It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: Voter fraud, Sanctuary Cities

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Here we have another example of how the voter fraud occurred and have a study that shows it is worse in Sanctuary cities. I am sensing we have Treason to destroy America for her enemies and an open invasion supported by certain cities and states. This study details how thousands got their voter registrations and violated our election process.

www.lifezette.com...

"Even though the motor voter system creates noncitizen voters everywhere, Adams said, it is worse in sanctuary cities and counties because there are no consequences. He pointed to last week’s announcement that federal prosecutors in North Carolina had filed criminal charges against 20 people on charges related to noncitizen voting in elections."

edit on 28-8-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

We have East coast variety of this too. N Carolina apparently reacted different than Cali.

A federal grand jury in Wilmington, North Carolina, charged the following with making false citizenship claims and voting:

Jose Cruz Solano-Rodriguez, 41, of Mexico
Guadalupe Espinosa-Pena, 63, of Mexico
Sarah Emilia Silverio-Polanco, 35, of the Dominican Republic
Elizabeth Nene Amachaghi, 44, of Nigeria
Maria Rufina Castillo-Boswell, 31, of the Philippines
Dora Maybe Damatta-Rodriguez, 64, of Panama
Elvis David Fullerton, 54, of Grenada
Olive Agatha Martin, 71, of Guyana
Kaoru Sauls, 54, of Japan
The grand jury also charged the following separately with voting by an alien:

Jose Jaime Ramiro-Torres, 52, of El Salvador
Juan Francisco Landeros-Mireles, 64, of Mexico
Alessandro Cannizzaro, 46, of Italy
Dieudonne Soifils, 71, of Haiti
Hyo Suk George, 69, of South Korea
Merius Jean, 54, of Haiti
Rosemarie Angelika Harris, 60, of Germany
Daniel Tadeusz Romanowski, 39, of Poland
Diana Patricia Franco-Rodriguez, 26, of Mexico, who also faces charges of fraud and misuse of visas, permits, and other documents
Ramon Esteban Paez-Jerez, age 58, of the Dominican Republic, who pleaded guilty to that and passport fraud

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I have relatives that last general election were bussed to 4 different counties in Texas to vote. They made 250 bucks and lunch. 2 are illegal.

This goes on a lot more than we think.

A voter ID would fix that, so the party that benefits from it says voter IDs are racist!

edit on 28-8-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I have relatives that last general election were bussed to 4 different counties in Texas to vote. They made 250 bucks and lunch. 2 are illegal.

This goes on a lot more than we think.

A voter ID would fix that, so the party that benefits from it says voter IDs are racist!

Only a cheater would want it so we don't have voter confirmation. How else can you explain it. It is sure racist to say a black man or woman can't get an ID. We all have to carry it for something and to say it is too hard is absolute BS. In my area we use our DL to get in with our voter registration card.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This article, “‘Palpable evidence of voter fraud’ in primary election, according to state attorney,” from yesterday, isn’t “directly related” to the OP, I don’t think, but it is more evidence that there is a potential for problems, so I submit it:

www.alaskapublic.org...

Apparently, in this district, some dead people had requested absentee ballots, and at least 2 voters who hadn’t voted, were told that someone had voted, using their info.

And: I think the state/district primary (R?) this is referencing was decided by just 3 votes(?)

That’s all for now.
edit on 8/28/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

So, I'm assuming you reported them then? Voter fraud and being in the country illegally?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator
a reply to: Lumenari

So, I'm assuming you reported them then? Voter fraud and being in the country illegally?

I hope not. Family comes 1st. The answer is in Voter ID as she said.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: japhrimu
This article, “‘Palpable evidence of voter fraud’ in primary election, according to state attorney,” from yesterday, isn’t “directly related” to the OP, I don’t think, but it is more evidence that there is a potential for problems, so I submit it:

www.alaskapublic.org...

Apparently, in this district, some dead people had requested absentee ballots, and at least 2 voters who hadn’t voted, were told that someone had voted, using their info.

And: I think the state/district primary (R?) this is referencing was decided by just 3 votes(?)

That’s all for now.

I have a very close friend who works with me from Alaska. There are some crazies I am sure, but it seems they have what would be called 'gobs of common sense' IMO.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

But other people's families don't come first? That's pretty hypocritical.

Voter fraud and illegal immigration is an abomination! Send them home! Unless, of course, it's your own family.

I'm not saying I think voter fraud is ok. It definitely isn't. This just seems really hypocritical.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Voter fraud and illegal immigration is an abomination! Send them home! Unless, of course, it's your own family.

I'm not saying I think voter fraud is ok. It definitely isn't. This just seems really hypocritical.

No it isn't. If you don't try to take care of yours what do you expect others to do for them?

