It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3-D printed gun blueprints for sale after U.S. court order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
the metal in the bullet even the composit have metal in the bullet copper acording to the site

i dont know of any material that can be used as a bullet with the mass needed to be lethal and still fit in the gun that is undetectable

no diferent than a zip gun if you get the ammo in the rest is easy ball point pen and a rubber band will fire the round ... tho i wouldent recomend it

Yep

You would have to reload those i linked and use polymer bullet and make your own primer to be undetectable.

I only linked it to show that the housing is strong enough to handle the explosion.

A person could seperate the firing pin and ammo from the gun and possibly get it past some check points then assemble it.

Those rubber band guns are neat. The instructions are in the improvised mutations handbook put out by the military.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
File and not blueprint. Easy to find and even better ones out there.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It really doesn't take a genius to improvise a gun.
They have everything you need at the local Home Depot.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

the metal in the bullet even the composit have metal in the bullet copper acording to the site

i dont know of any material that can be used as a bullet with the mass needed to be lethal and still fit in the gun that is undetectable

no diferent than a zip gun if you get the ammo in the rest is easy ball point pen and a rubber band will fire the round ... tho i wouldent recomend it

Yep

You would have to reload those i linked and use polymer bullet and make your own primer to be undetectable.

I only linked it to show that the housing is strong enough to handle the explosion.

A person could seperate the firing pin and ammo from the gun and possibly get it past some check points then assemble it.

Those rubber band guns are neat. The instructions are in the improvised mutations handbook put out by the military.

shouldent the problem be undetectable ammo (assuming that can even be made)

also i think u could literaly carry in everything u needed to make a improvised gun not even hiding it no one would even wonder why u had the items

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Back in the old spy movie days, the bad guys were using ceramic guns to get passed metal detectors. In order to get the bullet through security one spy hid the ammo inside of his rabbit's foot key chain. Then he took it out and loaded his weapon once be got passed security.

-dex

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nooooooo! I got that book! And Abbie Hoffman's "Steal this book!"...both are eye openers...

I won't say more...find 'em, read' em*

*sorry...went slightly off-topic...plastic crap guns? Pffffft!
edit on 29-8-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

Yep

shouldent the problem be undetectable ammo (assuming that can even be made)

also i think u could literaly carry in everything u needed to make a improvised gun not even hiding it no one would even wonder why u had the items

I really do not know what the answer is here.

It definitely goes against the first amendment to ban the flow of information in the usa but we see it happening all around us.

All i have done here is just to post what i know is true about the bullets and mods that can be done in this case.

This is a seriously huge issue that ties regulation of the 1st and 2nd together and if one sides of freedom then it is legal but if one sides with safety via regulation then they will make it illegal. Both choices have serious consequences.

Another argument is that it would give criminals access to guns but as you and i have pointed out knowledge already does that. Besides this is a one shot weapon on the level with a muzzle loader that is legal for felons to possess along with many other weapons.

The right mind and will can not be stopped by regulation but perhaps not having the market flooded with such access could keep some from using such in crimes.

Globally this is a real serious threat to countries that have bans on all guns.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Globally this is a real serious threat to countries that have bans on all guns.

Not really, the black market availability is so prevenlant its not fiscally feasable to buy a one shot gun when you can spend less buying a real multi shot gun.

You certainly cannot buy an AK-47 in France but it didnt stop them from being used in a mass shooting there.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

So you feel that the black market availability of weapons negates most threats from printed weapons?

Good point. It may be true.

I would have to counter that point with a conspiracy that says that the black market is heavily regulated by governments pretending to not have any control over such.

If my conspiracy has any truth then perhaps this is about the inability of governments to be able to know who gets their hands on these.

A possible new undetected threat that if grows in popularity could upset the unseen balance of the nwo.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join