny.

What draws yoy to that conclusion, you cannot even give me 1 Reason why life is so muc better for you or even people you know.... Just between you and me , I don't think you know either.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

I'm vehemently oppose more government regulation.... but in this case I believe it is needed.

We need to re-examine what a public utility is.

What will the democratic politicians that went on and on about how russian trolls using facebook was so affected of hurting hillary say?

"well yes, we needed an investigation and a task force to make sure a dozen russian trolls cant use facebook to swing an election. But if the owners of facebook (or twitter, google, etc.) are blocking conservative and pushing liberal content, thats no big deal at all"

Their own hyperbolic argument about trolls influencing the election will now be used against them.

Not that these politicians care though, they will just flip flop and be total hypocrites, and claim facebook et al should be allowed to censor conservative opinions.

The hypocrisy, manipulation and bias toward the democratic party and it's deep state minions is now crystal clear. Anyone with an ounce of reasoning skill or common sense can see it clear as day. What will be very interesting to see is how many US citizens will actually see and understand the implications of what is happening right in front of their eyes,

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Im sure many things seem quite ridiculous to you. Just like most rwnj’s the ”bigger” picture is just out of grasp of the primitive brain. a reply to: Grambler

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

Didn't click the videos, you couldn't pay me enough to watch Michelle Wolfe.

Democrats should thank, not prosecute, ICE agents, ex-director says

ICE =

ICE’S mission is to protect America from the cross-border crime and illegal immigration that threaten national security and public safety. This mission is executed through the enforcement of more than 400 federal statutes and focuses on smart immigration enforcement, preventing terrorism and combating the illegal movement of people and goods.

I have no issue with legal immigration, i have a huge problem with illegal aliens

And you couldn't pay me enough to stop with the mockery, my illegal ATSlien from the treacherous colonies!

At least you're not one press release short of coming across like a solid Nanny State fanboi, who won't mind censorship when it's coming straight from the Benevolent Orange and his team of White ICE Knights. Awesome!
Who needs a Congress for checks and balances anyway, eh? Have another video to ignore and don't enjoy the irony then?

[Verse 2: Killer Mike]
An eye for an eye, and a tooth for the tooth
Will leave us all mumbling and blind

edit on 1-9-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

Well the hypocrisy for starters. It's ok if they interfere or we interfere with others so long as the MSM is ok with the result but suddenly when they don't get what they told us to want they want to cry burglar?

Did you know that our intelligence agencies break American laws when they use covert means to influence elections in other countries? Of course, they are not prosecuted because hypocrisy. So long as the result favors our national interest, why bother?

Now when a hostile foreign power interferes in our politics, is that good for our national interest? If they get the outcome they desire, is that good for America?

Where did you get the idea that Russia paid for Clinton's campaign?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

I'm vehemently oppose more government regulation.... but in this case I believe it is needed.

We need to re-examine what a public utility is.

What will the democratic politicians that went on and on about how russian trolls using facebook was so affected of hurting hillary say?

"well yes, we needed an investigation and a task force to make sure a dozen russian trolls cant use facebook to swing an election. But if the owners of facebook (or twitter, google, etc.) are blocking conservative and pushing liberal content, thats no big deal at all"

Their own hyperbolic argument about trolls influencing the election will now be used against them.

Not that these politicians care though, they will just flip flop and be total hypocrites, and claim facebook et al should be allowed to censor conservative opinions.

Who would have ever thought that having the ability to reason, along with common sense could become so painful?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

That's what happens when your "only conservatives are being censored" narrative falls apart with left leaning outlets being censored as well. Cognitive dissonance is a pain in the ass, innit?

Facts.

You are screaming for Nanny State activism like the predictable Orangistas you are, but you might stop doing so once you're not on a war footing with reason and common sense anymore. We'll see.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

The "left leaning" ones I've only seen censored, going by those various long "fake news" 'black lists', were all anti-war anti-imperialist (anti-establishment).

Which I would point out in the threads when those lists were 'hot', and it didn't seem our regular "liberals" around here minded at all, as stopping those others on the list (that challenge Obama/war/Hillary) well that had to SILENCED!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The funny list ATS was listed on as well?

The Atlantic Council strikes again. Which means that the whole conservative/ liberal angle is a distraction from the fact, that the neolibcons are still busy waging the same old information war.
Nothing changed, the 'patriots' still have to be 'protected' from the 'confusion' that comes with fake news and conspiracy theories. Technocrats and their toys, how's that for progress?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Trump must stop the bleeding before it is too late

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join