I would certainly want to know it was going on and try to get them to understand what it means. THEN I would want to know who helped them. THOSE people who are enablors need to be stopped.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

This is actually a good point raised.

I put it like this.

The law should be enforced when it comes to illegals, period.

However, if I knew my neighbors were illegal, I wouldnt report them.

By the same token, insurance fraud should be illegal.

But if my neighbor commits fraud by pretending to hit a deer to get money for his car, I wouldnt report him.

Same with speeding laws, underage drinking, tax evasion, etc.

All should be illegal, but Im not gonna rat people out.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You're stating that you yourself would help them, if it was your family. Now extrapolate that. Everyone that takes in immigrants is just helping friends/family/people in need. No different than what you're proposing you/Lumenari should do for your own families.

Summary: By saying that the people who helped them "are enablers and need to be stopped", if Lumenari didn't report them, then that makes Lumenari an enabler. And you said you'd do the same for your family. That makes you an enabler.

I'm not saying this is bad, I'm all for enabling immigration. But to say some people have no right to be here because they came here illegally, but turning around and saying that if it's your family it's ok...that's pretty much the definition of hypocrisy. And irony.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Exactly. The law is the law. But I'm not going to rat people out. And I'm not suggesting that others should rat people out either.

I'm just pointing out inconsistencies in arguments.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

You're stating that you yourself would help them, if it was your family. Now extrapolate that. Everyone that takes in immigrants is just helping friends/family/people in need. No different than what you're proposing you/Lumenari should do for your own families.

Summary: By saying that the people who helped them "are enablers and need to be stopped", if Lumenari didn't report them, then that makes Lumenari an enabler. And you said you'd do the same for your family. That makes you an enabler.

I'm not saying this is bad, I'm all for enabling immigration. But to say some people have no right to be here because they came here illegally, but turning around and saying that if it's your family it's ok...that's pretty much the definition of hypocrisy. And irony.

Nope, we don't hurt our own on purpose that is all there is to it. Ratting out the neighbors isn't too smart unless they are dangerous people. Yes, a law is a law but I am not a judge. When or if they get arrested, so be it. I try to help them understand they are wrong for doing this and discourage it greatly. I would try to make sure the ring leaders were exposed if I could.
edit on 28-8-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Exactly. The law is the law. But I'm not going to rat people out. And I'm not suggesting that others should rat people out either.

I'm just pointing out inconsistencies in arguments.

Lumenari is a Native American, I recall. They do have a different code of ethics, I have in laws who are also (yes the wife is part Indian) and I love their opinion any time. I am glad to be able to share stories with them.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I'm not suggesting you should hurt your own. I'd do the exact same thing as you. By all means, protect them.

However, if I were to turn around and cheer for the government if/when they deport someone, that would make me hypocritical. So, I'm not going to do that.

Like I said, the law is the law. Like you said, if they get caught, so be it. Totally agree. But, I'm not going to congratulate the government for doing it.

ETA: I think we're agreeing more than we're disagreeing on this, we're just saying it in different terms.
edit on 28-8-2018 by narrator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I'm not suggesting you should hurt your own. I'd do the exact same thing as you. By all means, protect them.

However, if I were to turn around and cheer for the government if/when they deport someone, that would make me hypocritical. So, I'm not going to do that.

Like I said, the law is the law. Like you said, if they get caught, so be it. Totally agree. But, I'm not going to congratulate the government for doing it.

ETA: I think we're agreeing more than we're disagreeing on this, we're just saying it in different terms.

I don't for one minute believe that is hypocritical. We handle family different including educating them to follow the law and admonishing them for violating the law. What is hypocritical is not moving any of the illegals in your own home when you claim to want to let them all in. Not saying you but for those who do this.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

You can educate anyone and admonish anyone, it doesn’t have to be family.
You don’t see how it can be viewed as hypocritical that some immigrants get a pass while others don’t, and the only reason is that they’re family members?
Then we have nothing further to discuss on the matter. Agree to disagree.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

If we eliminated voter fraud, evil leftists would never be able to win another election!

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Here we have another example of how the voter fraud occurred and have a study that shows it is worse in Sanctuary cities. I am sensing we have Treason to destroy America for her enemies and an open invasion supported by certain cities and states. This study details how thousands got their voter registrations and violated our election process.

www.lifezette.com...

"Even though the motor voter system creates noncitizen voters everywhere, Adams said, it is worse in sanctuary cities and counties because there are no consequences. He pointed to last week’s announcement that federal prosecutors in North Carolina had filed criminal charges against 20 people on charges related to noncitizen voting in elections."

LOL - your source.

20 out of millions.

Charged - not convicted.

LOL - one more time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join